++ Time to Bring Your Suggestions Forward ++ - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
A Texture sharing thread. People use mindblowing textures but Alas! We can't open all the A/S Shops.
Also a Caps sharing thread. There are sometimes HD pics aren't available so people can ask and get the pictures there.

This would be amazing -
MOTW - bring a deserving person under the spotlight?
Originally posted by --MinOch--

A Texture sharing thread. People use mindblowing textures but Alas! We can't open all the A/S Shops.
Also a Caps sharing thread. There are sometimes HD pics aren't available so people can ask and get the pictures there.

This would be amazing -
MOTW - bring a deserving person under the spotlight?

Caps sharing thread is a brilliant idea 
A photoshop resources sharing thread will be a great idea.

i was thinking instead of MOTW we can have sig of the week
Sig of the week and caps sharing thread sound really good.
More regular contests would be nice as well.
-Siggy of the week/Avi of the week/edit of the week
-contests like group ones are interesting 
-discussion thread/A&S chat club thread
I would like to see a Tutorial thread where either Graphic Team members or experienced siggy makers share a tutorial every week/ two week on how to create a particular type of siggy/ effect/ layout/ coloring/texture etc. I know there is already a Ques and Queries corner but there a particular member puts a query while other members try to find answer. Sometimes query is resolved/partially resolved and sometimes not, despite the best efforts. This thread would be more systematic and organised, and every member would properly get to learn a new technique every week. It would be great if you consider this coz it may motivate more members to try PS.

Siggy of the week and Picture sharing thread are both cool suggestions.
Edited by -enchanted- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by -enchanted-

I would like to see a Tutorial thread where either Graphic Team members or experienced siggy makers share a tutorial every week/ two week on how to create a particular type of siggy/ effect/ layout/ coloring/texture etc. I know there is already a Ques and Queries corner but there a particular member puts a query while other members try to find answer. Sometimes query is resolved/partially resolved and sometimes not, despite the best efforts. This thread would be more systematic and organised, and every member would properly get to learn a new technique every week. It would be great if you consider this coz it may motivate more members to try PS.

Siggy of the week and Picture sharing thread are both cool suggestions.

I agree... it is such an innovative idea. Thumbs Up