Fate of Sangram Singh???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
What happened to nara balli sequence of sangram Singh?? Is that thankfully edited out coz with only 2 episodes remaining n maa kali track I don see any possibility of nara balli track.

I would be greatly happy if sangram Singh makes out of season 1 alive 😊Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
that cant happen. shivanya is still human, and end of the season Shivanya becomes Naagin, and for her to become Naagin once again, that bali sequence will have to be shown.
SS is dying for sure in this season
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

that cant happen. shivanya is still human, and end of the season Shivanya becomes Naagin, and for her to become Naagin once again, that bali sequence will have to be shown.

Hmm but were is time to show it? coz next episode will go in maa kalli track then only climax episode remains.
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Sanchu...is Shivanya turning naagin in the end of season..she is turning mumma in the end of season 😊 😛

Even I feel bali sequence has been scrapped..in fact I want it to be scrapped and is quite hopeful about it after today's episode
Originally posted by well-wisher

Sanchu...is Shivanya turning naagin in the end of season..she is turning mumma in the end of season 😊 😛

Even I feel bali sequence has been scrapped..in fact I want it to be scrapped and is quite hopeful about it after today's episode

I also want it to happen like this only 😊
Imagine SS delighted and in tears hearing good news from Rivanya...finally he will have Kushi ke aansoo in his eyes otherwise his life has been made hell by his pyari sister yamini
But how Shivanya will turn Kaali maa without her powers..iska matlab naagin powers waapas aayegi
na na bali scne wil cum for sure 
tandve edit hoga ... bali nhi... kaali ma wil cum n go... half epi ... sesha will b more angry take away madi n thn maha bali to get back madi n powers ... so tht fight maheswati 
Originally posted by well-wisher

But how Shivanya will turn Kaali maa without her powers..iska matlab naagin powers waapas aayegi

Kaali maa is not naagin powers. Its like kaali maa coming in one of earlier episodes.
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

na na bali scne wil cum for sure
tandve edit hoga ... bali nhi... kaali ma wil cum n go... half epi ... sesha will b more angry take away madi n thn maha bali to get back madi n powers ... so tht fight maheswati

That is possible 😕. Though I don want it to happen like that. Poor man deserves some happiness in this life na.