Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
But I'm still grateful
Karan was beyond amazing and simply irresistible as Shivin
Shivin will always be in my list of fav characters. A rare diamond from 4 Lions

I loved Karan-Rhea together ❤️. Such a fresh, cute couple. There was so much potential for some passionate scenes but alas that remains unfulfilled..🥺
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As soon as i played epi, i was just waiting for shivri meeting although i know rhea aint well but i thought she managed to give one scene nd what was it??that scene when she was entering the house and was thinking about her interview
This last scene was looking very 😕
GWS rhea
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rozy77

But I'm still grateful
Karan was beyond amazing and simply irresistible as Shivin
Shivin will always be in my list of fav characters. A rare diamond from 4 Lions

I loved Karan-Rhea together ❤️. Such a fresh, cute couple. There was so much potential for some passionate scenes but alas that remains unfulfilled..🥺

totally agree with u...

KW is absolutely perfect as Shivin... 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The makers used an old clip of rhea for the front scene and a body double of her for the hug scene...feel so sad that we got to see a fake hug of shivin gauri ...I was eagerly waiting for a passionate hug scene but what we got 😭
sitakshii thumbnail
Karan and rhea looked so fresh..adorable...serene...would love to see them again in a love story...
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

The makers used an old clip of rhea for the front scene and a body double of her for the hug scene...feel so sad that we got to see a fake hug of shivin gauri ...I was eagerly waiting for a passionate hug scene but what we got 😭

yap i am really sad for that at least if in the end we get a confession of Shivri with some passionate scenes 😭

but what can we do its luck Reha was sick 
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

yap i am really sad for that at least if in the end we get a confession of Shivri with some passionate scenes 😭

but what can we do its luck Reha was sick

chicken pox takes around 20 days for curing...its really sad that rhea cud not do the last episodes of the show...on twitter she hardly posts anything...she only give likes and retweets to fans sumtimes on twitter...
Only this much.
Hope she increases her connection with fans.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing at the start of the show they showed gauri getting flashback of manu-madhav. But at the end makers forgot it
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sita11

Karan and rhea looked so fresh..adorable...serene...would love to see them again in a love story...

I know right, they were lovely❤️
I sincerely hope in the future someone pairs them up again, even for an episodic so that i can get some closure...😆

sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

One thing at the start of the show they showed gauri getting flashback of manu-madhav. But at the end makers forgot it

the end was so hushed..

..a dupe of rhea  hug with shivin ...it looked more the love story of shivin's father...rather than shivins ...