Shraman SS:I Do Care(epilogue updated)

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Its my first SS on Shraman and here goes the Teaser.

Nanaji Sumo wants to get married and she as even selected her groom.

Ohh Suman beta I am so happy today

If you want it this way then we do it this way.

Will Suman ever confess her feelings to Shravan?
Will Shravan realize that he loves Suman?
Will they ever become one?

To know the answers stay tuned with this SS

If only I get good amount of likes and comments,I will continue it.

Thank You😃

Do Check my new OS on Shraman (Shraman as Parents) : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4636558

Shraman SS-Of Love and Misunderstandings- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4646638

Index
Chapter 1: Page 1(below)
Chapter 2: Page 4
Chapter 3: Page 7
Chapter 4: Page 9
Epilogue: Page 12 

Edited by MittuArsha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
With whatever little you gave away, my interest piqued! 
Please do continue soon.. Sounds interesting😳
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it ,
Shravan will be jealous then I am on
And it seemed very promising
Do continue and pls pm me when u update
Thanks for sharing 😊
SleepyPsycho thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Loved it ,
Shravan will be jealous then I am on
And it seemed very promising
Do continue and pls pm me when u update
Thanks for sharing 😊

I am ready with the update and waiting to update but I haven't got enough likes/comments and I think people are not willing to read it.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: orion23

With whatever little you gave away, my interest piqued! 

Please do continue soon.. Sounds interesting😳

+1
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
I am really disappointed with the responses but I could not stop myself from posting the first part.
Hope I get good responses after this part and if not then I will discontinue it as I feel that no one is liking  it.

Here it goes:

Chapter 1

In Tiwari Killa

Suman's p.o.v

"Nanaji Suman wants to get married and she has even found a groom" Shravan said with that cheeky grin of his
"Achaa Suman beta uska naam toh bata" Nanaji said

Before I could even defend myself Shravan sprang up and in his over excited tone said"Jeevan..Jeevan Kashyap, infact Sumo has even talked to him and I have seen how he has stolen her heart".
I was now to pissed by the way  brainless Qutb Minar was behaving. He even had the guts to go and tell nanu about Jeevan.

"Ohh Suman beta thats soo nice. We will call Jeevan and his family tomorrow with the shagun it self" Nanu replied with a heartfelt smile

I could not let that smile of nanu vanish, so I agreed for it. My eyes suddenly met Shravan's eyes and wait did I  see a pinch of discomfort in them?

'Is he affected by the shagun thing? No Sumo you are overthinking,he cleary metioned that he takes me as a friend..just a friend and nothing more than that.

The night passed by in a blink and the sun bought a new ray of light to the memebers of Tiwari Killa speially Sumo's Nanu and Mami.
All the members of Tiwari Killa were busy in preparations from Daboo to Mausaji even Shravan was present,the mental status of this guy,Suman thought to herself pissed by the way he was acting
Jevaan and his family were to come at 12 and so Suman was told to start getting ready an hour before and an over excited Preeti claimed to be her stylist.

Shravan's p.o.v

1hour had passed by and Sumo was still in her room getting ready. 

How much time is she taking and that too just for Jevaan..wait..why was he jelaous?Suman was getting ready for Jeevan and there was no problem with that 
as he was her would be husband."Would be husband" wohooo that sounded odd.

Jevaan and his family arrived and I noticed that Jeevan was blushing and behaving like he was the bride.How could Sumo like him? This girl was a true crackpot.

They sat and Nanaji began asking questions,continued by mamaji-mamiji and even Daboo asked few questions so that he had full assurance that Jeevan would keep his Suman Didi happy.
When I was just about to ask a question to Jeevan,Suman was called.

There she came with a tray that had few cups of tea for Jeevana's family. She was wearing a plain pastel pink saare teamed up with a heavy sequenced blouse.
She ignored me and started serving tea to Jeevan's parents thats when I noticed that she was weraing a completely backless blouse with just two hooks and two doris hanging.
Her hair were tied up in a messy bun leaving her creamy back expossed to everyone. How could she wear such a blouse.She was the same Sumo who even to parties wore full lenghth salwar kameez.
I felt anger boil up inside me and I felt like grabbing Sumo and knocking some sense into her telling her to go change into some decent clothes and come out but Sumo was continously ignoring me
and I don't know why but I felt dejected.

Sumo sat beside Nanaji and soon every one was talking when suddenly Mamiji advised for a lone meeting between Jeevan and Sumo.
Nanaji agreed and to my utter disbelieve Sumo agreed and wait was she happy?

Do like and comment😊  Waiting for your reviews. 
Edited by MittuArsha - 7 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww finally something that I was expecting from the show but u made by day

Superb

*Burn Shravan Burn*😎
shivani_agl thumbnail
CONTINUE SOON!
WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART!!
SleepyPsycho thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Aww finally something that I was expecting from the show but u made by day

Superb

*Burn Shravan Burn*😎

Thank You. The want in me for Shravan to burn in the show got me back to writing otherwise I had quit it long back😳
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg this one is epic...shravan affected by sumo wearing backless blouse 😉 ...go sumo go!!!! Make him a lil more jealous...bda aya tha friend zone krne wala