Jealous me??...nah ( a shraman os)

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my lovely forum members!!! I am back with an os on the current track...couldnt help it πŸ˜‰

Jealous me???...nah

Shravan was pacing back and forth in his room. Conversation with pushkar left him more confused...was he jealous?? Shravan Malhotra ...jealous !! ...its impossible he smirked. But soon his smirk turned into frown when he remembered sumo smiling and looking affectionately at that idiot Jairaj as if he was Channing tatum. She said that it was just a story...was it?? What if she really liked him. She herself confessed that love can never be forgotten, she can forget her recipe but not that stupid JAIRAJ. His insides churned at the mere thought of sumo loving someone. But why??...they were friends right...he shouldnt feel this way. He should be happy that his best friend finally found someone. Yes he was happy...but this was not what his heart felt. His brain and heart seemed at war right now. Sumo looked stunningly beautiful. He was completely lost in her. The night was magical. Everything was going fine until that moron ruined their dinner. Wait did he just call his best friend beautiful...he surely needs to see a pyschiatrist.
                  Tomorrow he will meet this J..A..I..R..A..J he spelled each letter spitefully. Cursing him he went to sleep though sleep was a far thing right now. He got up earlier than usual coz last night he couldnt get much sleep. After cleaning himself he got dressed in a black tee and faded jeans. Sumo had complimented him several times for that. He smiled at the thought. Took his car keys and hurried downstairs only to be stopped by lalaji," Oye Raje!! Inni savere-2 kaha chal diya?" Without wasting a sec he replied," Wo kuch urgent kam aa gya tha to jana pdega"
                   He was nervously standing outside the building debating whether to get inside or not. Come on man...why are u behaving like a newly wed bride, he muttered to himself. After taking a pretty gud time standing like a fool and gaining looks from people passing by he finally decided to enter. He informed the receptionist aboit his meeting with Mr. Jairaj Mehta. Jairaj was a chartered accountant in a big firm. He went inside the cabin and greeted him. He gestured shravan to sit and asked," So Mr.Malhotra, how can i help u?" Shravan smiled," Plzz Call me Shravan , and i dont need any favour. Actually do you remember, sumo...i mean Suman Tiwari, she was ur junior in college" He nodded and replied," Suman...how can i forget her. I used to like her a lot, back in in college. I even dared to propose her on one valentine and ended up with a bloodied nose, black eye, and bruised face. I tell u that girl is the reincarnation of devil himself. I pity the guy who's gonna marry her"
                  Shravan was fuming by now, he punched him twice in the stomach. Jairaj winced,"Woah man...what's ur problem? Why did u hit me??" Shravan replied in a deadly tone, First one was for proposing my sumo. Second for calling her a devil. Have a good day Mr.Mehta", smiling hd exited his cabin. So the story was partially true, just the other way round. Sumo indeed was a devil, he smiled recalling their heated arguments and fights, but she was his little devil. Yes Shravan Malhotra was in love with his cute little devil, his best friend. The heaviness in his chest finally eased...he was happy, like really happy in ages. Now he was sure about his feelings , he had to find what she felt for him. Coz her eyes mirrored the same emotions as his. He surely felt something for him...he had to find out what.
                 Next morning he woke up drenched in cold water." Shravan Malhotra how can u sleep so peacefully...now get up before i kick u out of ur bed" sumo yelled. " Easy woman, what are u doing this early in my room, dont u have work other than irritating me" cursing her he lazily got up. " U spoiled my dinner. Didnt let me eat dessert and wore an annoyed expression entire night. So u owe me something to makeup for ruining my plans" suman retorted. He smiled and said, " Ok we'll have breakfast together , but let me get freshened up" He completely forgot that sumo was waiting in his room and walked out only wearing a towel. Sumo gulped seeing greek god standing before her, he looked damn sexy. Shravan smirked finding her checking him out, " Like what u see?" She immediately turned her head and started checking the bookshelf to save herself from further embarrassment. She found a diary with some poetry. " Shravan ye shayari tumne likhi hai???...kiske liye" Shravan felt a deer caught in headlights. "Sumo give me that back, u arent supposed to read that" But she denied and ran outside. Soon they were chasing eah other like tom and jerry. She lost her balance and fell on the ground. Shravan immediately rushed to her side and helped her. They shared an eyelock, no one was ready to break the contact. It seemed as of the earth has stopped spinning for them. He wanted that moment to last forever. He was transported back in some other world and came back to reality by sumo's voice," Chhodo mujhe loo jana hai". He rolled his eyes thinking way to ruin a perfect moment. Sumo just wanted to escape from there to clear her head. After sometime she returned and asked ," so batao na kya likha h diary me and kiske liye?? Remember we made a deal that u'll tell me something that i dont know about u. Batao na??" Her heart was racing ...she was confused that did she really want to hear the answer? What if it was written for someone else . He loved her once , but 10 yrs is a long enough , maybe he now loves someone else and she is just a friend to him. She suddenly felt nauseous. Shravan knew there was no escape, directly looking into her beautiful eyes he replied," Tumhare liye" Her heart skipped a beat at his revelation but she asked in a calm tone," Mere liye...lekin kyun?". He smiled," Becoz I love u sumo. I know it sounds cheesy but ever since i knew this feeling, i felt it only for u. And yes u were right i was upset becoz i didnt like ur story. I was jealous...ok...happy??" Tears rolled down her cheeks she smiled ," I love u too My Qutub Minar"
Finally both of them confessed their love and now there was no going back.

Sardi ki dhoop, Garmi ki chhav

Barish ki pehli boond, Ek pyara sa gaaon

Dekhkar tumhe jaane kyun, Hamesha yeh khayal aata hai

Jaane tumhari har beeti hui baat pe, Kyun mujhe pyaar ataa hai...

So folks did u like the story..if yes hit the like button and comment. I havent proof read so plzzz ignore my typing mistakes
Tomatoes amd chappals welcomed ...plzzz no eggs i am vegetarian πŸ˜‰

Hope to meet u soon with another boring story πŸ˜‰
Priyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Dear Sapphire thank you for the PM πŸ˜ƒ...beautiful yaar πŸ˜ƒ loved the entire chapter ...πŸ˜† sumo bet that Jairaj loved this part and she cooks up stories well πŸ˜† I have a doubt why does shravan and others call the Ramnath's bro lalaji not chacha or papa ??? This que has always confused me πŸ˜• ... and plz do continue with the next part where there are some kisses and hugs πŸ˜†a nd I have read this poem somewhere else as well don't remember where...Sry if I'm mistaken aaj kal yaad nahi rehta ...Till then take care. Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Holla πŸ€—
Thanks for the pm.
This was an adorable OS. You have some amazing writing skills. I loved the way Shravan hit Jairaj and then thinking about Suman and smiling it kinda showed the original element of the grownup Shravan.

Could your next OS be on Shraman married or Shraman with their kids?☺️

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent piece of work

Superb

Suman...how can i forget her. I used to like her a lot, back in in college. I even dared to propose her on one valentine and ended up with a bloodied nose, black eye, and bruised face. I tell u that girl is the reincarnation of devil himself. I pity the guy who's gonna marry her"

🀣🀣🀣
Neha_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS😊
But confession in towel?🀣
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Dear Sapphire thank you for the PMπŸ˜ƒ...beautiful yaarπŸ˜ƒloved the entire chapter ...πŸ˜†sumo bet that Jairaj loved this part and she cooks up stories wellπŸ˜†I have a doubt why does shravan and others call the Ramnath's bro lalaji not chacha or papa ??? This que has always confused meπŸ˜•... and plz do continue with the next part where there are some kisses and hugsπŸ˜†and I have read this poem somewhere else as well don't remember where...Sry if I'm mistaken aaj kal yaad nahi rehta...Till then take care.

Thanks pearl 😊 ..and i think no one has the idea why he calls him lalaji. About the poem its the one shravan wrote, precap wali πŸ˜‰
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MittuArsha

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HollaπŸ€—</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the pm.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This was an adorable OS. You have some amazing writing skills. I loved the way Shravan hit Jairaj and then thinking about Suman and smiling it kinda showed the original element of the grownup Shravan.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Could your next OS be on Shraman married or Shraman with their kids?☺️</font>

Thank u so much for ur kind words mittu ❀️ .
An os on shraman married or with kids...i'll definitely try to write something 😊
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_28

Awesome OS😊

But confession in towel?🀣

Oops yad hi ni raha that he was wearing a towel...nice observation πŸ˜‰
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Excellent piece of work

Superb

Suman...how can i forget her. I used to like her a lot, back in in college. I even dared to propose her on one valentine and ended up with a bloodied nose, black eye, and bruised face. I tell u that girl is the reincarnation of devil himself. I pity the guy who's gonna marry her"

🀣🀣🀣

Thanks fero πŸ€—
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
Shra and jairaj scene..lovely..
ShraMan scene so beautiful..
Love it..
Looking forward for more...