SwAdarsh,AsRa OS: Truth & Lies, Love & obsession

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Whatever i wrote ,came in mind after Swadheenta's Confession . couldn't post because of some reason and when i decided to post Lots of things happened in Dahleez so i add few things & skipped terrorist's part because that part is saved for another post though i had No idea whether i will be able to complete that or not,
anyway Im Going to post this ,don't know people will read its or not

And Extremely sorry for Dramatics errors ,any types of Errors 😊

Scroll down

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
SwAdarsh,AsRa:Truth&Lies, Love&obsession(including Jaydev-Jaya,Abhay-Simmi & their parents)

Outside Court:

Media is covering "Asad Gillani's attempt to kill Radhika Deshmuk"

And most importantly its Sinha Vs Sinha case

Because Swadheenta Adarsh sinha is from Asad's side while Her Mother-In-Law Suhasini sinha is from Deshmuk's

Its 2nd hearing..

Flashback

Many things chanced After Swadheenta's confession &Adarsh's acceptance ,Radhika's guts to break alliance
Mr&Mrs Deshmukh didn't approved Asad-Radhika but whatever happened they cant change so they Asked Radhika to Concentrate on study

Sinha-Ramakrisnan both are unhappy with SwAdarsh ,later they agreed but tried a lot to break their relationship for that sometimes they brought Status issue ,sometimes start argument over Wedding theme etc But SwAdarsh handle those& come up with "Mix Wedding Theme"

In between Jaya-Jaydev revealed truth behind their happy couple avatar which is just a Show off for society,fact is jaydev never accept Jaya as his Wife

Simmi fainted due to weakness outside of Shopping mall where Swadheenta went so she taken her Hospital & informed everyone,there Swadheenta come to know about Simmi's medical condition from Adarsh &abhay who thought its because of her illness broke down So SwAdarsh-Jaydev were trying to console their bro , Accidentally Simmi heard their conversation just after regaining sense and to worst matter Simmi fainted due to shock &shifted to ICU ,Suhasini-Manohor-jaya came late in picture because of Traffic Jam &Witnessed Sinha brother-Jaya-Swadheenta's bonding they noticed her goodness plus how easily their children accepted her

Suhasini-Manohor guessed reason isn't weakness but they wait for right time to ask &before that find out truth if possible

But next day Simmi,who was ready to face consequence seek SwAdarsh help   & with Swadheenta's plan &others help Abhay reveal whole truth.

There was an emotional confrontation specially with Suhasini-Manohor-Abhay but they accepted fact &Happily Accepted Simmi ,that time Suhasini understood SwAdarsh's role in Sinha's unity &approved Swadheenta for Adarsh. During function Jaydev-jaya were coming close & jaydev started to fallen in love with jaya ,others noticed this and was happy for both.

Then SwAdarsh got married

Otherside Relation between Sinha-Budelal's become worsen with SwAdarsh wedding news specially Yash couldn't Accept fact ..

Two days after wedding Yash called Asad to meet alone but Radhika who was with him ,secretly followed asad &reached spot and heard everything ,after heated argument between yash-Asad,Yash planned to kill Asad but to show as "Hit &Run case" .Asad , unaware his plan moving towards his scooter saved by Radhika at the nick of time but injured herself .Asad took her to nearest hospital &informed SwAdarsh but things changed when doctor informed that she is in comma,because Asad only think about hospital's Formalities,Praying for Radhika's wellbeing &informing SwAdarsh ,on the other hand Yash erased all the evidence including CCTV footage & filled case against Asad of Attempting to kill Radhika &many things ..

SwAdarsh wasn't ready to Believe this ,decided to fight for Asad but Bundelal's & Yash used their contract or shortly they used their Full power to Save Yash &Accused Asad & there was no improvement in radhika's condition though operation was successful infact at first doctor confirmed that she is out of danger but later they told because of internal bleeding she is in coma but they didn't let her shift to another hospital ,every time they came up new excuses specially the Doctor who is treating her.

Flashback End

In Courts room :

Asad brought by Abhay,And Everyone too entered ,its almost one week Suhasini saw adarsh after that night

Flashback

SwAdarsh got shock of life time when they heard that Suhasini accepted Deshmuk's request to Take this case & when they try to talk with her she tell them..

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
"I know what I'm doing,it'll better if u both stay in Gillani's house till case over,Jaydev will contract with u if needed,don't use Telephone/Mobile to discussion about case or related anything to case And most importantly Don't reveal to any one what i told u both right now not even the reason behind living Gillani's house"
So they lelf sinha mansion that night & Surprisingly Goons Attacked Mr&Mrs.Gillani ,Ramakrisnan had to go chennai so is Mrs.Ramakrinan So it was great opportunity for Goons but luckily SwAdarsh Was there to help them then they called police,Adarsh guessed suhasini was aware about this attack thats why she send them here,next day they came to know Abhay is taken charge of Asad ,SwAdarsh tried a lot to gather Evidence but its was difficult . in first hearing Swadheenta couldn't show nothing but hospital's form which proves that it was Asad who taken her to hospital & video clips where Radhika told her father that she dont love Yash etc

Swadheenta was about to Give up when She got something because of Adarsh

Flashback End

At present :

Swadheenta: According to Asad's statement she was hit by car but with the help tyre mark police couldn't find out the Car and as far as i've known Gillani uses Scooty &in case they hire taxi so who the owner of that car because police spot tyres mark of his scooter there? And according to Asad's Call list he got call from someone that night half an hour before that accident but who was caller ? yash bundelal claimed that Asad tried to kill her but how he was sure about that,was he there? Why he was late to reach hospital? according to Records Bundelals owns 4 car but surprisingly i have found 1 more car's paper which is registered for Yash & car he is using right now brought day after accident & no car was send for repairing so may i know from yash where the car is? & now im seeking permission to show a video clips

video tape that was Hospital's CCTV Footage where Asad was shown carrying Radhika & calling doctor for Help &he informed Doctor that She is hit by Car ..
And then shown filling forms/fulfilling formalities ,informing SwAdarsh & Moving towards Prayers room,and other footage shown and then other footage shown yash entering Control room

Swadheenta :it clearly proved that Asad is one who taken her to hospital plus he loves her Because we pray for the person whom we love when they are in danger, and most importantly why yash went to Control room when Radhika is in OT? to delete footage!? And i think i forget to inform that few days ago Goons entered Gillani's house at mid night & here is the copy of FIR I Guess they had no idea about Asad's Sister&Brother-in-Law presence ,Anyway I'm waiting for ur answer ,Yash

Suhasini: Your Honour how could we believe a Video clip ? Can she present a witness ,solid proof?

Swadheenta was not ready for this question looked at adarsh but he signs yes &indicate to someone so she called that person

That person: My name is Ravi & im the security in charge of that hospital & had given this footage to Adarsh sinha ,her husband. I know police didn't get footage of that time because we are asked to delete infact we are threaten to do this

Suhasini: he is lying, why he will take such a risk if they r threatened?

Ravi: Because Adarsh sinha saved us ,yes one year ago Local Goons demand Donations/ Subscription from my Father,Shopkeeper .when we denied to pay other shopkeepers supported us & refused to accept any demand so they threatened us & we decided to file FIR but local police was not ready infact he to Demand money ,that time shop was only Source of income & in those days we had to suffer a lot ,one of my friends informed me about Adarsh sinha & when i sought his help he not only help me to file FIR But also Asked police to take action against them,

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
now coming to the case that day i understood that their important clue in Footage thats why he is asking to delete ,so i kept copy & deleted footage ,wanted to handover this to Police but then i came to know about Yash Bundelal & Asad's relation with Adarsh sinha so i gave him this clip because i know that Tape is in Right Hand .whatever i did is nothing in front of his help..

Suhasini: But that doesn't proven yash's crime ?

Swadheenta: if he is innocent ,where is his car & why he tried to deleted footage?

Suhasini: yes, he is innocent ,Do u have any eye witness??

"Yes ,she has"

A girl covering her face come with Abhay while Suhasini Smirk,Adarsh-Manohor-jaydev-Abhay Smiled ,Swadheenta confused and Surprisingly Asad called radhika while tears rolling down his checks

uncovering her face she declared her name "yes ,Radhika Deshmukh"

Radhika : That day when yash called asad to meet him alone,i was with him so i followed asad &reached there ,Yash-Asad had argument over me then in anger yash tried to kill Asad so to save him had to push but slipped & May be come in front of Car ,actually i can't remember what happened that time only i could remember Asad screaming & before losing sense felt that he was carrying me And after operation when i regain sense Doctor asked me about accident and when i told him he suggested me to act as sleeping while he'll tell lie . later he installed A hidden camera to record Yash confession because someone told him that their is possibility of confessing in front of me & last night he confessed ,being a Comma patient is wasn't easy for me to Come here But Abhay Sinha &Doctor helped me
Then submitted Video tape

Doctor informed that Abhay helped him once so he known his family member and when he saw his brother adarsh ,he came to know Asad's connection with them and he too noticed Ravi's tricks and informed whole matter to abhay and it was Abhay's Mom ,suhasini sinha who told to installed mini Camera

Abhay too confirmed that

That was A shocking news for everyone Specially for Bundelal's

Suhasini:i know everyone is surprised with this shocking revelation , i never wished to take this Case because i believed that Asad is innocent but due to political pressure My Husband told me to take case & taught them good lesson ,i know they used their contracts ,full power and they thought that My Daughter i mean Swadheenta will step back if i take this case but they are wrong ,there is another reaso of taking this case I'm aware about their power so i guessed if they appointed someone else then that might help them to erase all the evidence plus we will be clueless about their plans like Attacking Gillani's or Asad in Cell ,thats why i asked DCP Abhay Sinha to take charge of investigation &Asad .As a lawyer its my duty to support truth,Victim and thats why i chose Different way ..and submitted Audio Tape for their particular crime ..

Later Asad is released,yash get punishment for his crime,lost his place from Army and order police to find out person who helpped him.

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Everyone Gathered in Gillani's house ,Swadheenta's parents too come back ,there was emotional moment for asad-mami later Asad-Swadarsh then with everyone ,to clear Swadheenta's confusion adarsh tell that he too was unaware about last moment change, outside of the court when Manhor hugged him he give him hints about Ravi and Radhika ,people who saw that scene thought Father-Son's meeting after long time but its was more than meeting..

And then to clear Gillani-ramakrisnan's confusion Everyone repeat their respective contribution in entire plan ..

While in Tv
Media is covering the case & praising Sinha's ,their action ...

To give them A surprise Deshmuk come to Say sorry ,Special Mr.Deshmukh who never imaged that his favorite student will turn into a Obsessed lover and then talk about Asad-Radhika, mama-Mami already liked Radhika so they approved their relation but with A condition "Wedding will happen after Graduation & for asad after getting Job "

people came to know strength of Sinha's Bonding & their honesty,

Asad-Radhika got approval

Adarsh-Swadheenta,Abhay-Simmi,Jaydev-Jaya happy and their parents Sinha-Ramakrisnan-Gilani-Deshmukh too happy

Note: i know im not good in writing but what can i do when this types of OS came in my mind 😉 and didn't let me to do normal work until i write them 😆 ..so extremely sorry ..

😊 😆 Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one
dont underestimate your self
and  keep writing more 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
thank U 😊
Sana_Jannat thumbnail