Annie Gill and Fahad Ali in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Annie Gill and Fahad Ali in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Actress Annie Gill will be seen in the upcoming episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui, playing the role of a rebellious and reckless girl opposite Fahad Ali...

Annie Gill, who is popularly known for her character in Sony TV's Anamika, and was also seen in many episodic shows; will soon be seen in yet another upcoming episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

The story revolves around a girl who is very rebellious and reckless, and how love changes her life. Fahad Ali who was seen in Buddy Project and was last seen in Jane Kya Hoga Rama Re will be seen opposite Annie.

We contacted Annie, who told Tellybuzz, "Yes, I am doing the episodic show. The character is something which I have never played. She is very rebellious and reckless, and how a guy enters her life and changes it. It was fun shooting with Fahad. He is a friend and we had so much fun. We also had a certain comfort while shooting because of our chemistry."

We also contacted Fahad Ali who told us, "I am playing a tech guy who starts a website with his friend and then leaves him when he find this girl. It was superb shooting for the episode. I shot with Annie and it was superb fun."

-Ranjini Nair

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/31472-annie-gill-and-fahad-ali-in-yeh-hai-aashiqui.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
when will this episodic air?
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5