TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Without wasting time here starts my os

"tumne mujhe bolaya?" kapil asked the person standing near the window as he made his way through the dark hall room.

"Hmm" the person merely responded.

"Koi kam tha?" kapil asked again. He was facing the back of that person.

There's no answer from the opposite site so he asked again.

"sumona, koi kam tha?"

"tum pichle do din se mujhe avoid ku kar rahe ho?" she asked her own question avoiding his.

"Avoid! Tumhe?" he was surprised.

"Haan" her voice was calm.

"aisa kuch nahi hain. Main thora busy tha bus."

"Oh" was her answer.

"Main light on karu?" he looked around and asked her permission.

She turned.

"kapil" she called him softly "tum usdin coffee shop mei mujhse kuch keh rahe the na"

kapil was surprised. Not because of the question of her but the way she asked him the question. He knew she wasn't blushing or smiling even if there's total darkness.

"Achanak se wo baat?"

"haan. Kya kehna chah rahe the?"

"Kuch nahi sumona jane do na. mera man nahi hain. Phir kabhi"

"Nahi" she answered straightly " mujhe abhi sunna " she requested.

"wo. Main kehna chah raha tha ki.. i.. I mean, we should.. kuch nahi sumona" he was serious.

"Jo tumhare liye tab kehna muskil tha wo abhi bhi otna hi muskil hain sumona. Toh tumne ye socha bhi keisey ki main tumhari confession ko kuch alag tarike se sochungi"

he was totally taken aback.

"Maine tumhare or sunil ki baat suni thi kal" She answered his unsaid question reading his facial expression.

"Us din na bol pane ke waja or aj na bol pane ki waja alag hain sumona" he looked down.

shecould see the guilt in his eyes or better to say could feel as the room was totally dark. She thought it's better to change the topic for now.

"Rochelle kab aayegi?" she asked casually.

"Haan.Aj shoot hai toh aajayegi" he answered.

"is everyone alright??"

"yes"

"Mujhe shoot pe nahi bulaya?" she was hurt.

"wo time nahi tha sorry"

"arey sorry kenhe ki kya jaruarat hain. Main janti hu ku nahi bulaya" she teased him "weisey main mili hu akshay se pehele. Tum nahi the uswaqt waha" she passed him while talking to switch on the light.

he stood there for some seconds until she called him.

"Yaha ake beitho" she proposed him.

"Nahi mujhe chalna chahiye. Main bohot thak gaya hu. Bohot busy din tha aj" he moved towards her.

"Oh" she looked down and sigh " ek cup coffee toh pi sakte ho na?"

He was about to refuse but couldn't as he saw one pair of eye were looking towards him with enormous hope.

"thik hain" he answered.

"tum beitho main abhi do minute mei banake lati hu" she smiled and left for the kitchen.

kapil sat there and took one magazine from the table. She arrived after sometime.

"Hard coffee with little sugar and no milk" Tarika handed him his coffee.

"Thank you" he smiled and took his mug.

she sat beside him. They finished there coffee and he asked her permission to leave.

"Ab main jau?" he stood up.

"Ok .. jao" she smiled.

He moved.

"Suno" she called him.

"Kya hain?" he turned.

"Khana khake jate"

"Mujhe bhuk nahi hain sumona."

"Thik hain."

She really wanted to talk to him but didn't know how.

kapil turned to leave. Sumona stood in her place. He turned again to face her.

"Tumhe kuch kehna hain? I mean, mujhe laga tumhari baat abhitak puri nahi hui hain"

"Puri hui toh nahi hain. Par tumhe jane ki etni jaldi hain toh main tumhe jabardasti rok bhi toh nahi sakti. Ye haq abhitak tumne mujhe diya hi kaha hain' she teased him.

he couldn't understand what to say.

"Oh, thik hain main chalta hu"

"kapil" she called him.

"hmm" he stopped.

"kapil main zindagi bhar wait kar sakti hu. Par mere parents... phir bhi jab tak mujhse ho paiga main karungi wait."

"sumona.. tum..." he started but couldn't complete.

"Tum bina baat ke apni man hi man kahani banai ja rahe ho kapil. Main aisa kuch nahi sochti. Or jo bhi hua uske bad mere najro mei tumhare liye respect or bhi baar gaya hain. Tumne sunil ko jo kaha main weisa bilkul nahi sochti, or nahi kabhi sochungi. Tumne mujhe bohot hurt kia kapil. Etne din mei tum mujhe etnahi jaan pai"

"Baat janne ki nahi hain sumona. Or nahi tumahri hain. Baat meri hain. Main apnehi najro mei gir jaunga"

"Kya tum kabhi bhi mujhse apni dil ki baat confess karoge? "

"Nahi" he answered simply "I mean mujhe pata nahi sumona. I am sorry"

"Agar tumne is waja se confess kia bhi na kapil, mujhe koi problem nahi hain"

"sumona mujhe nahi pata mere confess karne ki waja kya hogi . Main tumhe ek aisi duniya mei nahi lana chanta jo tumhari nahi hain,"

"Kya ye duniya tumahari thi kapil? Nahi na. tumne use apnaya toh main ku nahi?"

"sumona tum samajh nahi rahi ho.."

"Mujhe nahi samajhna kapil. Tum jao. Mujhe kuch nahi sunna."

"sumona, main nahi chahta ki tum ye socho I am confessing my feelings just because I need you as a trophy, because it's not true. I need you for me. par ab tumhara aisa sochna bhi toh galat nahi hain. Tum asisa soch hi sakti ho...jab ki iasa nahi hain"

"Tum jis din mujhse confess karoge pata nahi usdin khushi ke mare main jinda rahuingi bhi nahi, yesab sochne ke waqt hi kaha hoga mere pass. Or main aisa kabhi nahi sochungi kapil... ye bus tumahar wahem hai." She smiled.

"sach!" he asked.

"haan, weisey sochna na sochna tumahre words ke intensity pe depend karega" she smiled again.

"jab tumhe sab pata hi hain mere feelings ke bare mei toh kehne ki kya jarurat?" he teased her "tum aisehi maan jao na"

"Tumahre jeisey insaan maine ajtak nahi dekha. Ketne bure ho tum kapil. Aisa kuch nahi hone wala ok.. agar jarurat pare toh main kisi or ke sath shadi ke mandap pe bhi beith jaungi agar tumne mujhse confess nahi kia toh" she warned him

"Shadi.. mandap. Arey nahi. Please. Main... main.. mujhe thora time do. Main sochta hu na" he became nervous.

sumona smiled seeing him nervous.

"abi ketna emotional tha, ketna strong ban raha tha. Or ab.. tumhe samajhna bohot muskil hain kapil. Par chalo tumhe samjhana etna bhi muskil nahi. I love you kapil.And I know you too love me. par confess toh tumhe karna parega" she thought.

'Tumne mere liye sab kuch or bhi muskil kar diya sumona." He became serious "thanks"

"sab kuch muskil karne ke liye?" she asked.

"Nahi, mere jindagi mei ane ke liye." He smiled and stepped back while looking at her.

"kapil sambhal ke. Gir jaoge" she spoke as he was about to fall.

"I am fine. Good night."

"good night" she smiled.

kapil left and sumona went to sleep. She gonna had a sound sleep tonight

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughingbuddha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.. Typically Kapil sumona. Kapil didn't want to confess his feelings for sumona and she wants to hear  from him.😛
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This was fab! I loved the dialogues especially..wud love it if u continue it 😊😃
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

This was fab! I loved the dialogues especially..wud love it if u continue it 😊😃

Thanks dear and i wont continue as it is just an os
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingbuddha

Lovely OS.. Typically Kapil sumona. Kapil didn't want to confess his feelings for sumona and she wants to hear  from him.😛

Thankyou so much dear!!
cutiepienona thumbnail
So beautifully written...esa lg rha jse everything happening in front of my eyes. ...luv kasum
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepienona

So beautifully written...esa lg rha jse everything happening in front of my eyes. ...luv kasum

Thankyou so much dear!!😊😊
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseee

goood yaar awesome 👏

thankyou!!
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How creative! Thank you for writing this OS. Can you please write more and post or if you gave written others, can you please send it to me or send me the links where they have been posted? Your such a great writer. Please please please write more OS or a fan fic. I would love to read more of your work. I wish more people would write and post more of kasum fan fic.