Maharana Pratap - Anniversary Special

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Garima di the post is awesome...
And maharana Pratap has given me so much...i don't know how to thank it...
It taught me so much n I learnt so much...
I like u did not k who he or maybe anything abt him coz our indian textbook don't even have the name of maharana Pratap and they have akbar inscribed everywhere...

The show was awesome though the cvs made blunders and did not follow history completely but but it was a awesome one..

I am happy that I saw such a show...

And what not, I began writing publicly, got to know so many child actors and I began a blog only credit goes to Pratap, maharana Pratap.

I used to only see the serial never used to u know check our sites but Praja came and made me find India forums.

Praja were magical, they ruled the show but the wars too were a part. If the wars weren't there then the show would be waste. The wars were so awesomely portrayed esp the chittorgarh seize, rawat ji's death esp was vey emotional.

Everything was so awesome and I miss the show badly...i just wish a movie is made on him with detailed descriptions.

Faisal Roshni jannat Vishal Yash shharad Rachna jineeth and all other were so amazing and they played the roles so damn well that it was as if real maharana Pratap and his needing relatives have themselves come in disguise and played the roles.
The show is over but still remembered. That is one of the most imp gift on the shows anniversary.
BR]But it has been 3 yrs now since its launch and the show is being talked abt...i happy abt it...and I am proud also that I was a part of it...

Wishing alll maharana pratapians a very happy anniversary!!!!
Edited by faishar02 - 7 years ago