Make it real, does this really happen in India

Achandra thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I love watching Kalash, but some of the things you do make me wonder if this is real in india. 
So when Devika was running from Lutra in the temple,  why would she run to the jungle and not towards the streets where people are. Unless the mandir was in the jungle by itself and no one was there. Did not make sense. 

So when people in India find lost people or sick people do they just call them my son, or my daughter.  Eeshwar ka awtaar. I think the first thing anyone would do is to provide help and call the police.  Funny part, Devi kaki forgets everyone and starts to call this lady her mom. Does this really happen in india. If it did, I bet you there would not be homeless and sick people on the streets. 

My only request is to put some reality into these shows when making them. So even my 8 and 10 year kids don't say how dumm, why is she running towards the jungle dad. Lol. Everyone can go home or come to the jungle but Devika and Ravi can not make it to their home for 2 weeks. 

Thank you. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I understand what u mean ðŸ˜†  but then there is a reason why its called fiction and not real .. obviously there r many stupidity shown which cannot happen in real ðŸ˜† ...

Imagine if Devika dint run into the jungle and instead ran on the street , someone would hv saved her and then we wont b getting any 9 month leap or revenge saga either .. in short it would hv been happily ever after with villains getting exposed and show over 😆 .. but in daily soap world no shows r over till trps r there .. so CVs will introduce imaginary stuffs and keep fooling the viewers and we too will keep watching it out of curiosity and our love for the couple 😆 ..

Achandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I understand what u mean ðŸ˜†  but then there is a reason why its called fiction and not real .. obviously there r many stupidity shown which cannot happen in real ðŸ˜† ...

Imagine if Devika dint run into the jungle and instead ran on the street , someone would hv saved her and then we wont b getting any 9 month leap or revenge saga either .. in short it would hv been happily ever after with villains getting exposed and show over 😆 .. but in daily soap world no shows r over till trps r there .. so CVs will introduce imaginary stuffs and keep fooling the viewers and we too will keep watching it out of curiosity and our love for the couple 😆 ..

Achandra thumbnail
I understand to drag the story and to move it over 9 months some things are done. How about a grown women calling someone else her mom, or someone there daughter.  Now that's stupid. That is definitely not necessary.  I hope you see the point. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Achandra

I understand to drag the story and to move it over 9 months some things are done. How about a grown women calling someone else her mom, or someone there daughter.  Now that's stupid. That is definitely not necessary.  I hope you see the point. 

I think this can happen especially if she dont hv her own mom or the mom just lost her daughter .. I mean sometimes such bonding does happen between two people  especially in India where people r more emotional and sensitive .. yes in soaps its shown in quite a abrupt way but in real life I hv seen such relations which r not blood connected always ..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I put this on Tv after a longgg time and I was wondering where is Sakshi?? ðŸ˜•
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TM
This is a ekata kapoor soap.
Where these things are usual.
Her tracks were never logical still people watch them and got highest trips.
From kyunki to kahani all soap contains same story.
Kalash is not different. Same old wine in new set of actors.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think this can happen especially if she dont hv her own mom or the mom just lost her daughter .. I mean sometimes such bonding does happen between two people especially in India where people r more emotional and sensitive .. yes in soaps its shown in quite a abrupt way but in real life I hv seen such relations which r not blood connected always ..

Jyo I truely agree with you.. Such bondings do develop esp for 2 vulnerable individuals who have already faced biggest losses of their life's.. But the time required to develop such bond is considerably high.. Like 9 months is more than enough.. If they would have shown that Janki saved devika out of humanity took care of her motivated her encouraged her then after 9months she thinks her as mother.. That would have made sense..

But here that was so sudden and abrupt that it became undigestable.. Like u r performing last rites of ur own daughter and saw someone drowning helped her and bang.. My daughter my daughter started.. Are u like insane.. This was quite ridiculous..

And devika.. An outsider is asking u who pushed u off the cliff and u are emotionally injured.. Who betrayed u.. And she didn't take a sec to blurt out its my husband in front of an outsider.. Is she trust her so easily even after getting biggest betrayal of ur life.. I mean as u think..

Normally if such mishap happens with someone they loose their senses and can't even trust their near and dear one's.. To trust aan outsider is way beyond..

They should have shown how gradually and subtly they developed their bonding as mother daughter and developed the trust in their relation.. Not just in 1-2 days as shown.. That's all I want to say..
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
And BTW trp aunties njoy this MU separation leap hit and miss things a lot..

So this is like a bread and butter for ekta..

The logical people eventually drop the show..
Achandra thumbnail
I agree with the last post.yes bonding does happen, but not like this. And not so easily between a mother who just lost her daughter.  Like I said if this was real in india, than there would be less homeless and sick people in India and the world. 
That's why I was saying  just to make these shows a little bit more real. For example watch some Hollywood shows. THEY are pretty dramatic but very real as well. 

Our movies are improving with technology,  it's also time to get the soaps to the new level.