Our Lakshmi & Surya in Telugudarshini.com

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all,

I am opening this topic just to let you all know about something. As I was browsing our Tamil section I found someone giving a website URL about the Tamil TV updates. I just went there to find the following serials are posted there with the author name "VASANTH". He writes updates  for following serials:

Lakshmi       https://telugudarshini.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18

Surya         https://telugudarshini.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51

Anyone can simply paste our writings anywhere but...openly telling that they are the original author...I do not agree with this. I just want to know whether others also feel the same way as I do?

In fact my Surya updates are posted for a Yahoo group by our own Serial123. But she got my prior approval and she is so nice to put my name there....( I don't mind even if she does not add my name there....) I once again Thank Serial123.

OK...now shoot your opinion or go to that site ask that author. I just now did. All I demand is when you cut and paste from some one just write

Taken from India Forums : Popular Tamil TV Shows

That is all.

If you think that I am wrong...please do not hesitate to scream at me....and if I am correct just be with me....

Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimasen thumbnail
This is plagiarism. This has to be condemned.
atina thumbnail
Thank you rimasen,
That is so sweet of you.
Aanteek thumbnail
Atina,
Thats really wrong, copying your updates without your permission. Send a message to the Moderator and see how they respond.
Aanteek thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

In fact my Surya updates are posted for a Yahoo group by our own Serial123. But she got my prior approval and she is so nice to put my name there....( I don't mind even if she does not add my name there....) I once again Thank Serial123.

Hi,

Don't  thank me, only I have to thank you for all your work.  You have to get the credit for your work.  I know its hard to give update every single day. Need lots of patience and commitment.  You are doing an excellent work by giving prompt updates with photos. You deserve it.👏 👏 👏

And Thank You again for your sincere work.

aanaa thumbnail
agree with u atina
its better to notify or get permission first.

be BOLD
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Ya I agree. Kind of piracy action. Good to voice out.
atina thumbnail
Hi,
Thanks for all your support
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey who the heck is this Vasanth?????? 😡 School/ college exam la bit adicha pazakkam innum vidala, athuthaan lakshmi and surya serial update yellam suttu suttu ezuthuthu. This guy can actually shine in the TV serial world as CREATIVE HEAD (my foot) as there is no imagination or sontha moolai whatsoever!!!!! 😡. One ques for Vasanth...why only sutting the story and our updates, picture kooda suttu podalame.... oosila innum nalla peru kedaikume???? Sudaravelaikooda sariya seyyamaatenkuthu!!!!!Ithuellam seriyaana.................(Fillup with whatever vocabulary you choose!!! 😉 )

PS: Suriyala Atina's updates and Lakshmila namba yellaroda updatesum suttu irrukku!!!!! MAN Vasanth is really sweating it out!!!!!! 😡

atina thumbnail
Suram,
That is nice.....I like it. I used my vocabulary for Vasanth in the space you have given and I could not stop laughing for quite sometime......You made me have tummy pain ba.....inna naina ippadi sirikka vaichiteengale.....aya?