Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Fawad321

Photographer is ๐Ÿคช Why cut off Gauri's face.Someone get me a recent clear pic of SRK-Gauri together ^~^

Someone apart from me says it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ppl wants to live in Lala land here  we are enjoying each and every bit of his London trip twitter and fb are full with his fan selfies  :):)

Originally posted by: srkjuhi

Looks like some still aren't over the TC comparison that was brought into the discussion if I'm not wrong by a TC fan๐Ÿ˜†. There are pictures all over social media of fans taking pictures with him while he has been in London. Not to mention that the person who took these obviously recognized him hence the pictures..lol.

Tom Cruise was relevant to that Topic, whatever that CNN interview you were talking about, so that is why i had brought him in the discussion, otherwise I am no fool to randomly compare SRK with Cruise that too after few days of that shit fest Dilwale.๐Ÿ˜†

On topic -

Whats the big deal if he gets recognized or not, does not change his current struggling fate, let him find his hold again, and then arguments about him being finished or a global star can be re-started. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Ugh.. someone needs to hold down Gauri and take a freaking pic of hers๐Ÿ˜ญ Stupid people.. Ek kaam thik se nahi hota.. I need London visa

Originally posted by: yamyam

Tom Cruise again๐Ÿคข

This time its not me , so plss do not misunderstand me ๐Ÿ˜ญ .
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

This time its not me , so plss do not misunderstand me ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

Dont care.. I feel like tearing my hairs away when the name comes up in this forum๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by: yamyam

Dont care.. I feel like tearing my hairs away when the name comes up in this forum๐Ÿฅฑ

you can ignore .. don't let yourself get affected ๐Ÿ˜Š 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Tom Cruise was relevant to that Topic, whatever that CNN interview you were talking about, so that is why i had brought him in the discussion, otherwise I am no fool to randomly compare SRK with Cruise that too after few days of that shit fest Dilwale.๐Ÿ˜†

On topic -

Whats the big deal if he gets recognized or not, does not change his current struggling fate, let him find his hold again, and then arguments about him being finished or a global star can be re-started. 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

On topic -

I have no issues with you bringing up anybody you want, I was just making clear here that it was brought up by a TC fan. As for the shitfest that you're referring to, it happened to be the second highest grosser of last year:). I'm sure not every TC movie is a gem but then again to each his own.

Don't worry about his stardom! Even if it all vanishes tomorrow, nobody can take away from him what he has already achieved. As for the topic, there are plenty of pictures out there on social media posted by fans who have met him since he has been in London.
Edited by srkjuhi - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

On topic -

Well, he IS the biggest global star amongst the BW superstar, that statement can be proved right now by his BO successes overseas. 
Why compare him to TC who isnt from the same industry? 

Shitfest Dilwale still made a LOT of money overseas, its the 4th biggest WW grosser of all times from BW...FYI...๐Ÿ˜‰
And SRK has 4 grossers in the WW TOP 10 list so obviously hes the biggest Global star from BW. Koi shak? He doesnt need your pity, really...๐Ÿ˜†