devika/ambika's attitude

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
man, aparna is doing so well as revengeful devika/ambika...i'm liking this new attitude...she showed nivi her worth by sending her to jail...i love janki for instilling the acumen in devika...but i just hope devika is able to handle the situation when she confronts ravi for bailing nivi out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me to loving this attitude.Aparna nailing its so perfectly.Superb acting by her.Also I am loving her new look.Aparna looking so beautiful in that designer sarees.She carrying the new look so perfectly n it suits her a lot.

I am also exited to see when Ravi goes to meet Ambika/Devika.To request her to withdraw the case.How Ambika will handle the situation.Will she able to conquer her emotions n does become weak in front of him. Also I am eagerly waiting for Chachi N Ambika/Devika meeting.That's will be the toughest phase for Ambika/Devika how she will control her emotions seeing Rekha.Nivi can use Rekha to make sure Ambika confess she is Devika.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
M thinking will devika believe Rekha when she'll support Ravi..

I mean obviously rekha will try to convince her for Ravi's sake and she has been the sole witness of his condition in devika's absence.. So will explain Ravi's pain n all.. Will devika believe Rekha and second her thoughts..??

I m curious to no abt this angle..

Hope they bring this thing..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: docritu99

M thinking will devika believe Rekha when she'll support Ravi..

I mean obviously rekha will try to convince her for Ravi's sake and she has been the sole witness of his condition in devika's absence.. So will explain Ravi's pain n all.. Will devika believe Rekha and second her thoughts..??

I m curious to no abt this angle..

Hope they bring this thing..

They will definitely bring this angle for sure.But I don't think Devika/Ambika will easily accept what Rekha says.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
^i don't want to be easily influenced or get emotional...she needs to fix the things to square one...unless rekha and ravi get to know the whole situation & they help her aid in the mission whether directly or indirectly..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Me too loving this new Devika/Ambika πŸ˜Ž .. She is smart , confident , has that kickass attitude and most important not emotional at all which is necessary when u r on a mission to take revenge πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jail confrontation between Nivi and Ambika was too good especially the way Ambika challenged Nivi to kill her from behind the bars if she can .. Nivi looked like a psycho fool πŸ˜†... But like Janki said , Ambika need to hv some patience and not force Nivi too much to confess her crime or else Nivi and co will get a confirmation that its Devika only ..Janki is also right that right now they dont hv enough proofs against Nivi to expose her fully ..

Me too excited to see Ravi and Ambika's confrontation now when Ravi will go to meet her regarding Nivi's case .. I feel Ravi will pretend that he has accepted her as Ambika only and will try to flirt with Ambika πŸ˜‰ but in his heart he will know its Devika and so will deliberately put up an act to find out why Devika changed her identity ... But it will definitely give a wrong impression to Devika as she will continue to believe that Ravi is an opportunist and runs after money only

I dont think Devika will believe Rekha chachi even if she says Ravi is innocent .. Devika will think Ravi has kept her family in the dark with his sweet talks .. in the past she never believed Sakshi too when Sakshi kept telling her how Ravi is innocent in Saket case .. so this time too history will repeat until and unless Devika sees on her own that he is innocent ..
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
^but we never know...this time ambika has a razor sharp mind so probably she might get it...but again u never know the cvs...only thing im enjoying is ambika's attitude...lol i laughed so hard during nivi & ambika convo in jail ...
in regards to ravi, she might also set up a plan to make him believe that she's ambika & like u said, ravi will only listen to his heart..bur i want him to find out the truth more than flirting this time as he needs to know whats going on & stop being aloof to the facts...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Meena_

^but we never know...this time ambika has a razor sharp mind so probably she might get it...but again u never know the cvs...only thing im enjoying is ambika's attitude...lol i laughed so hard during nivi & ambika convo in jail ...

in regards to ravi, she might also set up a plan to make him believe that she's ambika & like u said, ravi will only listen to his heart..bur i want him to find out the truth more than flirting this time as he needs to know whats going on & stop being aloof to the facts...

Well yes Ravi has to know the truth ,only then he can convince Devika/Ambika of his innocence or else he himself will b clueless about why Devika is doing what she is doing πŸ˜†

I hv full faith on Manju aunty this time to vommit out the truth out of fear or anxiety in front of Ravi .. she already looks terrified πŸ˜†..Even Shweta can spill it out as she will not want to get involved in it but can b safe just as a witness πŸ˜‰
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well yes Ravi has to know the truth ,only then he can convince Devika/Ambika of his innocence or else he himself will b clueless about why Devika is doing what she is doing πŸ˜†

I hv full faith on Manju aunty this time to vommit out the truth out of fear or anxiety in front of Ravi .. she already looks terrified πŸ˜†..Even Shweta can spill it out as she will not want to get involved in it but can b safe just as a witness πŸ˜‰

lol manju aunty  does seem to be the scapegoatπŸ˜†...just hoping ravi understands the situation asap
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
What I think is it'l all be circumstantial looking at EK's history..

Neither Ravi will try find out nything nor Ambika will second her belief's abt Ravi's innocence..

Some circumstances will lead to other and making 2+2 it'l be clear somehow.. As happened earlier situationally saket's truth came out.. Coz whenever Ravi tried to prove sakets dirty plans he end up falling in some or other troubles.. And when finally he let go of proving thing phew the truth was out..

And Ekta's past history is forcing me to think that there will be some drunk scene wherein Ravi will end up saying all his emotions in inaberated state in front of Devika/Ambika like how he misses devika everyday and y he was doing the engagement and what he feels for devika how he never believed her to be dead and may be something relating to the cliff event when she actually misunderstood him..

So that's a long story we really need to wait some months for that..

Till then let's njoy catfight betwn nivi and ambika with devika being the upper hand..

I really wanna see devika bossing over Nivi and entire Garewal family after taking over luthra empire.. Will be fun to watch..