Siya ke Ram Written Update 30 May 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 30 May 2016

Sita is running here and there with Ravan pursuing her she threatens him with a knife but he says like those two sanyasis you want to fight but he sAys it is waste. Sita says by the time your Raghunandan comes you will be in Lanka she shouts for Ram and Lakshman to save her they are shown running but Ravan  says they wont reach here. Sita tries to instigate him saying how can you say you are a brave person in the world but you are trying to kidnap me a woman when my husband is not here if you are brave face them and they will kill you but the thick skinned Ravan is hardly affected by her words and he takes her dragging her hand. Sita keeps on shouting for Ram and Lakshman but Ravan takes her to his plane and he goes just then Jatayu comes I can hear Devi Sita's voice and he goes there . Sita is shouting for Ram and sees the plane flying .Just then she hears Jatayu's voice and asks him to protect her. Ravan says by calling him you have made his death come near him.Jatayu comes and says leave Sita  and attacks Ravan but Ravan injures him and says go and tell Ram that his wife has been kidnapped and then he injures Jatayu. Sita is worried for him. Still Jatayu fights Ravan but he injures it fatally  by breaking both its wings. Ravan laughs wickedly Sita cries looking at Jatayu and makes one final attempt and Ravan hold his throat and throws him out of the plane.Jatayu says sorry to Sita that he cant help her.. Ravan says come all are awaiting for you in Lanka. Sita removes all her jewels and throws them. Ravan comes to her and holds her hands but she falls and faints.

Ravan looks at her and turns just the Sita gets up and remembers how she has been cheated and kidnapped by Ravan and also the Jatayu episode. She sees Ravan standing with his back to her. She tries to get up and sees that she is flying on a plane. She comes to Ravan and says you are trying to take revenge for your sister so I am ready to die for it but I wont let you spoil me and my stree dharma(woman's dharma) won't let me come to Lanka I will die rather then come there and she tries to pick up the sword. Ravan says you cant pick up the sword but you want to die let me see what you can do. She tries to kill herself but Ravan says I did not give you permission to die. As death is release not punishment. Sita says your vinash(end) is near and Ravan laughs saying I am the lord of the three worlds and no one can do anything to me. Sita says my father told  that all power has made you very arrogant and it will destroy you. Ravan says I will take revenge for the insult your father and you did to me when I came for your swayamvar  I will take revenge for the insult that your father did to me.You will pay for your father's and husband's behavior. Sita sees Ravan's Lanka when she sees down and Ravan says welcome to Lanka.

PRECAP Ravan's mother is doing havan and she says Mandodari but she cant see anything and when she says Sita she can see Sita's  image and she thinks I have to warn Ravan immediately.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS