Siya ke Ram Written Update 16 May 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 16 May 2016

IN Lanka one woman comes crying but Ravan smiles and when Meghanath asks who are you Supranaka asks who are you and are you mad crying and laughing he says because you did not recognize me it is Akampana and uncle of Supranaka and Ravan says he is the biggest detective and he orders him to find out about Ram his weakness and what effects him. Akampana assures Supranaka that in war strategy is more effective then actual war. He takes leave and goes.

Lakman gives something to Sita cooked by Ram . Sita jokes and laughs says what they made is so good and the secret of their bravery and keeps laughing Ram and Lakshman are pleased to see her laughing  and she realizes that they did this to make her happy. She asks what they want they tell her to be happy always.

Vibhushan comes to Surpranaka and explains and tries tpo placate her says why did you do this sin knowing that ram is married and does not love her she deliberately tried to cheat him and tried to kill Sita his wife. Vibhusan talk makes her very angry and says I will not stop Ravan and you are a coward and cannot face the enemy and says even if entire Lanka burns but I will take revenge for my insult and Vibhusan realizes that it is waste to explain to Supranaka.

Sugreeva asks Hanuman to help him as he does not want to sit on his brother's throne but Hanuman says it is your duty you can escape your responsibility and it the best honor(epitaph) you can give to you brother. Sugreva looks at the throne.

Ram is testing his arrows just then all villagers come and greet them. They say because of you this forest has become safe and happy after so many years. They tell this dankya forest was good some time back  but it was cursed in recent times and tells Sita the story about a rishi Sharadvan who was insulted by other priests with him. He cursed that this forest will be filled with demons and no one will have peace this is your punishment (dand) and from then this forest is named dankaarayana.  When all ask to pardon them, then he told a brave suryavanshi person will come who will bring peace to this place by killing the demons and all villagers  ask Ram  to establish deity  Shiva idol and do prayer and bring peace and happiness to this forest and he agrees.

Sugreeva is preparing for his coronation and prayers are being done under the supervision of Hanuman. Hanuman placates Sugreva and asks him to take the responsibility Sugreeva asks him to always be with him and Hanuman promises. Hanuman is asked to do the coronation ceremony of Sugreeva and there the unconscious Bali wakes up.

PRECAP Ravan plans to kidnap Sita when he comes to know that she is Ram's weakness as Ram has insulted the woman from his family.  

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS