For me Jaipur is winner

Shona77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes Jaipur is winner in today match. You know guys Delhi gave two wide balls which they didn't count. One ball from salil and another from Adesh. Today Jaipur play very calmly they show true sportsman spirit on the other hand Delhi play very aggressive. Delhi is full of attitude which is not good for any sports person . I truly became fan of paras he play really well today. According to me the most deserving team for finale is Chennai swagger and Jaipur Raj joshiley. I hope in BCl 3 some best team show the right place to Delhi dragon. No doubt they play well but they full of themselves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
i agree with you about jaipur deserving finals
but i dont think chennai deserve finals
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well if the wides were not counted then its umpire's fault . But the umpire is seriously so dumb and lame . For me , Chennai and Delhi deserved . See , just because they are aggressive doesn't means they didn't deserved . You may disagree but that's my opinion .
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sorry thakur himself jai pur captain himself is a biggest dramabaz n arrogent person 

same for kamya i have seen her dramas too in bcl 😆

cs dd and cc dserve in finals 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
today i loved paras performance
i liked ki delhi ki  team ki jo halat ho gayi

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_sweet

today i loved paras performance
i liked ki delhi ki  team ki jo halat ho gayi

yes they are beatable side no dout 
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Jaipur Raj Joshiley gave tough fight but that real winner thing...not really ! For me , Delhi deserved . If Jaipur is real winner for giving tough fight , then why not Chennai ? They also gave tough fight . But no one praised Chennai like that yesterday .
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

Jaipur Raj Joshiley gave tough fight but that real winner thing...not really ! For me , Delhi deserved . If Jaipur is real winner for giving tough fight , then why not Chennai ? They also gave tough fight . But no one praised Chennai like that yesterday .

👍🏼 Jaipur gave a tough fight and so did chennai. why no praises for CS?? 
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Maybe because people have some problem against Chennai and Delhi . Jealous much ? 😃
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenTejaswi

Maybe because people have some problem against Chennai and Delhi . Jealous much ? 😃

probably. coz they have good players and are a no nonsense team.