amit seems quite arrogant..

zahra_mus thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyone..i find amit a little "full of himself" type.. i found it rude when he went to the confession area and said about deepak uncle helping out like " dhandhora peto"..no matter what he actually helps...but i guess deepak uncle should also be a little easy..as everyone is young.. amit also has complaints abt rupali and he said he will make that one person he cant stand smeell coffee and get real..i think he thinks highly of himself..i guess aryan is right..amit is a snob.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't blame him. Deepak is overbearing. He needs to give others some space.
zahra_mus thumbnail
true also but i think he should put his words in a more repectful way as he is elder..
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He is senior to all of them.
'dhindorapeto' means 'blowing your own trumpet'. There is no disrespect in that. Deepak does exactly that. He shows as if his acts are selfless and then he expects everyone to be thankful.
Everyone is an adult. They know how to take care of themselves. Just because someone is 20 yrs older doesn't mean that he needs be overbearing or caretaker.
zahra_mus thumbnail
well u have a point there 👏 ..tht didnt occur to me..yaeh i found it wrong when he told rupali he expects something in return..tht was a put off...
insouciance thumbnail
He a tad pompous,just not for the reason you cited 😆

Well,Amit too is known for outlandish quotes..I remember him saying,"When Neeru's mom came down from CAnada,we all three slept together on the same bed" 😕😕😆 ....Neeru's an NRI,Canadian by nationality,and Amit If I'm not mistaken too is from Canada(correct me if I'm wrong)....

raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

He a tad pompous,just not for the reason you cited 😆

Well,Amit too is known for outlandish quotes..I remember him saying,"When Neeru's mom came down from CAnada,we all three slept together on the same bed" 😕😕😆 ....Neeru's an NRI,Canadian by nationality,and Amit If I'm not mistaken too is from Canada(correct me if I'm wrong)....

how come they three slept in one bed thats too disturbing from where you get all these news.....its so funny to read it 😆 😆 😆
Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
it might be 6 by 6 bed

😆 😆 😆