Tips to improve forum ranking! (Very Important - New Members Peep In)

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Here are  some ways to increase the CM rank of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Forum

There are 5 stages of the CM😊

1. Buzz point
It depends upon Comments posted and likes on the Articles and videos on IF.. Which means, the more the better. You can comment 2-3 times on the articles and videos.

2.Rating
It depends how many times and how many members hit the Chaska Meter. So please hit Chaska Meter every time you come to this forum.

Hitting the Chaska Meter:

3. Views & Activity
We need to increase activity in the forum in the follow ways:

a.) For that it is important that silent members come forward and participate in the forum discussions. Just liking the comment is not enough.. bring out yourself from the silence and join the discussions and be active.

b.) Rather than opening new threads on  same topic.Try to make the existing topics Pink.  The color of the thread just before the name become pink when it got 250 + views or 25 responses. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be.

c.) Comment on WU threads also. Its a way to increase the forum ranking and also to appreciate the member's effort.

d.) Comment on all the existing articles , photo gallery, videos of the show.

4. Followers

Followers are those who have subscribed  Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi  forum as my forum. That is, when you open, 
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 
 forum you will see a similar block that shown below.

Just CLICK that Star and the forum will automatically become in your forums.Then u will be a 
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 
 follower..πŸ₯³its easy as that. πŸ˜›

5.Celebrity Ranking

Celebrities are part of our forum..For increasing the rank of our celebrities.. Join their fan club n Try to comment on their profile daily..and also comment on every photo on their gallery , videos , old TBs etc.

Credit:
Tag: gk_09, .LilGreenRobot. , GM Shruti

Write up: SpunkyTigress 

Caps: .LilGreenRobot.

Special thanks to our forum member najma123 πŸ˜Š for providing me the link to make this post.

I know this has been discussed many times in the forum, but it more descriptive and a reminder too for all the members. Its a request to each and every forum members to please make efforts and be active as much as you can.😊

Edited by JyotiBThakur - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue_shore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear.. It actually has all the info needed... 
Thank You So Much Dear...
Such a post was actually required..
Now we will all make krpkab reach no. 1 spot...
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_shore

Awesome post dear.. It actually has all the info needed... 

Thank You So Much Dear...
Such a post was actually required..
Now we will all make krpkab reach no. 1 spot...

That's the spirit...πŸ‘ We'll be number 1 soon... All the members need to make efforts.😊
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for that Jyoti. πŸ€— I'll post the link of this post whenever I post a story, too. So as many people can read it. 
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank u, thank u , thank u so so so much...
πŸ‘
I didn't know many of them before...
So, thank u all made this post
Thanks for d information 😊
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Thanks for that Jyoti. πŸ€— I'll post the link of this post whenever I post a story, too. So as many people can read it. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
krystle123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow... amazing post. great applause for ur effort. frankly speaking just now i came to knew that star to become a member of krpkab. now  done . this post cleared so many doubts of me to use the forum. this is my first time using the forum so i'm not aware of so many things. but now i'm cleared. thank you so much guys. πŸ€— great job.πŸ‘
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
superb post Jyoti.. love the clarity and images..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
perfect presentation..!!!
many thanks to all the contributors...πŸ€—πŸ€—
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ferdous_69

Thank u, thank u , thank u so so so much...
πŸ‘
I didn't know many of them before...
So, thank u all made this post
Thanks for d information 😊

Now we can work in the right direction with our forum ranks... Thanks for appreciating dear.😊
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystle123

wow... amazing post. great applause for ur effort. frankly speaking just now i came to knew that star to become a member of krpkab. now  done . this post cleared so many doubts of me to use the forum. this is my first time using the forum so i'm not aware of so many things. but now i'm cleared. thank you so much guys. πŸ€— great job.πŸ‘

OMG... This turned out to be really useful... I need to thank naj for the initiative..😊