Navya Naveli Nanda's Pic Goes Viral Again - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
@Ibelieveinpink and @MEB Tum logon ke muh me karela and bindi.Your comments hurted me. :(
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mistyy

Yeh Ladki bachchans Ka naam Roshan karegi 😆

😳😳

🤣

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ddds.

@Ibelieveinpink and @MEB Tum logon ke muh me karela and bindi.Your comments hurted me. :(

Lol ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone parties and grades matters end of the day.As much as i hate to admit i do feel sting of jealousy that they won't have to struggle for jobs or a secure future like us. It just seems unfair system where for a mortal like me. I have to work my butt to secure my future. I guess the pride there will for me I made it on my own.i am proud i will make it on my own

Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Het: Aryan is not interested & Navya won't be allowed though. I would love to have coffee with you though. 😳Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
DDS: Huh? How have we hurt you? 😕

Waise, I looove karela & bhindi so more pls. 😆 Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

DDS: Huh? How have we hurt you? 😕

Are you B Sr 😆

SRK is my SasurG.
Rogue... thumbnail
These kids go to the best educational institutions abroad ...but do they even study  or just party & a few years later we see them debuting as leads . Sums up their life mostly . But jo bhi hai yeh log parties mast karti hai 😉
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Navya Naveli is one starkid I actually want to give a try in BW. She has both the Bachchan and Raj Kapoor blood. If "acting is in her blood" she has the blood of two giants of world cinema, not just BW. She could be a spectacular success or a spectacular failure. No in the middle IMO. But the pressure !! 

^^ So true but B Sr will never allow her... But if her mother does get married to HR which again, is immensely doubtful, but IF she does , then gloves off. 😉