ROSID/AVIMAN OS: MY LITTLE GIRL

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
[BR]
Hey everyone...And  finally here is my 25th OS...I have been searching a lot of concepts for the same and finally bumped with something catchy yesterday evening...But this moment, I must confess, I should thank all those people who helped me to reach this 25th OS...First and my sole thanks goes to one of my closest friends Ann Sandra whom my lovingly call Aanu. She was the one who heard my story for the first time, inspired me to write. And yes guys, between the last few months I have decided to quit writing more than 5 times at least. But each time I say I'm quitting Aanu used to scold me so much and bring me back to writing...She used to hear my concepts with so much patience...So thanks to her. Next thanks goes to Teju (my embryo) and Arisha who have been posting for me...Then thanks to all RoSidians who supported me wholeheartedly since the day I started writing...Thanks guys...this is possible just because of you guys...And last but not least hanks to our RoSid who made me write all these crazy works...

MY LITTLE GIRL- A ROSID OS BY ROSHNI

Siddhant's P.O.V

This is really dangerous...this is damn too dangerous. I don't know how I will escape from the situation, but better I do or else the consequences are really serious. This girl sitting opposite o me, playing with her flowing hairs; Roli Dwivedi. She's my father's sister's daughter and as decided by everyone since our birth, my fiance. But no...this is not a matured story...She's just 16 and me 22. So she got every immaturity of her age, not to mention. In fact she's too immature for her age. Since her childhood, I have been very protective about her, I have been her ideologist, her guide, her best friend and of course, her love. Yeah, she loves me, the feeling that grew in her as she grew though she had no clear idea about it. So as it is, she's a question bank and me, the answer key. She comes up with every stupid question in the universe especially for troubling me. When she was 9, it was this "Siddhantji...which came first, the hen or the egg?" Guess what I did? I fled from her sight to escape. But next day when I came to know that she had raised this question to strangers on road; I felt that now on I will answer every question of hers however stupid it proves to be.  So I continued clearing her doubts and the system went on.

But as she became 14, things became really tiring for me; her questions were getting really weird. She had no idea that she was a girl, yeah I'm her fiance, but guess what? she still kisses me on my cheeks publicly. Last time it was a great deal for me to the shut the mouths of my friends who had witnessed the scene which seemed quite romantic for them. And even for the smallest reason she needed me, however private the stuff was.  She   was in 10th standard last year; she came up to me while I was working on my college projects. She had her biology text in her hands, I instantly gasped as I saw it. Definitely this is gonna be a bomb. She sat near to me and held my arms. I gave her no attention and just concentrated on the project. She tried to get my attention by playing with her book and coughing occasionally. She's melodramatic however innocent she's. Finally seeing that her drama is futile, she begun in a child like voice "Siddhantji...what is this reproduction?" BHUMMM...this was left now, I thought. I gave her a look, but rarely does she understand the meaning of such looks.  "Siddhantji...tell me na...what is reproduction?'" she repeated. I was like, oh god, where I'm stuck. "You don't know???" I asked her in a pathetic yet surprised way. She shrugged her shoulders meaning a no. I was bewildered.  "Tell na..."she compelled me. I had no clue what to do, whether to tell her or not tell.  Not telling her would force her to ask someone else, not the teacher anyway. May be it's a stranger or some jerk boys of her class. On the other side, telling her also was a big deal. So I just took her text and looked at the highlighted definition. "Reproduction is the process by which individuals produce offsprings similar to themselves" I read the sentence as it is in a breath. "I didn't ask you to read this...even I can do it...Tell me what the thing is..." she spat at me. I rolled my eyes in utter shock, my head was screaming then. Yet maintaining the peace I smiled at her. "By...it's like, you know, continuity of species...evolutionary history..." I tried to play around. "Siddhantji...I'm asking you about the 8th chapter and you're telling me about the 9th chapter...Tell me clearly about what I asked to you..."  she was so adamant. So finally I decided to explain. "Roli...it's that... for ensuring that no species on earth becomes extinct, we need a process called reproduction by which new copies of organisms are produced..." I said praying she'll accept at least this. "So is it like making lot of Xerox copies from a single paper?" she asked like a kid. "Kind of..." I told trying to be calm. "Okay then...bye...I'll come if I get more doubts.."  said her as she kissed on my cheeks and ran out of the room. I was rubbing my wet cheek and wondering when she'll get to know the real meanings of her blabbering.

Next was even worse. As she finished her 10th and became 16, things become the worst for me. She was so much tempting in fact. She was too careless about her looks, she used to come in short skirts and sit wt me without a trace of shy. I was really going nuts over this, oh god!!!though she's immature, I'm mature enough. How can I resist when this girl roams around like this and when I know that she's meant to be mine?  The other day she was sitting next to me, she asked me to derive some equation for her; I was totally focused in to that. And then this girl begun, she was gently stroking my legs with her toes!!!!i was like hell shocked. Several watts of current circulated through my body, this was pure torture. Completely. I didn't mind at first, but finally as I had no way out of her sweetest torture, I shouted "What are you doing Roli???"     "What???" she asked innocently. "This? who taught you all these non sense?" I asked her. "What non sense? I was just getting bored..." she said. "Bored? Do you do this when you get bored? This toe thing" I asked her seriously. She was too worried now. Her eyes filled with tears. "What did I do to scold me this much Siddhantji?" she asked innocently. Then it dawned on me. I shouldn't have scolded her. I instantly held her close and wiped off her tears. "oh my baby...i was just joking...well...tell me why did you do this?" I asked her calmly. "Who Siddhantji..Yesterday in library na, I just kneeled down to take my fallen pencil from the floor, then I saw Amit and Anjaly doing so...So i..." she said like a little baby.  So this was the thing. There are some really wolfish students in her institute who's spoiling my little girl. "Oaky...don't cry...and yes..Don't do it anybody else than me okay?' I advised her. "Why not???" she asked again. This question bank!!!!"it's like that..." I said."Why it is so? when I can do it to you, why not others?" she asked innocently. "because you're mine...just mine...and you can do all this with me only..." I said pulling her close and our eyes got locked. The romantic guy inside me woke up, I been concealing all my emotions considering the fact that she's still a kid in her mind. But her gestures make it difficult.  She was  probably shy, she just smiled and jerked from my hold and I realized what I  was doing. "Leave it..the derivation is ready..." I said changing the topic.  She smiled and looked at the derivation may be feeling that there's something in my words.

But things didn't end there, her friends were really adult. So a few months ago they were all chilling out in a party, and they played some movie with intimate scenes. Here it goes; it blew my little girl's head. She got the CD from her friend and rushed to me. She opened my laptop without my permission, it happens she never asks permission and I love this nature of hers.  She played the CD and asked me "What are they doing??"' I was hell shocked. I swiftly switched off the system and turned to her with horror in my eyes. "What are they doing Siddhantji?" she asked again. "Roli???where did you get this?" I asked her. "This was the movie my friends played in the party...i didn't understand anything...so I came with it to you..." she said innocently. I was so hit on my brain. What if she runs to find the roots of this? "Roli...it's just that...it's just that they're romancing...they're lovers..." I said "oh...so it's that? Then Siddhantji...we're also lovers...why don't we do all these?" she asked me. Oh god!!!!i was like a statue now. Yet getting courage form nowhere I said, "Roli...you're a kid now, when you grow up na, we'll do..." "Why not now...You know what yesterday Nani told me that I'm big girl...why are you not accepting that I'm big enough?" she questioned me. Nani...filling all the poison in her mind. "Roli...it's that you're not in a right stage to do all these..when you're I will tell you. Then you can't stop me..." the last sentence was a tongue's slip actually. "Okay..." she said. Luckily my mom called her and she walked out of the room.

But today, things are really bad,. Our parents are jot at home, she just came and sat in my bed resting her head on my shoulders. "What Roli?" I asked her. She was acting little shy in the last few weeks. I wonder if she had really grown up. I mean, has she asked any blunders that she ask me to someone like her mom or girlfriends? "Siddhantji...can I ask you something?' she asked me. This was different, every time she just shoots the question. I turned to her surprised and nodded yes. "Siddhantji...can you tell me what is..." she stopped midway. "What I"' I asked. "I mean...what is...actually..i..i wanted to know..."she was just  too shy. "Tell m Roli..." I encouraged her fir the first time. Woh...i asked Anjaly about it...she told me to ask you...i wanted to know what is..What is French kiss?" There it is...the most dangerous question she ever ahs asked. She knew it was something intimate, that' why she's hesitating a lot. "Roli..." I began. "Please Siddhantji...tell me...or else, I will die now..."s he said. This was too much. "please Siddhantji..." she was forcing me. "Come..." I said it finally. She was too close to me,. She closed her eyes in our closeness. I was so lost on her face. I moved to her ears and said it softly, explaining every bit of it. And for the first time saw her blushing, she as red now. "Got it Roli???" I asked winking."Hmmm..." she nodded. "Any more questions???" I asked raising my eyebrows. She nodded no again. "it's for now...theory..so practical..after some years when you're ready for it..." I winked at her and she ran out o f my arms blushing. So now my little girl is not that little any more..

the craziest of all my works right? Teju...how is the kid Roli? enjoyed? Well tell me your comments like you guys always do...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all I'm ur embryo n then u r my zygote ...so my dear zygote coming to the os I just luvd it ...roli immature of her age n her questions to sid i cant stop laughing n i know u love biology so u made Roli also to ask doubt in biology that to abt reproduction. ..poor sid struggled to explain abt it ...roli stroking her toes with sid legs n sid telling sweetest torcher ...so sweet ..in this os I luvd roli immature n that French kiss sid explaining practically aww ðŸ˜³
This is one is the craziest of all ur works ...so my zygote I luv this type of kid roli 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dear...I just luvd it...kid roli n mature sid...n roli qns to sid...roli is really a qn bank..n Congo dear fr reaching 25 mark...so hapie...u should reach more n entertain us with ur writings...Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 7 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb roshni and congrats u completed ur 25 ss successfully and hope soon u complete 50 ss
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First fall congratulations for 25 os i couldn't stop myself for smiling this is one of your best os I just love it 
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
different story kid Roli matured siddhant super update roshni
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja-rosid

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">First of all I'm ur embryo n then u r my zygote ...so my dear zygote coming to the os I just luvd it ...roli immature of her age n her questions to sid i cant stop laughing n i know u love biology so u made Roli also to ask doubt in biology that to abt reproduction. ..poor sid struggled to explain abt it ...roli stroking her toes with sid legs n sid telling sweetest torcher ...so sweet ..in this os I luvd roli immature n that French kiss sid explaining practically aww😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is one is the craziest of all ur works ...so my zygote I luv this type of kid roli</font>

ok embryo...thanks...yeah...this is craziest as im growing crazier day by day...
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

Superb dear...I just luvd it...kid roli n mature sid...n roli qns to sid...roli is really a qn bank..n Congo dear fr reaching 25 mark...so hapie...u should reach more n entertain us with ur writings...

thanks di...hoping to do the same...
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Superb roshni and congrats u completed ur 25 ss successfully and hope soon u complete 50 ss

thanks di...hope the same
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

First fall congratulations for 25 os i couldn't stop myself for smiling this is one of your best os I just love it

thank u so much dear