ShraMan os~||Worth Waiting||

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!! Anshika here.I m new to EDKV foruum although m watching this show from the very beginning.It was originally a DevAkshi os but i chaged it a bit as it perfectly suited ShraMan .So here is my first ShraMan os

The party was in full swing but for Suman it was boring.Her eyes looking for someone.And that someone is none other than Shravan.Its been an hour and Shravan is yet to arrive.
"Is he planning to ditch me "
She thought.
Shravan didn't wanted to go the stupid party but off course he will go as Suman has forced him to and he could do anything but can not say 'NO' to her.
As he entered the party ,all eyes were on him including Suman's, he knew he was in big trouble for being late.So he straight went to Suman , dissmissing everyone who came in his way.

"You're late"
Suman hissed as soon as he went to her.

"I was caught up with work.Sorry"
He said with a puppy dog face that no one can resist.Suman just looked at his face unable to look away, he had this charm which always pulled Suman towards him.Not that she would ever admit it to him.

"Its ok"
She said enable to remain angry at him
"But you have to do something for me"

"Anything for you"
He lips curved upwards.His rarely seen , swoon worthy charming smile.Suman was in a awe , when Shravan waved his hand which forced her to comeback to reality.She regained her calm posture again and said.
"Dance with me"
A teasing glint can be clearly seen in her eyes.If there is one thing that he hates and isn't perfect at ,then it is dance.

"what!!! No.Absolutely not"
He exclaimed.To which She simply raised her eyebrow as if challenging him to say that again.Shravan ,on the other hand was lost in his own world, he couldn't believe that Suman would do this but then his mind caught something and he grinned at Suman
"Sure "
He curled his fingers around Suman's and began walking to the dance floor.
Suman was totally confused but she had also caught a mischievous smile that appeared on his perfectly sculpted face.
He pulled her towards himself and caught her both the wrist and rested them behind his neck ,with his hands encircling her waist, pulling her more into him than she already is.There was not even an centimetre gap between them.

"Shravan what are you doing"
she hissed.
" Dancing with you"
he said huskily.His breath fanning her forehead, making goosebumps to rise on her body.He was enjoying her reaction, he never thought she would react to him like that.
She rested her head on his chest , suddenly feeling shy.Shravan's heart accelerated at her this gesture, his chin on her head.
They were swaying , lost in their own little world.Everything was long forgotten.
It was their perfect moment but as they say all the good things came to an end and so was their moment as the song changed to a peppy party number.

"Want to ditch the party ??"
Shravan asked her.
"Yeah"
she answered as this party was boring , the only reason she came was to spend some time with him.
He again threaded his fingers into hers and pulled her out of the party.

They were walking peacefully, silence enveloping them.It was not at all awkward but calming.Suddenly , Shravan stopped walking and pulled Suman's hand to him.Suman was surprised, her eyes widen.An unknown emotion flowing in his eyes , caught her off guard.

"There's a thing i wanted to say you for quite a long time"
He muttered.He looked like a nervous wreck, which was so unlike him.
'God this is so damn difficult'
He said it aloud.Suman was confused seeing him frustrated and nervous at the same time.

"Listen Suman and listen close.I feel for you.I don't know whether i am falling for you or already fallen.I guess the latter one is correct.So Ms. Suman Tiwari, i am irrevocably, irreversibly and undeniably in love with you.There i said it what i was dying to say my whole life"
He said it in one breath and expected her to blow him off but instead she just took his hand in hers, her eyes saying hundred of things to him.

"It took you so many years to say this.You were waiting so long"
She merely whispered, tears glistened in her eyes.
He came closer to her, his face inches away from hers.

"You were worth waiting"
He breathed in her ear. and then kissed her forehead.

"Love u too"
Her voice muffled as Shravan enveloped her in bone crushing hug.

Let me know if you all liked it or not !!

Love
A
Edited by SilverDreams - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks a lot