oh goodness no. she is worse than Visha

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw the new girls entry. Urg she looks more evil than Apu such a fake smile. I never understand why certain actors find it so hard to smile and look innocent and not look like they faking it. Didn't like her bubbly-ness to nice either. Bt it was nice and an alternative to Apu who is so sulken and boring all the time.    And the actress seems to be on the same level acting wise as Visha as well not much diff between them if u ask me but I think she might be a quicker learner than Visha so she will win people over Visha is really going to have to improve coz new girl is gona speed off ahead of her in the acting department. Only thing I liked about her solo scene was her background music. It was very nice. Bt if u noticed they mentioned her after evil. So I think she will be like the usual parallel leads and turn evil. Might go crazy sick over Malay eventually and Apu will have to save him as usual. And the only person I found interesting was actually her mother. I felt bad for Apu who cnt even go near animals without they acting up. Poor thing. But extremely nice scene between new girl and Malay. Very, very nice. Mmm these cvs better give us a scene of Apu and Malay scene like that too. But I think the cvs should watch hw the new girl looks on their monitors. Coz she is pretty bt she is pretty at angles and when they show the wrong angle her face she looks negative, also her eyes are kind of evil looking as well. I actually get what fans were saying about her entry. The show was very dark no light moments. The new entries lighten up the show and at the same time make it ordinary and more real. Bt still rooting for Malay and Appu. And the actor playing Malay I have got to say that who ever they pair him with he makes an intriguing pair with them. I really liked hw new girl looked at him and that whole scene. Best part is that he isn't the best actor at the moment he is still growing. Bt nice to see that he can create chemistry with every1.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
frankly i found dat gal very sweet nd sugary coated types...nd i watch this serial as it is a dark nd intense luvstry instead of buildng scenes with leads dey just added this character 2 stry,nd she too is nt gud as actress may b am judgg too early bt i didnt find nythng instrtng in her nd dnt wnt anothr regular stry...pati.patni aur woh types..i hardly gt 1 strng nd grey shaded charcter as a fl dey r ruining it by showng appu as a doom,i really felt bad wen she couldnt get close 2 dat animal

yea i nly lykd dat bg fr dat new galEdited by abhiya_12 - 8 years ago
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with you totally... Still rooting for Malay and Appu!!