ShraMan OS: Inevitable

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Inevitable

When I hear them talking and laughing, I see something everyone else seems to miss. There is this ease there, this comfort that blows me away.

When she questions me and tries to help me, I realize it's for him. She puts her whole life on hold, and does everything she can for him. It brings back a recent memory, where she hesitates and doesn't answer my question about her liking someone, there was confusion in her eyes like she wanted to answer yes but wasn't sure what would come of it. All of a sudden it's so clear who's in her heart.

When he pushes her away, she doesn't back down. If anything, she's more persistent. I don't miss that even though he's angry, he's not angry at her, he seems incapable of it. With everything that happens he holds onto her tightly, like she's the only thing that keeps him from drowning when his life gets turned upside down.

When he doesn't know what to do, he goes to her. He values her opinion above all, and it seems that there is nothing more important to her than his happiness. She forces him to face his demons, she's at his side every step of the way. She brings together a family that seemed beyond repair for him.

When they walk into a room, their eyes find the other's first without fail, it seems unconscious on their part. They are always within close proximity of each other and I don't miss the reassuring smiles and touches, the dynamic  between the two of them leaves me in awe.

When she calls or is around, the smile on his face is genuine, the carefree and wide smile only seems to emerge when she's around. It seems like he forgets everything else and the way he looks at her says that she only thing that exists in his world at that moment.

When she needs him he sprints out the door like there is nothing more important in the world. He helps her fight her demons, just like she helps him fight his. There is a lot on her plate and he realizes this, so he stands up with her and for her.

When she's around she makes him food, always his favourite, and he eats it like he hasn't eaten for ages. She teases him about being greedy but the smile on her face screams how much she loves cooking for him. He's no chef, but he tries his best to impress her with his creations, there is a lot of laughter and conversation coming from the kitchen when the two of them are in there together.

When they fight it's obvious that they're dying on the inside. They can barely go half a day without talking to the other, and watching them makeup is quite a sight. They are both very stubborn, but when it comes to the other, they apologize and make peace.

When the two of them are together there is this infectious vibe around them, like everything is right with the world. They laugh and tease each other like always, but there is an undercurrent of something else.

When they stand in front of each other, there is something about the sight that makes my heart swell with happiness. He looks down at her with a fond smile, that seems to be reserved just for her and she looks up at him with a smile on her face that screams contentment.

When her family starts looking for rishtas for her, he is wholly uncomfortable, I can tell but he seems to play it off with jokes. Yet he finds something wrong with every single boy when they are all perfectly fine. She notices.

When I hear them arguing over how he called and scared off one of her suitors, I can hear the annoyance in her voice, like she is waiting for something that's never going to come. It's quite comic watching her pull him down by the collar so she can threaten him to stop.

When he spends all day moping, the reason behind it is quite obvious. His body is at the house but his mind and heart are at the Tiwari Villa where yet another suitor has come to see her. He finds something wrong with him too.

When she pulls him down by the collar again, so their faces are at the same level, and tells him that she's going to marry the next guy that comes her way and if he has a problem with it he can do something about it my ears pique with interest. She marches off and he runs after her asking her what she means by it and there's a lot of angry huffs and a revelation of some sort because he walks back into the house with a surprised face.

When he emerges from his room after two days he runs straight to her house, and an hour later Manju calls freaking out about how he walked into their house while Sumo's rishta was being finalized, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room only to come back there to tell everyone that he was in love with her, and they didn't need to look for anymore rishtas.

When he comes back home the smile on his face is blinding, he seems euphoric. And a few days later, we're over at the Tiwari villa finalizing their rishta. This time everything goes smoothly, and the smiles on their faces never go away even as everyone teases them about how they should have just said they loved each other from the get-go.

When the priest says the auspicious day for their marriage is a whole month and a half away, they look tortured. They sneak around with smiles on their faces all the time, and everyone sees it but doesn't say anything. Sometimes I hear them complaining about the wait and he suggests that they should elope but she just rolls her eyes and hits him.

When I go to visit her at work one day, I find his car parked outside, and the two of them inside. He's standing at the stove surrounded by her kitchen staff as he teaches them something, and she's standing to the side with look on her face that says she is annoyed but yet finds him endearing.

When the wedding rituals start the two of them are so happy that its contagious, everyone keeps commenting about how it makes so much sense that the two of them are together and they feel stupid for not seeing it before.

When he's told that he can't see her until the wedding he finds every way to defy the rule. I find him sneaking into her house from her bedroom window, but I can't get myself to do anything about it.

When she walks towards the mandap, a few tears leave his eyes.  They don't say a word to each other but the way they look at each other speaks volumes. While I stand there I can't help but remember back to when they were sixteen and how I wished that this day would come. Because even back then, there was something about the two of them that made me believe that they would make it here one day.

A mother's heart just knows, especially when it comes to her kids.

X-X-X-X

Yes, I am a ball of fluff and I love it. I thought it was cool that we had a new character, so TADAAA. 

Edited by astonm - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My stalking games on point 
:P Sanika
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres!
You're on a roll!! What a wonderful piece of writing👏
Just loved it, don't have words enough to describe how beautiful this was!
Can't wait for your next
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was something
I really loved how he grabbed her to announce his love
It was beautiful 
Continue soon 
ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali🤗
I missed you & your fluffs so much yesterday
Glad you are back
This was Super_Amazing 👏

he walked into their house while Sumo's rishta was being finalized, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room only to come back there to tell everyone that he was in love with her, and they didn't need to look for anymore rishtas.🤣
So much ShraManish

Awww I can imagine Shravan Sneaking into Sumo's room through Window😆

Your are Awesome Babe❤️
You made my weekend,Luv You so much🤗
astonm thumbnail

Originally posted by: FangirlForever

My stalking games on point 

:P Sanika

girl, your stalking game is A+ today!
astonm thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Anjali🤗
I missed you & your fluffs so much yesterday
Glad you are back
This was Super_Amazing 👏

he walked into their house while Sumo's rishta was being finalized, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room only to come back there to tell everyone that he was in love with her, and they didn't need to look for anymore rishtas.🤣
So much ShraManish

Awww I can imagine Shravan Sneaking into Sumo's room through Window😆

Your are Awesome Babe❤️
You made my weekend,Luv You so much🤗

AW THANKS BBY! LOL, that's so Shravan though, he's going to be a total boss and walk in and be like "Nanaji, mein Suman sai pyaar karta hoon, is jhalli ke liye mein hi theek hoon aur koi isse jhel bhi nahi payega, aapko mujhse koi aitraaz toh nahi?" while Sumo glares at him for calling her a jhalli and tries to wrestle her hand out of his vice grip.

LOL, I imagine him hitting his head on the window because it's not big enough, I don't know whyyy.
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...it's amazing. I loved the story from nirmala pov 👏 ...u r fabulous writer and I am ur fan ,cooler ,a.c.    keep writing 😊 😛
Flibbertigibbet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This was so beautiful <3 
gorgeous writing! Loved it till the end.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love reading your work. Stories from other characters view points actually help so much. This was very well written as always and I can totally imagine Shravan gate crashing and accepting his love for Suman. Can't wait for more! X