Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kavi_jai01

Nice poem padmaji ๐Ÿ‘
Victory is on Suraj side. But the credit always goes to... ... 

Lovely poem PJ.

Victory is on Suraj side. But the credit always goes to... ...    so true Kavi

Very nice Sunny boy
Edited by Sule - 8 years ago
Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: susu12

Sule wrote
"To cheer us from this boring track, ask him to share more of Anas pictures.
Some share pictures of having breakfast to everything. There are hardly any pictures of Anas" 
Yes, Sule, It's not easy to see his new picture. I don't know why he forgotten his instagram account " anasrashid2013". He's never updated it since Jan 2015. I feel very upset. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Sometime, I visit diyabaatithaifans instagram and I see he update his selfie picture there. You can visit that instagram to see his new pic. I think he love his Thai fan a lot๐Ÿ˜Š. 
But for me it's not enough, I want to see his new pic together with his caption, his writing ... to know his feeling, thinking for his fan for his heart. 
I HOPE ONE DAY HE WILL REVIVE HIS INSTAGRAM.If it happen, it will be my happiness day.

Love Anas and love you all my friends.

Thank you susu12 for the info. I'll check diyabaatithaifans instagram for pictures.
Codiw thumbnail

Originally posted by: susu12

Sule wrote
"To cheer us from this boring track, ask him to share more of Anas pictures.
Some share pictures of having breakfast to everything. There are hardly any pictures of Anas" 
Yes, Sule, It's not easy to see his new picture. I don't know why he forgotten his instagram account " anasrashid2013". He's never updated it since Jan 2015. I feel very upset. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Sometime, I visit diyabaatithaifans instagram and I see he update his selfie picture there. You can visit that instagram to see his new pic. I think he love his Thai fan a lot๐Ÿ˜Š. 
But for me it's not enough, I want to see his new pic together with his caption, his writing ... to know his feeling, thinking for his fan for his heart. 
I HOPE ONE DAY HE WILL REVIVE HIS INSTAGRAM.If it happen, it will be my happiness day.

Love Anas and love you all my friends.

Go to Deepika Singh 150 if you want to see daily pictures.
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Go to Deepika Singh 150 if you want to see daily pictures.

๐Ÿ˜†

i thiink you are mistaken codiw
They are talking about anas pictures not deepika's

Edited by Vmaa - 8 years ago
Codiw thumbnail
Sorry for the mistake.I am big fan of Deepika Singh.DABH and IW rocks!!!
Vmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Codiw

Sorry for the mistake.I am big fan of Deepika Singh.DABH and IW rocks!!!

Its ok๐Ÿ˜Š
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 15th May 2016: Sooraj, you are thinking of the safety of your Sandhya by giving her that gun, but she wants to take the risk and go to that temple unarmed, well the villagers did doubt on her but good that all went on well. Sandhya, you did reach that temple and today viewers did witness that someone is spying on the laptop, well, it seems that all are computerized and there is some kind of gas to make one unconscious. Sooraj, you did disappear on seeing that light and in the precap someone did appear and Sandhya was about to capture him and hope that SoorajSandhya, together do manage to stop this blind belief. 

Anas, waiting for the Star Pariwaar Awards, just for your performance, also could see that you are doing a part of hosting, eagerly waiting :)
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing nice pictures ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vmaa thumbnail
one of anas punjabi song video of his earlier days of his career
hope you all like this
just for a refreshment๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfby6B-VutA[/YOUTUBE]
Vmaa thumbnail
The performance of anas on this star pariwar is still a secret๐Ÿ˜Š
while waiitng for that surprise here sharing a video of anas and sheetal dabholkar who was his pair in PRC and the couple did a mesmerizing job then in the show
some of the episodes are mind blowing i still watch them whenever i feel low
PRC is as anas says always the most important turning point of his life like DABH

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63K5q9kBU4Y[/YOUTUBE]