Siya Ke Ram Written Update 23 May 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Siya Ke Ram Written Update 23 May 2016

Sita tells Ram and Lakshman now you believe me look the golden deer is suffering since long and after long time it came back to me for cure and she wants to cure it. Lakshman says he will bring it to them and asks them to wait Sita says be careful not to hurt it.

Bali sends his army to Sugreev and says if he cant go his army can go . He asks them to take mashal and go as he is afraid of fire. Sugreev comes and pleads to Bali to save hre husband  but Bali has bad intensions towards her but Sugreev rejects him and goes. Bali blackmails her to give in to him or he will kill Sugreev. She cries.

Ram and Sita are waiting for Lakshman  but he comes empty handed saying he cant find the deer.Just then the deer comes again Sita wants to go but Ram stops her and goes and Mareech is happy with this.

Bali feels happy when Sugreev's wife agrees but just then his wife Maya comes and tries to explain to him that he cant do this to his brother's wife and so she is like her daughter and she will protect her and she tells she no longer respects him but Bali pushes  her and takes Sugreev's wife and goes from there.

Supranaka wants to go out but Meghnath's army stops her. Her mother also comes and scolds her saying she has always insulted them by her behavior always 1st she married their enemy then she with her behavior in panchavati again brought them bad name. When Supranaka rebels but her mother  stops her and says she need not mistrust her brother and Surpranaka goes from there with anger.

Lakshman  says Ram should not go behind the golden deer as it keeps disappearing and maybe it is a fake mayavi who is misguiding them. Then Ram  tells Lakshman that he will get to the bottom of the matter and warns Lakshman not to leave Sita alone under any circumstances and goes when Lakshman promises him that he wont leave Sita alone.

All army come and give loyalty to Sugreev saying that they are not liking Bali's behavior who has become proud arrogant and vicious and doing wrong towards the people and so they no longer want him as king and they  all think  of him as their king they also tell him that his wife is in danger from Bali. Sugreev wants to go but Hanuman says it is dangerous and he will himself go and bring his wife and save her.

As Ram is going Sita calls him but then she sees the deer , she give Ram food and says if you give this to the deer then it will come near you. Ram asks Sita to promise not to go anywhere till he comes and Sita asks why he is worried and he says whenever I go leaving you alone then some or other problem seems to come and I worry for your safety and I feel if I leave you then I will never meet you again. Sita says nothing will happen but Ram is very worried. As Ram goes  Sita says if you have any doubt don't go but Ram says we have to do our dharma above our feelings and today my dharma is to catch the injured deer and cure it Lakshman is there with you and Sita says take care , then with great difficulty he goes but stops and looks back at her she smiles and he goes. Sita keeps on watching him till he goes.

PRECAP  Ravan and Akampana talk that Ram has left but not Lakshman Ravan says if Mareech has taken Ram then Lakshman will also go. Sita is worried whether she did wrong by sending Ram

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for the written update.😊