UPDATE FOR 14TH NOV.

ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

14TH NOV. UPDT

Garden:

kunal is behaving like crazy on hearing nimmo. he hugs her, and says-"this the happiest day of my life." nimmo becomes teary eyed, and kunal says-"hey..(in that lovey-dovey tone of his😳) why are u crying?" nimmo tells him that she is crying with happiness. they hug again, and a fast version of jeene ke isshare plays in the background.

kunal says that he wants to come open abt this relationship, but nimmo says that they need to continue their affair secretly until the time is right.( whatever is wrong with her?πŸ˜•) kunal is surprised at this suggestion, but then he is so happy that he doesn't bother.(awwwwww...poor baby... he is in 4 a heartbreak😭). he agrees with her and says that her suuggestion is really practical!

dining hall:

everyone is present at the dining hall 4 the breakfast. there's glum faced nats, baby faced kunal, uppish faced naina, and the coy faced abhay.......(trust me he's upto sumthingπŸ˜‰), and of course dadaji and dadiji. nimmo comes in and says that her foot is now fine and she is fit enough to go home. dadi and dada tell her to have brkfast(this wud happen of course...) and after a little ho-hum, nimmo agrees and sits down between kunand nats( strategically placed chairπŸ˜‰!!). kunal is on cloud nine.... he is smiling, looking shyly at nimmo, and basically behaving like a teenager who has been tick-marked by the hottest teenage girl in town!!!! and OMG-OMG nimmo holds kunal's hand behind the chair and squeezes it TIGGGGHHHHHHTTT!!! and she keeps holding it until every1 is suspicious of kunal's super straight hand(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and naughty pam comes to investigate. nimmo let's go in nick time.( drastic plan nimmo!!!!!!)

nats says that she has to go 4 a shoot. dadi says -"kunal drop nats and nimmo to their des..... nats car's is in the garage."(GOD WHY DOESN'T THIS SUPERMODEL GET A NEW CAR...... HER CAR IS ALWAAAAAAAAAAAYS IN THE GARAGE!!!!!) nats says its ok, he can drop nimmo...she'd manage on her own.

in the car:

kunal:"u nearly took my life wen u held my hand.... wat if any1 saw??"

nimmo:"be careful, kunal, if ur heart's so weak, how will we continue this secret affair?"

kunal:"secet affair? i told u 'let's brk the news?!"

nimmo:"not now,dear.......but i need ur help in every step. will u be there kunal?"

kunal(melting):"of cooooooourse nimmo, i loooooove u soooooo much!!"

nimmo:"my home's come kunal. bye."

kunal drops her, and nimmo is thinking to herself.

" i am sorry but i have to do this, kunal.... i have to hurt u so that u get back to nats.... oh god, grant me courage."(I TOLD U I TOLD U IT WAS A PLAN!!😑)

mathuria house:

ketki and bally have returned(they are always on vacation...πŸ˜†). they are unpacking sweets, and offer sum to every1. swati feels like vomiting at the sight of sweets. (I NEVER KNEW PREGGERS HATE SWEETS THAAAAAT MUCH?!). nimmo excuses her into their room.

when they are gone, ketki says that a boy was cuming to see nimmo that evening. palaash(he's always there) is shocked.( i think this guy knows how much nim luvs kunu.)

in the room, nimmo helps swati after she's through with her vomiting,and teels her that she needs to go 4 regular chkups. nimmo says-"4rm now, ur resp. is mine."

swati-"u r the only person i can trust."

nim-"if u trust me so much, tell me who is the father of the baby."

swati:"its not abt trust, nim, .....i dun have the courage to face up....because he's a married man!!!!!!!!"

nimmo is like WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT?

(its abhay 4 sure.)

Kantaben has overheard everything and the two sis ask her not disclose this thing to anyone. kanta is shell shocked, but agrees.

kunal's office:

kunal is swaying in his chair...dreaming...dreaming.....orders a double bonus 4 the employees.....he's sooooo happy(😭😭). kk asks what's the matter.kunal says:"secret!!"

epi ends.

precap:

kunal has invited nimmo 4 din-din, but the boy is due any time to see her. she's thinking what to do.

comments: aaaaargggh kekta!!!

Edited by ubiquitious - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
thanks for teh update
i am wondering if palash loves nimmo?
ubiquitious thumbnail

jingle wrote:

thanks for teh update
i am wondering if palash loves nimmo?

i think kekta's tryin to put it that way, but actually palaash is going help nimmo and kunal out at the end..(if there is one)
razinah_mirza thumbnail
arGHHhHhhhhhhhhhhh 😑 i hate ekta....y is she doin dis in da show with all da lovers..i hate dis..if nats n kunu get together n nims is left alone or shown wid another guy..i swear imma stop watchin dis show or r dey gonna b together buh after long long tymez lyke she does in verey show πŸ˜• .....imma go kill ekta maai now 😑 btw thnks foh da update πŸ˜›
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.......
bosky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god wht a stupid storyline...even small children wont imagine...such chilish script..oh kunal wants to leave nats so letsmake nimmo to respond his ove n then break his heart so he comes bac to nats.... 😑 i feel sad tht i wasted so many days of my life for this series 🀒
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ awwwwwwww cute epi until the part where nimmo says tht shes got a plan......... 😭 😭 😭
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems like a cute epi😳

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

πŸ‘ awwwwwwww cute epi until the part where nimmo says tht shes got a plan......... 😭 😭 😭

Yes lets all enjoy until they break down as we all were waiting for thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by sandy92 - 17 years ago
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anyway thanks a lot for the updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by sandy92 - 17 years ago
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nimoo
she is gonna hurt kunal 😭 😭