Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I had stopped watching at all, and just peeped in to see what was going on.  So Ghosh bari has burnt down, and they're all w/ the Mittals?  But where does that leave poor Nilanjana - Appu's real mom?  Does she die in that house, or does Kalpana figure out a place to send her?  Or does she get brought in to the Mittals w/ rest of the family?

Also, on the romance front, who is right now looking like she would  get Malloy?  Appu or Vardan??
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I had stopped watching at all, and just peeped in to see what was going on. So Ghosh bari has burnt down, and they're all w/ the Mittals? But where does that leave poor Nilanjana - Appu's real mom? Does she die in that house, or does Kalpana figure out a place to send her? Or does she get brought in to the Mittals w/ rest of the family?

Also, on the romance front, who is right now looking like she would get Malloy? Appu or Veda?

appu mother come with them and veda too as a servant.nandita know kalpana truth and ask veda to spy on them.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: butteru

yup excited for todys epi .. finally Appu n Mlaya undr one roof may be now hume koi ache scenes mil jaye😳

considering our luck. The maid will be given a lot of romance scenes
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vardan is their maid?  How does this even begin to make sense, if she is to be Appu's rival in love?  And ain't her mom a friend of Kumkum?  How do you make your friends daughter who is visiting from Jaipur a maid in the house? 🤪 Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Vardan is their maid? How does this even begin to make sense, if she is to be Appu's rival in love? And ain't her mom a friend of Kumkum? How do you make your friends daughter who is visiting from Jaipur a maidin the house? 🤪

actually in engagement party vardan and her mom stop the engagement and malay in anger throw them out and engage with appu.then veda call appu in temple were c die and malay pray for her life and c again alive.then veda nd her mom inform nandita that either appu is evil sprit or vk.show they plan to send veda in ghosh badi in servant attire.
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

considering our luck. The maid will be given a lot of romance scenes

agree.
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i wanted malay appu scenes soo badly

😭
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbroken1

i wanted malay appu scenes soo badly

😭

me too.this cvs dont know how to handle romance and drama equally in one epi.they need to understand that there r people who love malay appu scene not veda and nandita torture.
heartbroken1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackcirus

me too.this cvs dont know how to handle romance and drama equally in one epi.they need to understand that there r people who love malay appu scene not veda and nandita torture.

yes. if they show malay appu romance but with parallel  solid and interesting tracks they can aget very nice trps ( ex , naagin , etc ) coz the o.4, 0.5 or 0.6 were their loyal viewers who were fom the beging who have left the show after veda entry ( some )

i wish they show appu malay marriage asap
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbroken1

yes. if they show malay appu romance but with parallel solid and interesting tracks they can aget very nice trps ( ex , naagin , etc ) coz the o.4, 0.5 or 0.6 were their loyal viewers who were fom the beging who have left the show after veda entry ( some )

i wish they show appu malay marriage asap

exactly my point.