New Mahaepi(13th May) Promo: Love Vs Hate

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
This Friday we hv a Mahaepisode again and its promo is out ðŸ˜ƒ

Devika is sitting in front of mirror and removing her sindoor, mangalsutra and choodas .. almost throwing away the choodas in anger and telling to herself that these marriage symbols do not mean anything to me anymore as I just hate it all (Specially made promo, we might not see it in epi).. And then Ravi's sad face is shown (his face clip from yesterday's epi)..

Voiceover says who will win in the end .. Devika's hate or Ravi's true love ... 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nadiapari thumbnail
Hi jyoti
Thanks for the update as always, where can we see promo for latest maha episode'
Cant wait
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiapari

Hi jyoti
Thanks for the update as always, where can we see promo for latest maha episode'
Cant wait

Life ok might soon upload it on their FB and twitter page by tomorrow 😳
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.

I think Ravi love will win.Then both RaVika will join hands to punish Saket,Manju N Nivi.But this will take more time.It will not happen soon.

Devika/Ambika still have soft spot for Ravi.Here anger is Ravi ditched her n did not love her.He showed fake love for her.When that theory is proved wrong.Devika/Ambika will regret so badly.

Coming episodes is going to awesome n rocking episodes.Eager to see how Devika/Ambika punish
Saket,Manju N Nivi,save Saskshi n also eagerly waiting for Rekha n Devika/Ambika meeting.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Omg.. M so loving it..

Eventually devika will realise or get proofs about Ravi's innocence.. But I hope the things are not delayed for long..

I really want Ravika team up together with janki sakshi and rekha and take their revenge together..

Meanwhile we'l get ravika nok jhok scenes I guess..

And of curse Ravi's love and devi maa's blessing will lead her to truth very soon..

I really want to see devika bossing around Nivi and Ravi taking over luthra empire.. That'l be fun to watch.. And can happen as Raichand's are already shown to be influential..

Imagine Manju doing chaplusi of Ambika/Devika.. Omg I m thinking soo much..

I think I should just sit back and relax..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Omg.. M so loving it..

Eventually devika will realise or get proofs about Ravi's innocence.. But I hope the things are not delayed for long..

I really want Ravika team up together with janki sakshi and rekha and take their revenge together..

And of curse Ravi's love and devi maa's blessing will lead her to truth very soon..

I really want to see devika bossing around Nivi and Ravi taking over luthra empire.. That'l be fun to watch.. And can happen as Raichand's are already shown to be influential..

@Bold - 😆 I want this to happen soon.It will be so fun to see this scene.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Thanks for the WU.

I think Ravi love will win.Then both RaVika will join hands to punish Saket,Manju N Nivi.But this will take more time.It will not happen soon.

Devika/Ambika still have soft spot for Ravi.Here anger is Ravi ditched her n did not love her.He showed fake love for her.When that theory is proved wrong.Devika/Ambika will regret so badly.

Coming episodes is going to awesome n rocking episodes.Eager to see how Devika/Ambika punish
Saket,Manju N Nivi,save Saskshi n also eagerly waiting for Rekha n Devika/Ambika meeting.

Yes Devika/Ambika still loves Ravi .. yesterday in last scene notice how in sad tone she asks Janki if the engagement is over by now .. it sounded as if her heart dont want the engagement to go ahead

I guess once she finds out Ravi called off the engagement , she will get some doubt about Ravi's involvement in this whole case
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Omg.. M so loving it..

I really hope this happens .. Ravi soon needs to find out about the evil trio and then RaVika need to join hands to take the revenge together ... that will b real fun to watch 😎

It might take some time till Devika is fully convinced of Ravi's innocence .. so yeah till then the nok jhoks will do .. Ravi will definitely try to befriend Ambika to find out why Devika changed her identity .. in his mind and heart , he is clear that its Devika only ..

I cant wait to see Manju changing colours again .. I mean if she realises Ambika is a richer party than Nivi , u never know , she might ditch Nivi too which will b real fun 😉😆

VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes Devika/Ambika still loves Ravi .. yesterday in last scene notice how in sad tone she asks Janki if the engagement is over by now .. it sounded as if her heart dont want the engagement to go ahead

I guess once she finds out Ravi called off the engagement , she will get some doubt about Ravi's involvement in this whole case

I think she will find that calling engagement also fake.She will believe only Manju n Nivi blabber.What if Ravi gets to know that we killed Devika .Still then she will doubt every move of Ravi.Even if chachi sides Ravi also.She will not believe soon.She can be in dilemma.Reg Ravi's behaviour.Is he true or faking.

@Bold - Ya the sad tone n face .Clearly conveyed she does not want the engagement to happen.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I think she will find that calling engagement also fake.She will believe only Manju n Nivi blabber.What if Ravi gets to know that we killed Devika .Still then she will doubt every move of Ravi.Even if chachi sides Ravi also.She will not believe soon.She can be in dilemma.Reg Ravi's behaviour.Is he true or faking.

@Bold - Ya the sad tone n face .Clearly conveyed she does not want the engagement to happen.

Ya she might think he called off the engagement out of fear or guilt or just to keep a good image in front of all ...

But some more interactions with him and then slowly she might start getting doubts if he is really involved or not ..