Ponnoonjal Updates & Discussions

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Y Priya married Varun instead of Arun in Ponunjal ? I know its one bakwaas soap πŸ˜† ...but I really liked Arum and Priya pairing ...I even tolerated Vishwa,Akila n Nandhini's nonsense for them 😭 ...I m feeling disappointed πŸ₯Ί ...Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Pls do comment and cheer me up... 😭
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Again No reply :'( can we ve frustration thread ? :P
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too 

so much disappointed 

Arun is like real hero , stupid priya , she loved Arun and marries Varun bcoz his father choice and Varun can't live without Priya , selfish boy and his mother too .
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazra

me too

so much disappointed

Arun is like real hero , stupid priya , she loved Arun and marries Varun bcoz his father choice and Varun can't live without Priya , selfish boy and his mother too .

first of thanks for commenting...
Seriously first of all it was surprising that how Priya agreed to marry him m...though it was her fathers fault but he is also responsible for her father's death if I m not wrong ...I m feeling bad for Arun ...I had tears and stopped watching there...later got to know he had written a letter and gone some where and his mother is in serious condition in hospital ...what they are paying for ...for loving a girl unconditionally unlike Varun who wants to marry a girl knowingly that girl loved someone before n who switches mind according to d situation...makers are insane   πŸ˜‘
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heloo!!πŸ˜ƒ Finally found someplace to vent out.πŸ˜† For starters this is going like a typical Hindi serial!πŸ˜† And of course after watching such stuff I can safely say Priya is going to return back to Arun.πŸ˜† These Female  leads I tell you,are foolish. Priya's heart is with Varun but her mind has taken this decision only because she had promised Varun time and again she will marry him.πŸ₯± 

Look,from the very beginning Arun's character always had an upper hand.And today I would say he stand above every other character in this show.Male or female. His love is so pure,true and deep it will SURELY WIN.It made so many cry today!!  And the stage has been set for Priya's suffering. She will 100% regret her decision and suffer at the hands of Varun and his useless mother.Add to it the damage she has caused to Arun and his family.

Ohh this is TRP material!!πŸ˜† What material would they have had left had Priya chosen Arun today and married him??πŸ˜› This is how they torture viewers.🀒 Thoda complications banta hai boss.πŸ˜† Joh bhi ho,Arun is Great!! I do not know how,but pakka Priya is for Arun. πŸ˜³

P.S. That Vadhyar's wife??She was the voice of us viewers.πŸ˜† What did she say in the end?? "Priya has married Varun.But her heart will always think about Arun." Mark her words,they are true.πŸ˜†

P.P.S Thinking of writing a Arun-Priya OS. Anyone interested in reading?? *I can't believe I am going to write on a Tamil soap couple.πŸ˜†*
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

first of thanks for commenting...
Seriously first of all it was surprising that how Priya agreed to marry him m...though it was her fathers fault but he is also responsible for her father's death if I m not wrong ...I m feeling bad for Arun ...I had tears and stopped watching there...later got to know he had written a letter and gone some where and his mother is in serious condition in hospital ...what they are paying for ...for loving a girl unconditionally unlike Varun who wants to marry a girl knowingly that girl loved someone before n who switches mind according to d situation...makers are insane   πŸ˜‘

That last sentence is the point here.πŸ˜† When two people love the same girl,one HAS to be Negative!!πŸ˜† Those makers however insane they might be,have already turned Varun's character into an almost negative one.He doesn't love Priya truly. But Arun does. They will torture us,but am dead sure Arun-Priya are forever.πŸ˜‰ Priya will have to suffer for the damage she has done.πŸ˜†
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm sure 

that Priya will suffer , Varun and his mother will play in negative role 

Hope Arun Priya will reunite like hindi serial 
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazra

i'm sure 

that Priya will suffer , Varun and his mother will play in negative role 

Hope Arun Priya will reunite like hindi serial 

I am assuming based on my experience.Else this show is going downhill.πŸ˜† Plus if you look at the new song, as the main leads you only have Arun-Priya and Nandini-Vishwa. There is no Varun anywhere in the song.πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Heloo!!πŸ˜ƒFinally found someplace to vent out.πŸ˜†For starters this is going like a typical Hindi serial!πŸ˜†And of course after watching such stuff I can safely say Priya is going to return back to Arun.πŸ˜†These Female leads I tell you,are foolish. Priya's heart is with Varun but her mind has taken this decision only because she had promised Varun time and again she will marry him.πŸ₯±

Look,from the very beginning Arun's character always had an upper hand.And today I would say he stand above every other character in this show.Male or female. His love is so pure,true and deep it will SURELY WIN.It made so many cry today!! And the stage has been set for Priya's suffering. She will 100% regret her decision and suffer at the hands of Varun and his useless mother.Add to it the damage she has caused to Arun and his family.

Ohh this is TRP material!!πŸ˜†What material would they have had left had Priya chosen Arun today and married him??πŸ˜›This is how they torture viewers.🀒Thoda complications banta hai boss.πŸ˜†Joh bhi ho,Arun is Great!! I do not know how,but pakka Priya is for Arun.😳

P.S. That Vadhyar's wife??She was the voice of us viewers.πŸ˜†What did she say in the end?? "Priya has married Varun.But her heart will always think about Arun." Mark her words,they are true.πŸ˜†

P.P.S Thinking of writing a Arun-Priya OS. Anyone interested in reading?? *I can't believe I am going to write on a Tamil soap couple.πŸ˜†*

hi :) I m feeling so good after reading ur post and I agree with u...hope they don make her suffer long and unite them soon...do write OS..I ll be there to read them :)If u want I can make banner for u   πŸ˜‰Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago