Baingan Raunak

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Raunak!!! Total thali ka baingan!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Does this guy have any brain or back bone?? So he goes from "maa, maa" jaap to "kaajal/mer patni" jaap and completely refuses to think or act on his own. Plus he has suddenly fallen in love with his father.. Did you suffer some amnesia that you forgot that oft repeated childhood memory, where he is trying to kill you? Look for the truth PLEASE before you are all in. THINK! THINK! 

AND Kajal is giving such pained expression on behalf of her "not-so-innocent" mother-in-law that I wanted to slap her.

Neeti/Vinay/Sanjana drama was awful and took almost half the episode. Morning Janki-Raunak-viewing ritual scene was just ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. Are they trying to make us feel sorry for Janki???

However, I was impressed that CVs gave us a total drag, non-happening episode, when they could have taken the time  to wrap-up a couple of loose ends. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

Raunak!!! Total thali ka baingan!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Does this guy have any brain or back bone?? So he goes from "maa, maa" jaap to "kaajal/mer patni" jaap and completely refuses to think or act on his own. Plus he has suddenly fallen in love with his father.. Did you suffer some amnesia that you forgot that oft repeated childhood memory, where he is trying to kill you? Look for the truth PLEASE before you are all in. THINK! THINK! 

AND Kajal is giving such pained expression on behalf of her "not-so-innocent" mother-in-law that I wanted to slap her.

Neeti/Vinay/Sanjana drama was awful and took almost half the episode. Morning Janki-Raunak-viewing ritual scene was just ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. Are they trying to make us feel sorry for Janki???

However, I was impressed that CVs gave us a total drag, non-happening episode, when they could have taken the time  to wrap-up a couple of loose ends. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't understand Raunak๐Ÿ˜• The guy has no personality other than following his 'maa' or his 'patni'! Just because Janki has hidden some truth doesn't mean his memories of his father's abuse were also fabricated! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Or is it?? CVs might find a way to make that happen who knows lol but until that's proven how can he completely disregard everything and become papa ki chamcha๐Ÿฅฑ I would've thrown both of them out of the house๐Ÿ˜† And Janki...hahah first she keeps silent when Raunak confronts her, the next morning she's like 'Ek bar meri baat to sun lo beta'๐Ÿ˜ก?? What is she trying to say if not confess the truth? Standing outside her son's bedroom like that...creepy stalker๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคขAnd Kajal...god knows what she wants...she speaks against Janki then on behalf of her, looks pained then looks happy when Raunak forbids everyone to have breakfast with them?? And after hearing Neeti's story doesn't bother to call her brother and put some sense into him? She goes such length to dig into her MIL's past but leaves it to miss nicegirl weak Neeti to deal with divorce๐Ÿ˜†

And this show has sooo many loose ends๐Ÿ˜† The CVs are probably staring at the burkha in their office trying to find ways to use it one last time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Only the burkha can bring closure to this madness!
Edited by doofenshmirtz00 - 7 years ago
CoolBeans86 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was such an unsatisfying episode- just caught up and it was riddled with loose ends and utter rubbish. So illogical I was rolling my eyes throughout- for heavensake you stupid writers- at least end the show properly- with SOME logic. How is Raunak suddenly, magically forgiving his dad?? Did he forget the flashbacks he had of his dad shaking him and threatening to kill him???? Come on you stupid man, you cant just switch allegiances like it's the flavour of the day. Use your brain. I wanted him to be enraged with Janki but retaining the knowledge that there must have been a reason for what she did in the first place. I wish he had said plainly to her that if she is refusing to exlplain to him why she did what she did, then he had no choice to give his father the benefit of the doubt. That yes he remembers his dad trying to hurt him, but now he cant be sure if Janki had drugged him or if his dad had truly tried to hurt him of his accord- and the only way he could now find out the truth is for his dad to get better and retain his memories. I, however, DIDN'T expect him to go groveling to his dad and of all the ridiculous things, apologizing to him. Raunak had been completely justified in his anger towards him, I would have wanted to throw him out the house myself with such bitter memories. But this crap?? What is he apologizing for?? LOL! Just say something along the lines of "neither of us knows the truth and the only way we can get to it is to get your memories back. Im still hurt and angry at the way you threatened to hurt me, I was just a little boy. But it has been twenty years now and mum wont tell me the truth, so I think we should help each other find out what it is" but I didn't expect him to magically become his dads best friend lol how stupid!! And then Kajals reaction when Janki came to look for Raunak first thing in the morning and then at the dining table at breakfast. What the hell was that?? Just yesterday she was tooting about how Raunak will leave the house forever and abandon her once he found out the truth- and she was practically smug about it. And now that it actually happened and Raunak hates his mum, she is feeling guilty??? Not logical- Janki- this woman has systematically destroyed her world- and Kajal has spent MONTHS trying to get the truth out and get raunak to see the real side of his mum- and now she feels bad??? The woman who locked sakshi in a room with a mental unstable person. And she feels GUILTY? Mother of the bloody year. Stupid stupid woman- she doesn't know what the hell she wants. And then that weird smile from Sakshi when Raunak said that only he, Kajal, Sakshi and his dad would be having breakfast together from  now on. Like wouldn't a child question that? She has obviously bonded with people like Vidhi and Munmun so wouldn't she ask why theyre not allowed to sit at the table together like before? Will she forget the others just like she forgot her own father? What have the writers done? It's a circus show- one second they are happy, the next they are angry, the next second confused- with no story or logic or connection from one emotion to the next. Its just random- as if computers are acting. Sooo many things could have been resolved by now- or at least be on the path. And what is with Vidhi and Kaamini?? Didn't they WANT Janki and Raunaks relationship to go down the drain? Only a week ago Vidhi was conspiring with the others to destroy janki- and the only way to do that was take away the one thing that was dearest to her in the whole world- raunak. Well that has happened and she is still miserable, shouldn't they be celebrating? And what about Vidhis husband? Has she just forgotten about him? And her son? Werent they all supposed to be conspiring against Janki together? This would have tied up quite a few loose ends- but the writers have missed the opportunity. And Radhika lmao what is she doing? She still blames Janki for Akshays death, and yet she knows full well that his blood is on Vidhis husbands hands. So what the hell does she want now? And WHY is she even in Vinay and Neetis life?? Lol! She isn't even Vinays mother- she isn't Neetis MIL, she may as well be a stranger. She is Akshays mother and has literally nothing to do with Vinay and Kajal anymore other than Sakshi- and Sakshi has all but forgotten her paternal grandparents. So why doesn't Radhika just kick Vinay, Vinays father and Neeti out? Her husband is a good guy but hasn't accomplished anything by setting his wife straight- so she could easily just tell them all to get lost and never have anything to do with any of them again. I know she is planning on double crossing Sanjana- but the stupid show is ending in a few days, so when is she going to plan that?? Lol what is going on? Ugh- I can see it happening now. By the last episode everyone will magically start holding hands, everything will be forgotten and forgiven, and they will be singing Kumbaya My Lord! I give up with the questions today- lets see what tonights fiasco will bring ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I havent read other posts here yet, so i wont be surprised if we have all written similar things, we're all thinking along the same lines anyway ๐Ÿ˜›. Stupid show.

CoolBeans86 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: doofenshmirtz00

And this show has sooo many loose ends๐Ÿ˜† The CVs are probably staring at the burkha in their office trying to find ways to use it one last time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Only the burkha can bring closure to this madness!

omg ๐Ÿคฃ thats hilarious- I am praying they bring back the burkha now- just for that comment!! Love it! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoolBeans86

And then Kajals reaction when Janki came to look for Raunak first thing in the morning and then at the dining table at breakfast. What the hell was that?? Just yesterday she was tooting about how Raunak will leave the house forever and abandon her once he found out the truth- and she was practically smug about it. And now that it actually happened and Raunak hates his mum, she is feeling guilty??? Not logical- Janki- this woman has systematically destroyed her world- and Kajal has spent MONTHS trying to get the truth out and get raunak to see the real side of his mum- and now she feels bad??? The woman who locked sakshi in a room with a mental unstable person. And she feels GUILTY? Mother of the bloody year. Stupid stupid woman- she doesn't know what the hell she wants.

Kajal is Bahu of the year!๐Ÿ‘Going against her Maaji then bringing in Papaji then trying to support Maaji again!๐Ÿ‘ Remember how she used to blabber about wanting to finish her studies, and getting a job after Akshay's death? LOL now her life revolves around maaji & papaj๐Ÿ˜• She doesn't care about her husband or her child, her life's mission if to fix maaji-papaji and I'm sure on the last episode she'll bring them together๐Ÿคข never mind the past abuse and recent murder attempt๐Ÿคข

And then that weird smile from Sakshi when Raunak said that only he, Kajal, Sakshi and his dad would be having breakfast together from  now on. Like wouldn't a child question that? She has obviously bonded with people like Vidhi and Munmun so wouldn't she ask why theyre not allowed to sit at the table together like before? Will she forget the others just like she forgot her own father?

๐Ÿคฃ That sure was creepy! Maybe seeing all this bipolar behavior from the family confused her so much now she doesn't know how to react! Even Kajal was smiling halfway then turned it into a hurt look๐Ÿฅฑ What emotional depth!๐Ÿ‘

What have the writers done? It's a circus show- one second they are happy, the next they are angry, the next second confused- with no story or logic or connection from one emotion to the next. Its just random- as if computers are acting. Sooo many things could have been resolved by now- or at least be on the path. And what is with Vidhi and Kaamini?? Didn't they WANT Janki and Raunaks relationship to go down the drain? Only a week ago Vidhi was conspiring with the others to destroy janki- and the only way to do that was take away the one thing that was dearest to her in the whole world- raunak. Well that has happened and she is still miserable, shouldn't they be celebrating? And what about Vidhis husband? Has she just forgotten about him? And her son? Werent they all supposed to be conspiring against Janki together? This would have tied up quite a few loose ends- but the writers have missed the opportunity. And Radhika lmao what is she doing? She still blames Janki for Akshays death, and yet she knows full well that his blood is on Vidhis husbands hands. So what the hell does she want now? And WHY is she even in Vinay and Neetis life?? Lol! She isn't even Vinays mother- she isn't Neetis MIL, she may as well be a stranger. She is Akshays mother and has literally nothing to do with Vinay and Kajal anymore other than Sakshi- and Sakshi has all but forgotten her paternal grandparents. So why doesn't Radhika just kick Vinay, Vinays father and Neeti out? Her husband is a good guy but hasn't accomplished anything by setting his wife straight- so she could easily just tell them all to get lost and never have anything to do with any of them again. I know she is planning on double crossing Sanjana- but the stupid show is ending in a few days, so when is she going to plan that?? Lol what is going on? Ugh- I can see it happening now. By the last episode everyone will magically start holding hands, everything will be forgotten and forgiven, and they will be singing Kumbaya My Lord! I give up with the questions today- lets see what tonights fiasco will bring ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that's exactly what's going on even in the writer's minds! Cmon, if Kamini & munmun can stay at Janki mansion without any relation whatsoever, and after a murder attempt๐Ÿคข then Akshay's fam staying with Kajal's fam is no big deal! Also another member from Kajal's family (Sanjana) living their without any purpose is no big deal either๐Ÿ˜› Bhopal ki dharamshala!

I havent read other posts here yet, so i wont be surprised if we have all written similar things, we're all thinking along the same lines anyway ๐Ÿ˜›. Stupid show.

Yeah we're all thinking the same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I'm enjoying shitting on this illogical show right now!
Edited by doofenshmirtz00 - 7 years ago