Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Qwest

Adi,
Wow bro great thread didn't realize that you are so deep in it also I guss you also have some Classical music back ground. Thanks great thread.

Dada, thank you.But I am truly a layman,I  know almost nothing😳. I like listening to classical music, thats all.

Qwest thumbnail

Bhairavi has been cultivated extravagantly by the Hindi film music composers.

http://www.sawf.org/audio/bhairavi/jha_bhairavispeak.ram

Edited by Qwest - 17 years ago

Wow tnx for posting it Adi...didn't knew u took the show this seriously...

So classical music have their own dictionary...WOW!!!

R u gonna learn how to sing or r u trying to learn how to identify different types of songs Adi?

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

Wow tnx for posting it Adi...didn't knew u took the show this seriously...

So classical music have their own dictionary...WOW!!!

R u gonna learn how to sing or r u trying to learn how to identify different types of songs Adi?

Actually Dia, I always liked classical music especially instrumentals.

I always take all the Retro's very seriously. One of the fascinations of India-Forums to me.

Our Retro craze is quite known to this section...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess I am too old to start learning vocal nownow, that too with my besura voice and no teacher...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mom did send me to learn Hindustani vocal when I was a child, but after a few classes my teacher eloped.......πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: adi_0112

Actually Dia, I always liked classical music especially instrumentals.

I always take all the Retro's very seriously. One of the fascinations of India-Forums to me.

Our Retro craze is quite known to this section...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess I am too old to start learning vocal nownow, that too with my besura voice and no teacher...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mom did send me to learn Hindustani vocal when I was a child, but after a few classes my teacher eloped.......πŸ˜†

yaar u're never too old to learn yaar..... wait u're a Besura...nvmd...πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†

ur teacher eloped when u were learning as a child?...then The "too old to learn" has nothing to do w/ ur skills.....πŸ˜†

yeah classical music is nice to hear.... now all u listen is music created on computers....πŸ˜• i know not all of 'em r like that...but most of 'em r!

Edited by 2smart4u - 17 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
Wonderful Adi... πŸ‘
Quite a treat for a layman like me 😳
leoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUARDIAN ANGEL

Baapre.... this is harder than a Ph.D. thesis! πŸ˜•  But thank you Adi. for taking the time to post all this.  Its very informative for people who want to know more about the ragaas.πŸ‘

Yes GA, u r right Classical music is real very hard…. if it's taken seriously than it is equivalent to any other Ph.D discipline. Now a days lots of guys r coming forward to do Ph.D in music…….Thnx Adi bhai for your fabulous thread on music........ really helpful to know classical music from near....

musicbug thumbnail
Hey its areally nice thread Adi, about to miss it due to MOTW. Why this has not been made a sticky one? Please make it. People should read atleast.
AznDesi thumbnail
Yeah this one needs to be Stickied!! please!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
advil thumbnail

Thank you guys. Hope the info was useful.

This topic need not be a sticky, because it is just a back up support to the sticky thread on Raag Bhairavi and the link is posted there for members who if at all face any trouble understanding the terminologies.

Two classical threads sticky will surely make many go crazy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†