Monica sehgal - An Episode - Kavya or Radhika

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hiii friends...This is your Renu...Dont think Renu comes again just to disappear...You all may be confused at this time cox I din come here to update Missing pieces orAgainst all odds...Then what I gonna do...Wait...you will get answer after reading this thread till the end...(only who have strong heart can take this risk...Lol...)

I dinn write anything about Manmarziyan here...Then,What's the purpose of this article...Any wild guess...I knew..you all are more intelligent than this poor Renu...Ok...I'm stopping my blabbering right here and coming straight to the point...This one I'm dedicating to our cute angel Monica Sehgal as Radhika Mishra of our Mmz...

This is all about Monica sehgal's Single Episodic show telecasted in Bindaas channel on May 15 (Yeh Hai aashiqui) and few words about her...

Before going into the episode...I wanna share sth about Monica...I used to follow Monica on Twitter...So,I came to know about her upcoming projects...I was impressed by her tweets...She is more like Radhika in her Real life too...May be that's y,I think Pushkar sir and Saurab tiwari sir selected her for Radhika role in MMz...Ok...What I saw there is a tweet of her upcoming web series project...This is the first web series in India "Starting up"...Monica is the female lead and Male lead is new to us...I wondered about moni's different avatars in her career within a short span...She is so focused in her career...May god bless her and fulfill all her wishes...First  Jugaad in youtube...Then her debut in a Daily soap MMz as Radhika,then in Mythological show as Rani Bahmani(though short lived character..she showed some variation in her acting)...Then Single Episode show in Yeh hai Aashiqui as Kavya and now we gonna see her in first Web series "starting up"  as Vasudha...In all these including her real character...I can sense some Radhika here and there...

And another thing...Moni looks gorgeous in her latest projects...(But missing her long hair)...One thing which fret Renu is why we cant see these gorgeous looks in MMz as Radhika yaar...Seriously Arjun's stare and wooing will have no bounds then...Ok...see what to do yaar...I came here talking about Monica but blabbering about Radhika...I cant differentiate these two yaar...Couldnt help myself guys...Still some ardhika hangover is left on...They are iconic couple...No one can replace them...

Ok...Now about Moni's single episode...

YEh hai AAshiqui:

After a long time,Renu is writing an episode analysis, but not so deep(it was more like comparison),...     I hope you all like it...(I imagined Arjun in few places...Sorry for the male lead...He was good...But its my fault to do so...Hope you guys wont do that mistake while watching it...If not...Go and give it a try...)

Written Update of that Episode:

There is no WU of this Episode available online...So,Renu was forced to write WU before writing a brief comparison with ardhika...I feel MMz in many places in this Episode...So,will write in what places it makes me to remember MMz after this WU...

Main characters:

Male Lead:Yuvaraj(Mrinal DUtt- I think so)

Female Lead:Kavya (Monica sehgal)

Other characters:Yuvaraj's Father,Driver and Kavya's mom(she was not shown till end)

Episode starts with yuvaraj discussing with his father about upcoming election.They were seated near a swimming pool.He was the Electoral candidate.His father is a politician and did all arrangements to make yuvaraj win.Right then,Yuvaraj's PA intimate him about a youth magazine Reporter Kavya's interview.Yuvaraj's  father encourages him to attend as it will help him to connect to the youth.

Now Kavya entered with nervousness and by mistake fell into the pool grasped yuvaraj's attention.He gave her a shawl to dry and a coffee to make her feel warm.Kavya requested to switch off the AC and yuvaraj asked his servant to do so.Sensing her Nervousness still,He asked her to postpone the interview. Instead KAvya informed him that she wants to cover him completely by knowing about his demeanor , his Political life and she goes on talking about the things she wanna cover about him in her magazine.But yuvaraj was so busy in wooing her and he stopped her in mid by replying that he was already convinced by her arguments.So she can come tomorrow.

Next day,yuvaraj was too busy and one old lady thanked him for his service.Kavya was impressed and yuvaraj apologized kavya that he cant give her interview as he was busy.If she feel ok,she can accompany him during his works this week and can ask question while traveling.KAvya was so glad to accept this offer.while talking as usual  kavya slipped and yuvaraj caught her.Both had a eyelock.Kavya asked sorry again.

Next at night In car,Kavya asked few questions to yuvaraj like how he travelling without bureaucrats. Yuvaraj answered that bureaucrats will stop him from meeting common people as he wants to connect with them directly.Right then a girl was chased by two guys and they tried to misbehave with that girl.Kavya saw them and stopped the car and started beating those guys.Seeing her in action,yuvaraj beats those guys black and blue and people gathered there and they assured that they will send that girl safely to her house.Still kavya was not convinced but yuvaraj takes her with him.

In car,yuvaraj sensed kavya's deep restlessness. Kavya said that dunno why but she cant see any girl in this world suffering like this. Yuvaraj changed her mood by praising her as lady dabbang...while speaking she checked her ear ring and yuvaraj too searched for it.But they cant find it.Finally kavya asked him to leave as it might be fell on the road while fighting.

Right then,Car was stopped in the mid.yuvaraj asked reason from his driver...For that, his driver replied that he thinks he needs a mechanic to repair and it was 2 km away from that place.He hesitated that how he leave him alone here cox of safety measures.Yuvaraj assured him that kavya,lady dabaang is with him..So no pblm will arise.He can go without any worries.

After driver left,yuvaraj feels odd...so he asked her whether she feels thirsty and he offers to take water from car.But there's no water and kavya found yuvaraj's wound on his hand due to the fight.She took the first aid kit and tied bandage on his hand.while doing so,yuvaraj adjusted kavya's hair strands and both had a eyelock.Then,KAvya feels cold and yuvaraj gave his coat. Yuvaraj wished for a Tea and kavya mocked him that how he will get tea at this hour and at this place.But immediately a cycle man with tea passes them and both bought tea from him.While drinking, kavya asked him to say his next wish.Yuvaraj said that he had everything with him and he don't need any.Both spend some quality time together.

And next day,Kavya while taking notes about him,she stared him for a long and yuvaraj noticed this.Both had a smile.When he was working at late night,He felt so tired and kavya offered him coffee.

Next day morning Kavya was impressed by yuvaraj's policy for girl's empowerment and after the meeting she again puts all her things down by mistake. Yuvaraj helped her and he tried to come closer to her and both had eyelock.Right then,yuvaraj's father came and he saw everything.He informed about his important meeting and he don't like kavya being close with yuvaraj.

During dinner,Kavya said that tomorrow was her last day of her stay with yuvaraj.And she asked sorry for troubling him all these days.He corrected her that he infact was happy and he gave her a surprise gift.Kavya opened it and found a pretty diamond Ear ring.She returned the gift to him stating its expense as the reason.Yuvaraj try to convince her that she shouldn't see its price instead she should see the intention behind that gift.

But kavya explained him that her ma taught her that she shouldn't get any things from others which she cannot afford in return.So,yuvaraj accepted his gift back and gave his pen which was lucky for him as it was gifted by his mom.kavya accepted the gift.

It was last day,Yuvaraj saw kavya packing her things and asked her whether she din left any.And confessed her that there is something more btw them and he wants her for his whole life...He proposed her'I love you'...KAvya was helpless and told him that he dunno anything about her back ground and he is talking sth which never gonna happen and not possible at all.But yuvaraj replied again that he wants to marry her.Right then yuvaraj's father come there and started insulting kavya.

HE asked her to tell her dad's name and kavya started crying hearing this.yuvaraj tried to stop his dad.Then his dad revealed that her mom is a prostitute and she herself dunno which customer's daughter she is...And further yuvaraj's father offered kavya some huge money to be with yuvaraj as he likes her.Hearing this,kavya was broken and she left that place.

Yuvaraj argued with his father that what's kavya's mistake in all these as her mom brought up her even in this situation by giving her proper education n all..His dad warned him that she might be sent by their rival party to make him fall for her beauty and in Politics,marriage should happen for political reason not for love.And its good for her,if he maintains distance from her.

Yuvaraj tried to forget kavya but he cant do any work as her memories haunt him continuously.His driver gave him Kavya's ear ring and next day he received a parcel from kavya.she returned his gift back to him with a letter(they din show what she wrote).

That night,In kavya's house,she was crying while typing some article in her lap.She heard some knocking sound and misunderstood that it was her mom and asked her to go as she has to complete that article.When she found it was yuvaraj,she was tensed and asked him to go soon as if someone saw him with her,then it will be a big pblm.But yuvaraj coolly replied it was his pblm,why she was worrying...She again told him that it will affect his political career and he will lose this election...He again replied that its also his pblm...And she continued his dad wont accept this relation...so pleased him to go...He answered her that even its also his pblm..y she was worrying...For that she confessed him that she loves him so much and don't want to see his career ruin cox of her...yuvaraj was happy hearing this and said that he came here to listen this only from her and hugged her back...

Next day morning in press meet,Yuvaraj's father was supposed to announce yuvaraj as electoral candidate...Right then yuvaraj came there with kavya in wedding attire and informed his dad that it's his personal life and politics is his professional life and took blessing from his dad.Finally the episode ends with yuvaraj and kavya holding their hands before media ppl.

A short comparison with ardhika:

Kavya was more like Radhika...I couldn't find much difference...And yuvaraj was not like Arjun...He was entirely different but same in some way.Male lead was good in acting but if it was aham,then we might have enjoyed it to the core by arjun's deadly stares and holding...just a wish from a ardhika fan...Not offending the male lead and it was superb on the whole...

Where I remembered mmz...

1.kavya's entry scene and falling in pool...Ardhika's swimming pool scene...

2.Kavya calling yuvaraj sir' and yuvaraj corrected her to call him as yuvaraj not sir.Here kavya called him yuvaraj next minute...But when our Arjun was longed to hear his name from Radhika...Even after his repeated trials...She din call him Arjun till their last confession...

3.kavya's nonstop talk to convince yuvaraj for interview...Ardhika sangeet rehearsal scene before payal scene,In lonovla trip, Ardhika flower vase scene before lift scene...

4.Kavya slipping backwards and yuvaraj caught her holding her back...Ardhika first moongfali scene after sam asked radhika to leave the office cox of boni's trap before lonovla trip...

5.yuvaraj adjusting kavya's hair strands in air...Ardhika jilabi scene in sam's sangeet ceremony...

6.yuvaraj confessing I love you to kavya...Arjun confessing I love you' to Radhika in last episode...

7.Kavya thinking it was her mom when yuvaraj knocked the door...Radhika thinking it was her ma when Arjun entered her room in last episode in hrishikesh...

8.Final hug(Though it was not intense like our ardhika...I remembered our Ardhika's final hug...)

Infact it was not a complete analysis as I din write more about kavya and yuvaraj...But here we can see kavya's point of love too even in a single episode unlike MMZ...Where we cant see more of Radhika's loving stare for Arjun till end cox of sam...Which, we all longed to see...But feeling content as we saw  atleast more and more intense draggers,glares,wooing from Arjun's point of love...

When  kavya caught by yuvaraj while she staring him for long...Here Renu's imaginative brain went wild and gave birth to a new idea not developed though...I want to write this in any of my story but it cant b possible as both are at different levels...May be in missing pieces Part 2,I will try to write this...Or else I will try to write it as one shot in my free time...Hope you all like it...

Now coming to my FFs...Just 3 or 4 more updates pending  in Missing pieces Part 1...And Tale of hatred into love has more updates to reach its end as I din reveal the main flashback itself ...So,It has long journey to travel...

And I saw a promising promo of Monica's Web series...Instead of watching daily soap, If it is good, we can give it a try and watch it at any time as per our convenience...

I hope you all are fine...And friends I will try to find some time to come online once or twice in a month to update my FFs and write sth like this only if you ppl like it..So,let me know what you feel in your comments...Don't say it for my sake...Cox I don't want to waste my time and all your time as well...Bye friends...Miss you all...Take care...🤗

P.s.:I din read it once too...So,Please ignore my grammatical mistakes here and there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku.how to watch this episode?is It available in youtube?
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku.how to watch this episode?is It available in youtube?if u can pls give me d link
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awsome post...even i felt the same regarding some scenes.that whole epispdic had some mmz touch to it..actually i liked mrunal and monica together they luked cute..

Missing u all hani,avni..office job is really hectic..

And moni's new series startin up..i loved the concept of love post marriage esp discoverin love..promo luks promisin.will surely watch it...wanna see how the story pf govind and vasudha unfolds...

I jus wish there is a section in if for finite series wer we can discuss abt startin up and all other finite series...
jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: niru04

Thanku.how to watch this episode?is It available in youtube?if u can pls give me d link

Edited by jey3ram - 7 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rosel-

Awsome post...even i felt the same regarding some scenes.that whole epispdic had some mmz touch to it..actually i liked mrunal and monica together they luked cute..

Missing u all hani,avni..office job is really hectic..

And moni's new series startin up..i loved the concept of love post marriage esp discoverin love..promo luks promisin.will surely watch it...wanna see how the story pf govind and vasudha unfolds...

I jus wish there is a section in if for finite series wer we can discuss abt startin up and all other finite series...

hey Rose...how are you yaar...Hope u r fine...Miss u a lot buddy...

And i agree with u rose...Me too felt mrinal and moni was cute...Infact,their pair doesnt remind me ardhika but the storyline and scenes reminds ardhika a lot...cox of synchronization with MMZ...

And rose,...you too gonna watch 'starting up'...Me too excited dear...feeling bad that we cant discuss about web series anywhere...

Im already excited to see moni as vasudha and govind's character is also bit hard...I liked moni's bridal attire in the promo...It looks like south indian style right...

If possible come online in ardhika thread...waiting for you dear...Miss you deary...

jey3ram thumbnail

Thanks niru...I hope you watch from the link...Its really good to see finite series than daily soap yaar.Moni really tries diff things...
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

hey Rose...how are you yaar...Hope u r fine...Miss u a lot buddy...

And i agree with u rose...Me too felt mrinal and moni was cute...Infact,their pair doesnt remind me ardhika but the storyline and scenes reminds ardhika a lot...cox of synchronization with MMZ...

And rose,...you too gonna watch 'starting up'...Me too excited dear...feeling bad that we cant discuss about web series anywhere...

Im already excited to see moni as vasudha and govind's character is also bit hard...I liked moni's bridal attire in the promo...It looks like south indian style right...

If possible come online in ardhika thread...waiting for you dear...Miss you deary...

vil surely come...nd yes she plays vasudha iyer in startin up...
jey3ram thumbnail
Friends...
I'm so happy...Do you all know the reason behind it...

Ramyagirish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi renu how have u been? It's Long since I saw u. I keep checking Monica's Twitter act and saw tat Monica herself has tweeted for u... Even am so happy seeing it.. I read ur episodic analysis and loved it. As I never got to c it, I hope watch it in d link u have provided. I loved d detail way in which u gave the story.
By d way thank u for d pm. I am missing u a lot da. It's  Long since v caught up? Y r u a bit irregular now a days?  Anyways it was gud to c u here. About hatred turn to love it was a fantastic episode and I clearly loved it. It's tooo gud. I really hope arjun will apologise to his rads soon and tat they will patch up. Besides tat I want d past to b unfolded soon. Why did arjun do wat he did. Will Nandini b successful? And will ansh accept arjuns request? Too curious to know..
Am eagerly waiting for u to update missing pieces too. So missing pieces part 1 is going to get over? Feeling sad. Well I will hope for d best. Will Nandini come in? Soon? Poor arjun wat is he going to do with himself for falling for rads? 
Hey renu I sincerely hope all r well at ur end. And tat u will frequent d websites more frequently. I hope u wrote ur exams well... By d way I have written a detailed comment in tu episodic analysis of kavya or rads .Pls do check it.. Even thing I write I mean it renu... And I do appreciate and admire u a lot.. Missing u a lot renu. I feel d forum is dying renu. Feeling bad and sad., pls come back soon renu. Until then take care, be happy, be successful in ur endeavours... 
Edited by Ramyagirish - 7 years ago