Dhoop mein Anaita kaali ho jaayegi!

ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😆
I actually thought Veer cared when he said that, but he had to ruin the fun by going all 'Vaise bhi kaali hain' . I mean, why does 'Mr.-I-find-you-appealing-but-worthy-of-me, nah' (I know it's long) have to be so sadiyal? We have Ishaan in that department don't we? And isn't he more than enough? Aur saaf saaf dikh hi aha hain ki, how much he care for her! Itni cute si jagde hain un dhonom ki nah? I hope all this attitude n cold-shoulder is over soon. 

I hope they get together but there's a chance they won't, because this isn't some fairytale and we see every time how our favorite characters nasdheek aathe hi ek dhoosre se dhoor chali jaathi hain. And seriously, Karan and Ria have gotten so cheesy that I don't want to watch them anymore! 

Tell me what you think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Actually, cheesy is better than d hero squeezing heroine's arms n manhandling her in every 2-3 epis or getn angry on her for no reason. Cvs r showing d type of romance people will actually prefer in real life dat is simple n sweet instead of Gul Khan or Rashmi Sharma type of romance. As for Veer n Anaita, cvs r showing them as comic n entertainment relief in a thriller show. If cvs wants to make them a couple it will take time. Didn't last epi had half of Veer n Anaita banters? Even onVeer's entry, Anaita still did not moved on 4m Karan n Veer told her dat she sud move on as there r other things around her for which she sud live. If cvs have to show them as a couple they will. They will not show stupid things like Veer getn accidentally married to another chick whose face was covered wid ghunghat  instead of Anaita. Just pray dat d show does not have worse endings like Lostboy shows on MTV. D show is not only about love stories but also thriller, mystery n terrorism.  D romance in d shown like movies which r normal n not like TV serial type.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So far the show's going great! I love the romance between Karan and Ria because it's the cutest kind of romance I've ever seen in any other show!! The makers have done a brilliant job. About Veer and Anaita, their relationship I believe will always be a love-hate one since they're both arrogant. Nonetheless, the show is still awesome and a big relief from the typical Ekta Kapoor or Rashmi Sharma shows which are pure bullshit. I just hope this show has a good ending. 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
D thing is in real life girls will want their lovers to be like Karan, Veer or even Ricky instead of those so-called arrogant heroes who will only insult n demean them at every opportunity they get. In Aakash/Karan's TB article, it was shown him saying dat people can't hate his character. In initial days of Karan, I did not liked him especially wen he said dat she ruined his plan n he will ruin her entire college life. I thought he will always insult n torture her like other heroes but glad it never happened. Then he was shown stopping Euro in his evil plan saying dat they sud not stoop so low to take revenge on anyone. 4m dat point, people started loving karan's character a lot. Cvs have not even shown Veer manhandling Anaita or insulting her for any stupid reasons like heroes in most of d serials r shown. Veer is shown to be a true gentleman instead of showing ego dat how can a girl throw paint on him, throw mud on him, ruin his clothes, blah blah blah? Glad dat at least in dis show, cvs have shown d ideal guys for girls I means d types of guys dat girls will truly want for themselves as in real life no one tolerate a Gul Khan or Ekta Kapoor hero for even a week.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago