so devika vs ravi confrontation today

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
todays conversation between ravi & devika was intriguing...devika/ambika told off to ravi that she's not his wife & questioned him on whom he loves more...ravi felt that she is devika not ambika...so will ravi continue on his quest to clarify whether she's devika or ambika?...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think he will try to find that whether she is Devika or not.

Devika/Ambika aka Aparna was looking so dam beautiful n pretty in that red saree.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think may be m in a minority..

I found the total confrontation scene to be confusing.. Ravi is like yes she's devika then no she can't be devika.. And finally he was convinced she is not devika.. He's doing nothing to clear his doubt.. He is more interested in bailing out NiVi..

Coming to Ambika.. M also confused abt her behaviour.. Ny blind can tell she is devika by her behaviour.. She stops him by holding his hand.. I mean what was the need for that.. She could have just asked him to stop.. And further asking more and more abt devika.. She felt weak at that moment.. Ohhkay agree..

But that dialogue.. U broke ur engagement for me.. Mujhe aajtak kabi kisine itna pyaar ni kia.. Tum phle ho.. I was so confused at that.. She was being desperate.. The way she presented herself being so rich influential akdu attidude n all.. This dialogues doent suit to her personality as Ambika..

I just wanna say I wanted it to be more intense and heart wrenching and angsty on part of devika..but it was just ordinary..

Or may be m not able to comprehend things.. So I would like u guys to share ur views and me understand it more..
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
On a side note m missing the lovey dovey Ravika scenes so much.. Esp their bedroom romance..

That naughty and charming ravi who always do some or other things to come close to her and devika affected by proximity and mesmerised.. Hayeee.. Woh bhi kya din the..

I really want story to be back on track with more of Ravika and sidelined evil trio..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: docritu99

I think may be m in a minority..

I found the total confrontation scene to be confusing.. Ravi is like yes she's devika then no she can't be devika.. And finally he was convinced she is not devika.. He's doing nothing to clear his doubt.. He is more interested in bailing out NiVi..

Coming to Ambika.. M also confused abt her behaviour.. Ny blind can tell she is devika by her behaviour.. She stops him by holding his hand.. I mean what was the need for that.. She could have just asked him to stop.. And further asking more and more abt devika.. She felt weak at that moment.. Ohhkay agree..

But that dialogue.. U broke ur engagement for me.. Mujhe aajtak kabi kisine itna pyaar ni kia.. Tum phle ho.. I was so confused at that.. She was being desperate.. The way she presented herself being so rich influential akdu attidude n all.. This dialogues doent suit to her personality as Ambika..

I just wanna say I wanted it to be more intense and heart wrenching and angsty on part of devika..but it was just ordinary..

Or may be m not able to comprehend things.. So I would like u guys to share ur views and me understand it more..

We will get more intense or heart wrenching scene between these two at a later stage mayb after 2-3 meetings .. right now its too soon to get such a scene ... I mean CVs will try to build up to that intensity between the two and not show it all in their first meeting only 😉 ... So till then they will keep the viewers confused about these two 😆

Coming to the scene , Ravi had 2 tensions in his head .. his 1st tension and also priority was to bail out Nivi and I guess he had a reason for it .. first of all he knows well that unless Nivi is out of this mess , that land project of Devika cannot go ahead  , secondly he is indebted to Nivi because he is staying at her house with his family plus Nivi only is financing the land project which happens to b his top priority post leap  and thirdly he is also guilty of the fact that he has put Nivi in this mess by almost humiliating her in the engagement party in that drunk state .. He does not know Nivi's reality .. for him Nivi is like a angel who is fulfilling Devika's dreams and also gave them shelter .. so well .. ...

Now his 2nd tension is whether this is Ambika or Devika .. He remained confused about it till he entered the room and saw Ambika blasting off those poor beauticians which gave him the confirmation that this cannot b his Devika because Devika can never b rude to someone else .. Again in his mind , he is not able to understand why will Devika change her identity and become so vengeful to someone like Nivi when before the leap it was all well between her and Nivi and so she even signed those papers in Nivi's name .. All this is slowly making him believe that this is Ambika only and so though he was a bit confused about the pull that he feels towards Ambika but in his mind he sort of registered the fact that its Ambika only and so I need to b normal and not show the emotions that I feel for my wife .. He even told Ambika that the love that I hv is in my breath which only I could feel and I cannot share it with any outsider when Ambika asked him whom he loves more 😉 ... In future we might see him trying to find out whether its Devika or Ambika but that will happen later only when he will nonstop feel that pull towards Ambika for some reason ..A bit of start was made today when Ambika held his hand by mistake to stop him and he recognised that touch though his mind again overruled it ..

So overall Ravi's dilemma and reaction was perfect in this scene as they r meeting first time and so he had to downplay it or else first meeting itself Devika will doubt that mayb Ravi is innocent and then track cannot proceed ..

Now coming to Devika's reaction , she started it perfectly with those beauticians pampering her and she behaving like a rich spoilt brat in front of Ravi 😆 .. But her heart started melting slowly the moment she saw Ravi being demoralised walking out of the room and thats when she made the blunder of holding his hand to stop him .. Again its human I will say .. no matter how much she tries to act heartless and practical as Ambika , but deep inside she is still the same Devika who has a soft heart which beats only for Ravi and its almost impossible to change your basic nature .. so CVs were smart enough to show that as Ambika too , she can make mistakes and thats why she needs a Janki to b always present around her like a bodyguard .. But Ambika was quick enough to rectify the blunder and make sure she does not hv any eye contact with Ravi from here onwards to keep a check on her emotions ...

Ambika then started asking those personal questions to Ravi like whom he loves more or whether he broke the engagement for her , which means he loves her the most etc etc which were again not expected from Ambika but I feel its part of their plan too .. I remember Janki telling Ambika that her beauty will attract Ravi which is our plan  .. So I feel their plan is to make sure Ravi is attracted to Ambika which will result in Nivi going insane again and spilling out the truth about how if she can murder Devika then she can kill Ambika too 😆 .. So Ambika might b deliberately playing with those love words to seduce Ravi and see if money+beauty can attract Ravi towards her 😉 ; But Ravi remains unaffected and makes it clear that he stopped the engagement for his wife Devika and not for any Ambika which sort of leaves Ambika/Devika a bit confused because Ravi dint really try to flirt with Ambika which is what Devika as Ambika might hv expected .,. So in the end Ambika directly asks Ravi why did he break his engagement .. its obvious that as Devika this question is bothering her a lot and thats when she looked desperate for an answer which again I feel was quite normal because in the end she is a human with emotions ...

Ambika's desperation only might slowly give the doubt to Ravi that this is Devika but it will happen slowly after 2-3 meetings ... and once he is sure that this is Devika only , we might see more intensity and passion in their scenes which will give our Ravika back again 😳

Phew hope I made sense here 😆