Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

chapter 28

Pia comes back home in bandages after her first day. AR took good care of her.

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous and so Awesome Update

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 5

Why would Kavitha make that kind of wish? It was not the right thing to do.

Thanks a lot for reading all parts and commenting dear...I agree but you never know , there maybe more hidden layers to the story ðŸ˜‰

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

after a long time you updated this.wow.

did you post it's original version too?

like piya I also feel that madhu was a real character.but i thought that either madhu died or due to some reasons they had a painful separation.but piya thinking whether it could be like AR really lost his love but madhu is a fictional character was striking.liked piya thinking that abhay madhu were flawed n that made them a perfect couple.abhay madhu shopping scene was nice.piya saying that madhu's flaws made her more perfect was interesting.now only from piya's dialogue I thought that a book's characters are immortal.but like abhay said if the character dies them she becomes was.so is madhu going to die later? I am also wondering whether abhay feels that piya's is just infatuation or he doesn't mind her loving him?piya thanking abhay n abhay offering lift was sweet.

is nikita played by mihika?mihika is asking questions n answering...so piya asking her why she came there if she herself wanted to answer was funny .after answering about bunny piya saying that at least this one she could answer was funny.i thought the door is knocked by a suspense character.it was her mom.perfect pics

Yes, I posted it just 2 days ago though...

Well, I about Madhu dying...Abhay did say something indirectly about that in this part ðŸ˜‰

About Abhay thinking of her Love, it has been a story plot but I understand you would have forgotten given the 2 years...

So about that, Abhay does realize she loves him but doesn't want her to though...he wants her to leave his office while no more loving him and hence is a more rude and strict bose to her...

Yup, Mihika verma, you remember? Actually I did  want to include her pic but couldn't find any scene appropriate pic so didn't...By the way any suggestions for sugandh? I don't know who the original sugandh was but here she is a marathi woman clad in typical sarees around 50 years

By the way, Thanks for reading and of course your sweet comment.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes i forgot  the previous parts.who is sugandh?

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Yes, I posted it just 2 days ago though...

Well, I about Madhu dying...Abhay did say something indirectly about that in this part ðŸ˜‰

About Abhay thinking of her Love, it has been a story plot but I understand you would have forgotten given the 2 years...

So about that, Abhay does realize she loves him but doesn't want her to though...he wants her to leave his office while no more loving him and hence is a more rude and strict bose to her...

Yup, Mihika verma, you remember? Actually I did  want to include her pic but couldn't find any scene appropriate pic so didn't...By the way any suggestions for sugandh? I don't know who the original sugandh was but here she is a marathi woman clad in typical sarees around 50 years

By the way, Thanks for reading and of course your sweet comment.

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 22

AR never told Madhu who he was. Why?

Well, He did it here because he wanted her to Love him as the human he was rather than by knowing that he was her favourite writer

.Piyali.. thumbnail

yes i forgot  the previous parts.who is sugandh?

Sugandh, I mentioned in this part, Piya's mother

jasminerahul thumbnail

I thought its a male name.you can one of the actresses who played sukriti's mother in her serials

Sugandh, I mentioned in this part, Piya's mother

.Piyali.. thumbnail

I thought its a male name.you can one of the actresses who played sukriti's mother in her serials

I only read about PKYEK where the girl who played her birth mother in really young and the one who played her step mother isn't just fitting my image...What about Parineeta?( Sharmishta) 

Also I took the name from show only where it was Piya's birth mother's name, step- mom's was Madhu ðŸ˜›( I actually started writing Madhu initially but half realized it was the name of other lead ðŸ¤£) 

jasminerahul thumbnail

- yes parineeta is good

I only read about PKYEK where the girl who played her birth mother in really young and the one who played her step mother isn't just fitting my image...What about Parineeta?( Sharmishta) 

Also I took the name from show only where it was Piya's birth mother's name, step- mom's was Madhu ðŸ˜›( I actually started writing Madhu initially but half realized it was the name of other lead ðŸ¤£)