Fan Fictions

MADHUBALA aur PIYA -EK HI SIKKE KE DO PEHLU!!!

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

INDEX

INTRO - BELOW

EPISODE 1 -SCROLL DOWN

EPISODE 1 (WITH PICS)- PAGE 4

EPISODE 2- PAGE 5

EPISODE 3- PAGE 8

EPISODE 4- PAGE 9

EPISODE 5-  PAGE 11

EPISODE 6- PAGE 13

EPISODE 7- PAGE 15

EPISODE 8- PAGE 16

EPISODE 9- PAGE 18

EPISODE 10- PAGE 21

EPISODE 11- PAGE 24

EPISODE 12- PAGE 27

Banner credit to:sameera 12

Some love stories start with hate , some with misunderstanding but this one started with an accidental meet of two hearts , two souls who became each others from the time they met but if life was so simple that love birds meet then it would not be called a life an thats why they separated  only to meet again , only to start their love story again , they both didn't recognized each other but their love made accidental coincidence to make them meet each other from time to time and then became each other's forever . this is the story of madhubala (played by drashi dhami) , a chirpy girl who can even be recognized in a crowd of lakhs by her sweet actions , this is the story of  abhay (played by Vivian dsena) who wants to establish his identity and when he does that he is left with nothing to celebrate , this is the story of Piya (played by sukirti ), a girl who is gem but what is her roll with abhay and drashti  , to know that you will have to watch my story MADHUBALA aur  PIYA - EK HI SIKKE KE DO PEHLU!!!

Hey guys so this is a intro...this ff has both pairs drashiti-vivian and sukirti -vivian so hopefully you liked it...would wait for your response...

Edited by Piyaliiii - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
exciting concept.luv both jodies.waiting.
.Piyali.. thumbnail

So guys here begins the first episode of my story.😊

Banner credit : sameera 12

Mumbai :

In news:

Reporter : so today , AR launched his fourth book  and even the costliest one , it is a thing to be noted that AR's 1st 2 books were totally flop but his third book " adhura ishq" turned out to be a hit , not only in india but all over the world , now he's launching his fourth book " YEH TERE -MERI KAHANI HAI- adhuri si tere bina meri zindgani hai" which is in markets now so do read it as many predictions are there that it is AR's true love story.

A boy comes from back wearing a white t-shirt with sandy coloured blazer and blue jeans , he's wearing  goggles as his only accessories and in sunlight his face his shinning .

The reporter tries to reach him from the crowd but his bodyguards  stop him.

He passes while a girl turns off the TV and thinks😲 : i don't know why piya  is mad for this AR , if you wants to like only , then you can like a tv star but no she likes a writer... strange girl.

A girl wearing a beautiful green kurta with black embroidery on it with a black leggings come running in the same series of houses which were shown and reaches the house where that girl was sitting.

He hair are curled, tied into a side pony , her face's smile is shown 😊while she on the way passes a ball to the children playing in the street and then hitting a ball with full force , she then plays stappo (an Indian game) with the girls playing there while a small girl says : didi, give me that book in your hand , you'll not be able to jump holding it...

The girl says while still her huge smile is only shown😃: no sweety... its written by AR , it can't make me to fall , it can only make me win.

She crosses all those numbers easily and smiles saying😉 : bola tha na(i said na)

She then reaches the house and holds that girl and takes deep breath(she was running from quite some time)

The girl who was watching television😡: pagal , piya , aise bhag ke anne ki kya zarrorat this , aaram se nahi aa sakti this kya(mad , piya, why did you came with running so fast , couldn't you come while walking)

The girl who came running makes her stand from the sofa on which she was sitting and rotates her happily saying ⭐️: i bought AR's fourth book , yee i'll read it nikita , i just love AR.

Nikita stops her but she doesn't and keeps rotating herself holding the book and her face is shown , a beautiful face , one in million with those large eyes and not even a single ray of tension on her face.

Nikita eyes her and says angrily😡 : you love a person whom you have just seen in tvs or magazines , how can you???

Piya  stops and says smiling😊 : i don't love his face , i love his character , a person who understands love so nicely , i just wonder to what an extend would he love a girl in actual ..

She paused for a while, while a sweet serene smile came on her face...😊

She continued : you know , i really wonder how his first two books were flop , they were amazing , a true value of love , i always get shocked when i read that, his third book , it depicted his happiness in the beginning of the story but ended with a sad message , this tells that something happened that destroyed his life , he became lonely and so does his characters , his life took a u-turn as he became popular , i don't know but i want to know him, i just don't know but i love him...

A drop of tear fell from her eyes😭 as she thought about his sadness , this feeling killed her but at the same time gave her a hope to live .

Nikita eyed her and said : you know you have read his first three books almost thousand times , you are mad yaar piya  , you are total mad for him and he doesn't even know that you exist , you want to know him completely , you already do yaar , see just his name and you told me his life , don't know how can you understand his pain but always forget about your own pain...

Nikita has tear in her eye while piya  eyes her with a smiling face and removes her tear saying : these are very precious , don't waste them na yaar...

She then hears the horn from outside and says : papa came , lets go to terrace..

Nikita nods smiling while they both go to terrace.😊

A beautiful view of all the houses can be seen from terrace and also the children playing down.

Piya smiles and says😊 : don't know why , this view is the world' s best scenario for me...

Nikita smiles and says😆 : because i guess , you are too much interested in things that don't deserve you attention..

Piya  understands that she's saying about AR and says  (a little sternly): don't ever say it again nikita , AR deserves a much better girl then me , so if i am paying attention to him then its my pleasure , not his..

Nikita smiles and says : ok sorry , now read this book na for which you saved your pocket money from last one year...

Piya i smiles as she looks towards the poster on the book and thinks : to read AR's books i can save pocket money whole my life...

Piya  eyes the poster which has a hand of a bride with a hand of a boy on it and they both running , its a sketch .

She then opens the book and she sees the acknowledgement.

She suddenly closes the book and says sadly : yaar nikita , if it would be his real story will he write it in  acknowledgement , i want to know if he had ever loved somebody..

Nikita eyes her with a what look and says : oh god , piya , you know , how can this be his true story na , thats just a publicity stunt dear don't worry , its nothing like that...

Piya  eyes her angrily and says : AR doesn't do anything for publicity.

Nikita holds her head with her both hands and says : ok i am sorry but maybe someone else spread this rumour , it can be na...

Piya  is convinced and as she opens the book she starts to read the acknowledgement.

The episode ends on her convinced yet tensed face.

Precap :YEH TERE -MERI KAHANI HAI- adhuri si tere bina meri zindgani hai" s story begins...

thanks a lot for the support bestpasstime and jasmine rahul...bestpasstime will you become my buddy??? pleaseee......

Edited by Piyaliiii - 7 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail

thanks a lot dear...i am new here so will you become my buddy???
please..
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting start 
where is madhu??
continue soon
.Piyali.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heemasomani

Interesting start 

where is madhu??
continue soon

dear she is in the next episode so don't worry...thanks a lot for reading...😊😊
.Piyali.. thumbnail

thanks a lot dear...happy that you liked it...will you become my buddy??
please...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

exciting concept.luv both jodies.waiting.

hey jasmine...i am not able to message you as they are not allowing me so writitng here...dear actually thanks a lot for your help but they are not updating the page as according to them a newbie can't post links...i am really cunfused...i'll try posting images after 25 pots of mine as they said ...and dear i also wrote a comment on tu on your ff...do read...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyaliii

hey jasmine...i am not able to message you as they are not allowing me so writitng here...dear actually thanks a lot for your help but they are not updating the page as according to them a newbie can't post links...i am really cunfused...i'll try posting images after 25 pots of mine as they said ...and dear i also wrote a comment on tu on your ff...do read...

i mean *posts
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
newbies cant post clickable links.if u cant message me u press scraps option n send me a scrap.
u just paste d links of the pics.i will send u the pics in a form which can b posted in ur updates

]
This content was originally posted by: Piyaliii