Hero You Loathed

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Have you ever come across a protagonist who is meant to be shipped and looked upon but for him/her you feel nothing but absolute disgust?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Noah and Allie were supposed to be together forever and Nichols Sparks tried to justify Allie cheating on Lon by ways like they were not married etc but I can never ever forgive Allie and Noah for what they did to Lon. Lon,though was too engrossed in work, love Allie. So yeah I dont like those two! 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
I don't like protagonists of Ravinder and Chetan's books, usually.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe not loathed, but I really didn't like Travis Maddox from Beautiful Diaster. Didn't like the female lead as well - Abby. 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Ah, even Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby. She just makes me hate her. But I do love the male lead - Jay Gatsby. ❤️
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes.

I dislike Edward Cullen. He is the most patronizing and ridiculous hero from any book that I have ever read. Not that I recollect reading stuff that was more futile than Twilight, it was the useless, pointless protagonists who made it all that much worse. Jacob Black, Charlie Swan and Carlisle Cullen were good characters, the writing wasn't bad. Edward and Bella were pointless. The story was about them. Sigh. I am out. 😆

I also dislike James Potter, Harry Potter's father. I don't hate him, but I could never appreciate him either after the revelations of his dealings with Severus Snape. James was a great friend, and I am sure he grew up but I could not respect him thereon.

WildestDreams thumbnail
Basically any cheating character or OTT heroine!
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Margo Roth Speigelman from Paper Towns! I just lost all connection with her towards the end.
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Margo Roth Speigelman from Paper Towns! I just lost all connection with her towards the end.

Oh, yes. How can I forget this girl! 
I like Q, though. 
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Oh, yes. How can I forget this girl!
I like Q, though.

I like Q too and even Lacey but Margo. . .Arrgggh!