A dream you dream alone is only a dream

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality"

This line is especially dedicated to Sonakshi. Enough of dreams girl. Wake up. 😛

Wonderful episode. Loved Ishwari and Dev's conversation so much. Their expressions and dialogues, their bonding was really showing. Most important thing was Dev told the truth to his mother. Lovely. He is the man of principles and he maintained his composure here too. Thank you CV's for this particular scene. Most of the conversation was done by the garib ki beti there but Ishwari's silent observation and Dev getting shock really took the moment. Also Dev's restlessness. So, beautifully shown. 

Is it only me who is thinking Ishwari has really developed a soft corner for Sona? Because she did not show any possessiveness against the matter. That's wonderful.  
Why Nikki was over excited by the way? Last episode she was making sarcastic remarks and today Natasha became awesome to her? I did not realize the hint may be.
Finally the dream segment. I don't why it went kinda off with the episode (My P.O.V). Saheer and Erica did  great though. If dream is like this then what will be the reality? Well waiting for that. One thing noticeable..in the whole time it was Sona who is leaving and Dev is capturing her. Is it another indication from Cv's? I don't know. But I am loving this side very much. After realization I really want Dev to fight for Sona against all odds. Because Sona has already enduring heart-break (what I get from precap).

Beautiful episode with awesome acting. Please CV's like Dev, maintain Sonakshi's character realistically too. Please make some tiny miny improvements there and send her back too reality. Thank you.

Love 🤗
Swapno 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very well said dear... 👏 👏
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I felt a lil jealous on Sona's behalf on seeing Nikki all excited with the idea of Dev and Natasha's marriage 😆 But it is understandable why she must have liked Natasha. Also here, Dev himself is totally clueless about Sona's feelings, how would poor Nikki know 😆

I loved how Neha took a stand for herself and refused to get married just so that that can make way for Dev to get married. I love her honesty and courage to stand up for herself and not succumb to any societal or family pressures.

Truly that scene of Ishawari and Dev in the hall was very well enacted 👍🏼
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fully agree with ur last para that

"Please, CV's like Dev, maintain Sonakshi's
character realistically too. Please make some
tiny miny improvements there and send her
back too reality. ..."

and Ishwari part @ Swapno

Seriously I am quite disappointing on Nikki ... She was so close to Sona then why she was very impressed on NG

That is really odd
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post dear
Very well said.