|| An ode to Parth Kashyap||

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
For those of you, actually most of you, good ol' SH fans who are frustrated watching SH2, I guess it won't be such a bad idea to reminisce golden memories of SH season 1.. 
Since I am still watching season1, I like penning down my feelings or thoughts when I feel motivated enough after watching the episodes.. I have to admit , that I could hardly stop myself from going from one episode to the next in the beginning of the show..Randhir's arrogance, aggression, Sanyukta's determination, their fights all that was so engrossing that I watched the first 200 episodes in just few days... !!!!! And then things slowed down a bit.. equations have changed.. dynamics are different.. way too predictability of certain outcomes.. its not the same as it was in the beginning.. 

But one thing, has remained constant for me in the show.. my admiration for the character of Parth Kashyap.. From the first scene where he is shown doing push ups, later saving Sanyukta in the village till date, I have found him such a positive and balanced character, has self respect but no ego, knows his strengths but has no qualms in accepting his limitations.. Both Randhir and Sanyukta have so much to learn from Parth..

The way he understood Randhir, despite of getting humiliated and ill treated by him in the beginning.. the way he always gave the right advice to Sanyukta as a true friend would.. and who says ek ladka ladki kabhi dost nahi ban sakte? I think Parth is the best friend, any guy or girl could ask for.. always there as a calming force.. I loved Parth and Sanyukat's bonding..and later his bonding with Randhir..

Not to mention, he played the perrrfect cupid for our SanDhir..!!  Thanks to him, we got to see a jealous Randhir.. I feel it was that jealousy which triggered Randhir to express his feelings more openly, even if it was anger and jealousy.. 

The only thing I did not like was Parth falling for someone like Vidhushi, cheap and selfish..I wish they had got someone nicer for her..

Some of the best scenes of Parth that i loved are -

1. When Randhir defeats him in captaincy task, and asks him to polish his shoes.. Even Devil Singh Shekhawat  couldn't hate him after that ... !  I always got the feeling, that Randhir would have gotten close to Parth way earlier, had Sanyuka not been in the equation.. For the longest time, he was jealous of Parth till he realized that they are no more than good friends..

2. His speech in the ''death anniversary'' organized by YoYo for Randhir and Sanyukta.. 

Any other scenes of Parth Kashyap, that you guys like?

Edited by MistyDawn - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Parth a true friend to Sandhir

a positive and balanced character, has self respect but no ego, knows his strengths but has no qualms in accepting his limitations.

yes Parth is exactly like this
gem of a person

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Parth
Perfect friend👏

The way he helped yoyo during drugs time is really appreciable👍🏼

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Parth is the only character of Sadda Haq who was not butchered by creatives. But unfortunately he was reduced only to second fiddle to Sandhir. As a friend and well wisher he always tried to advise Sandhir on what is right but most of the time it fell on deaf ears.

One of the scenes I remember that when Sanyukta was ready to join Sanyal groups for Randhir's revenge, he tried hard to convince Sanyukta that she should not join and also stop Randhir from going into revenge mode because ultimately they will be at the losing end.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Parth is a gem.. Any one would be lucky to have a friend like him..
Really missing him in sadda haq.. Wish he was here..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
His speech in the ''death anniversary'' organized by YoYo for Randhir and Sanyukta..

Did you notice few points in his speech?😆 There he said Randhir is his inspiration and had joined FITE for him only where as it was shown Parth joined FITE for Vardhaan😆

I miss Paran Bond...their bond had so much to share😔

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parth was really a balanced character n the most calm n composed mature person in the team ... Though he became friend with Sanyukta only at the beginning but his scenes with Randhir are really interesting ...

The scene when Parth n YoYo teases Randhir after he proposed Sanyukta is a must watch ... It's really hilarious 🤣

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Gabbar Shona .. Parth was butchered too by our mahan cvs few times ... Remember his behavior with Sanyukta n Randhir when Randhir was thrown out of the team n Sanyukta was made the captain by the mahan Ghosla 😳
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lavender--

@ Gabbar Shona .. Parth was butchered too by our mahan cvs few times ... Remember his behavior with Sanyukta n Randhir when Randhir was thrown out of the team n Sanyukta was made the captain by the mahan Ghosla 😳

Soniya🤗
Yes I remember that but I think that was because Sanyukta failed to arrange sponsorship for DT and later he apologized to Sanyukta.
Only at that time he was against Sanyukta's captaincy but rest of the times he always supported Sanyukta as a captain.
We can ignore that  phase considering the fact  that it was a more humane mistake and  the characters of Sandhir and Vidushi were butchered number of times😳
arrodil_smile thumbnail
I was sooo reminded of one of the episodes
Where jignesh wakes up in the morning to witness randhir working out n Parth practicing tai chi..
N then he is like.
Eh...jignesss..tera Ek roommate superman aur dusra he-man.
Aur tu reh gya common man🤣

I knw it was not THT funny..
BT still..
Memories...❤️