Liked the New Gal for Malay?

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How about you all??? I somehow liked the new gal for Malay. The BG clearly indicates that she will be a positive entry in Malay's life and most probably she is the leading lady of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's the parallel lead... Lead will be Appu.
Unless Cvs go nuts
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rd0309

She's the parallel lead... Lead will be Appu.
Unless Cvs go nuts

Well the current track does not reflect the same. As a viewer I feel Appu has become a vamp not a lead anymore.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
til now she is fyn...bt if dey chnge ovrnyt stry make her lead nd appu vamp..den sure am gng 2 quit the show

bt dnt knw y i feel 2nd option is gng 2 happen,as zee already dne this previous also
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the new girl too. I can almost bet she is going to be the lead if she is not one as yet. No offense to anyone.😊
 I am hoping she has some super powers too - may be low grade vishkanya with non-acidic tears. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Will only watch the episode tomorrow so haven't seen the new girl yet. Bt I dnt like my love is still with Apu and Malay. Only show I have watched where the lead might be negative and gets the guy. And the whole concept goes for a toss if this new girl is the lead. Hope they stick to the oroginal concept. Only reason I watch the show is for my blue girl. Bt as I said haven't watched the episode I might also like her when I see her once I watch. Bt its pretty awful that the actress who plays Apu is being overshadowed so quickly coz of her acting. I like if the producers should have looked for more than a pretty face to be Apu its a strong character. So beauty plus a strong actor should have been the main points to think about when choosing some1. Instead of the industry getting new faces all the time they should use the more established actresses in the industry coz nothing beats experience.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sandiab

Will only watch the episode tomorrow so haven't seen the new girl yet. Bt I dnt like my love is still with Apu and Malay. Only show I have watched where the lead might be negative and gets the guy. And the whole concept goes for a toss if this new girl is the lead. Hope they stick to the oroginal concept. Only reason I watch the show is for my blue girl. Bt as I said haven't watched the episode I might also like her when I see her once I watch. Bt its pretty awful that the actress who plays Apu is being overshadowed so quickly coz of her acting. I like if the producers should have looked for more than a pretty face to be Apu its a strong character. So beauty plus a strong actor should have been the main points to think about when choosing some1. Instead of the industry getting new faces all the time they should use the more established actresses in the industry coz nothing beats experience.

exactly my thoughts wen ppl cn accpt grey shaded hero r anti heroes as lead den y cnt a grey heroine,y always want heroine 2 b sacrifising moorthi...still i dnt call appu vamp,she is a strng charcter with grey shdes
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nah i dnt like her .. im watching this show only for Malay n Appu .. n i dnt think cvs aisa karngy
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally in agreement with Sandiab ... Let the heroine be a little grey for ONCE. It should be a different and interesting watch.

On top of that , she would actually be a grey character with sorrow within. Think about it... poor girl had to see such horrendous behaviour by the Mittals.. By God only an Angel might forgive. Esp when she knows for sure that Nandita's apology is a trap.

As for the new lead.. she might be needed to bring light as Apu has no choice but to be a Vishkanyia.

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: berrysweet

Totally in agreement with Sandiab ... Let the heroine be a little grey for ONCE. It should be a different and interesting watch.

On top of that , she would actually be a grey character with sorrow within. Think about it... poor girl had to see such horrendous behaviour by the Mittals.. By God only an Angel might forgive. Esp when she knows for sure that Nandita's apology is a trap.

As for the new lead.. she might be needed to bring light as Apu has no choice but to be a Vishkanyia.

Yes totally agree with you.. let's be positive..
I really want Appu and Malay jodi to happen.. 
I have a very strong feeling that the new girl will add more brightness to Appu!