second chances.... a shraman os

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone!!!! I am new member in this forum and this is my first attempt to write something on shraman. Hope u all will like it..

Suman was distraught leaving malhotras' mansion. The emotional turmoil within her heart was killing her. All those happy memories of the times they spend together came flooding. Her mind wasn't able to register what has happened a few minutes ago. Her shravan just confessed that he loved someone once, she knew it was her. But he refused to tell her the name. Should she be happy that her best friend loved her once or sad that becoz of her stupidity she lost him and now he has moved on or so he said. She was blind not to see that he considered her more than a friend coz she was too busy acting cool to notice his feelings. He came to her whenever he was sad. She was the sole reason of his happiness. When his mother left him, he was broken , he needed her. But she let him down. How she wished if the clock could be reversed she would wipe away each and every unhappy moment from his life..
           Sitting on the floor she silently cried on her cruel fate. She cursed the day he had asked her to check the book in the library. It didn't matter much so she didn't go. Maybe if she found that letter things would have been different. A few days after that library incident shravan had left for London.. See the irony of the situation that now she had his letter and he is leaving again. She now understood why he went to an extreme level to seek his revenge. She betrayed him as a friend and as a lover( at least according to him).she deserved much more than that public humiliation. Inspite of all hatred and anger he stayed back just to help her. This was her shravan who cared enough to let go his anger and resentment. She prayed to the almighty just to give her one last chance. After crying for endless time she was exhausted, her eyes were red puffy an sore, she didn't know when she had slept only to be awakened by the doorbell. She groaned who was ringing the bell at this untimely hour and went to open the door.
            She was left dumbstruck...there stood her 6'4" prince charming smiling widely at her. She asked,' Tum abhi is waqt??' Shravan replied,' kyun nhi aa sakta ??'Suman couldn't believe her eyes and pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Seeing her standing like a statue shravan waved his hands in front of her,' Earth to sumo!!!!'. She was happy ...was the understatement of the year. After composing herself she finally spoke,' Nhi mera wo matlab ni tha. Tumhari to flight thi Na?? I mean it's not that I am not happy to see u but how u changed ur mind??' She was feeling breathless after speaking nonstop. Shravan silenced her by placing his finger on her lips. Suddenly her skin was set on fire. To distract herself she bit her lower lip.' Kitna badbad karti ho, bolne ka mauka to do. Han main gaya tha airport but ur words kept playing in my mind.' They were standing outside in the chilly night. Suman gestured him to come inside. He followed her to her room and sat beside her. ' u know when u said that i should have atleast told that girl ,i loved her.. u were right. Maybe she has changed her mind and is ready to reciprocate my feelings. So i thought why not give this relation a chance' he said grinning.
           Suman kept looking down as if unable to comprehend his sentences. When he saw suman nervously fidgeting with her fingers, he took her palms in his. Their palms fitted so perfectly as if meant for one another. Directly looking into her eyes he asked,' Bolo sumo kya tumne kabhi kisi se pyar kiya hai?? Ye mera teesra aur akhiri ques hai'. Without missing a beat she replied,' Han kiya hai aur hamesha karti rahungi. Ab tumhare ques ka stock khatam ho gya hai so i will answer ur 4th ques before u even ask. l Love U Shravan' As soon as the words left her mouth she was engulfed in a tight hug by shravan. Staying in his embrace she spoke,' Dont ever leave me shravan. This time i wont survive. When u left me alone for 10 years i realised ur worth in my life. I am nothing without u. Plzz forgive me for my cold bitchy attitude i gave u' Crying she asked' will u give me a second chance??' Seeing her in tears twisted his heart, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said,' Sumo tum bilkul jhalli ho. For whom do u think i came for?? No need to seek my forgiveness as i said earlier dosti me no sorry no thank u' She smiled in between her tears. Her smile lit his world .. Grinning like a lovestruck fool he asked,' So miss suman tiwari , how does suman malhotra sound ???...cool surname na???' She nodded in agreement and it was enough for him to place his lips on hers...

Life is all about second chances...isnt it????

Finally its over... So folks how was it??? I am not very good at writing so plzzz ignore my typing mistakes. Plzzz vote and comment if u like the story ...it will make me really very happy.
Take care...
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was lovely..
Who says you can't write, this was damn good! 👏
And too cute, sigh❤️
Do write more often... 
sapphire3 thumbnail
Thank u sooo much for ur valuable comment...it means a lot to me 😊
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Their wait was worth second chance
Love confession is so sweet
violetgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is really nice!!great interpretation of the precap!kash Asia hota!!love your style of writing!cheers violetgirl
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Kash aysa hi hi...it's amazing... Wonderfully written I love it
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg.. Omg.. Omg!! Instantly transported to dreamland! I can see that happening, right in front of me!
Awesome dear! Loved it to the core! Wish it would last longer
Wish this just happens! Too much to expect , I think
The ending was Faab! Suman Malhotra😳
And the jhalli dialouge was❤️
Please write more!

Love,
Mahi😳
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Omg.. Omg.. Omg!! Instantly transported to dreamland! I can see that happening, right in front of me!

Awesome dear! Loved it to the core! Wish it would last longer
Wish this just happens! Too much to expect , I think
The ending was Faab! Suman Malhotra😳
And the jhalli dialouge was❤️
Please write more!

Love,
Mahi😳

Thank u for ur kind words .. glad u liked it ❤️
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice dear :)