Siya ke Ram Written Update 9 May 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 9 May 2016

Sita and Supranaka are plucking lotus flowers. Sita thinks this is the same woman whom Ram rescued. Supranaka thinks why this is happening only to me and Sita tells her think in pure thoughts then the flower will not burn but still it burns and withers. Sita when she touches it, it becomes blooms again. Sita tells why you want them for praying.  Supranaka says I want to decorate them on myself to attract a person whom I love more than myself. Sita tells Lotus flowers are only for prayer . Supranaka Sita tells  Sita. this is for love Sita tells her  your thoughts are so good but why are you still unmarried Supranaka tells her I married but he turned against me and died. Sita tells her love unconditionally forgetting about the past. Ram gets worried and starts searching for Sita. Supranaka says  looks like you have to pray Sita says I will go back. Her flowers gajra falls and Supranaka picks it up saying they are very beautiful Sita tells my husband made this with love but Supranaka gets jealous and the flowers burn and wither. Ram calls Sita Supranaka disappears Sita is confused.

Mahadev and Parvati are  talking about Ravan  who built a beautiful Golden palace for Parvati and when Siva praises Ravan building and gives him a boon and Ravan asks for the palace to take it to Lanka. He then goes to Parvati who praises Ravan and gives him a boon but he says Lord gave me the boon to take this palace.  Parvati get bit annoyed goes to Shiva and they discuss how Ravan has become selfish, proud and very ambitious and this will lead to his decline. Parvati insists to Lord Shiva to give good advice to Ravan and show him the correct way Shiva says it won't help him and he won't listen but Parvati  insists and says he is your biggest devotee and she knows whom to approach if he does not listen and Shiva goes

Ravan goes to Shiva idol in his prayer room and boasts about himself and says by declining my devotion you made a big mistake. Shiva comes and wont you ask why you came. Ravan says it hardly matters to me you declined to help me when I asked you now, I have all power and don't need you Shiva tries to explain but Ravan is puffed up in his importance and does not listen to Shiva. Ravan says I wanted to bring you to Lanka but you declined and you did not help me to lift your bow. Shiva says  I came to warn you mend your ways and Ravan does not listen and insults Shiva. Still Shiva says if anytime you really need me call me with pure heart I will come Ravan says you go I will never call you as I got everything with my own power. Shiva goes and the idol is shown

PRECAP Sita tells Ram your eyes are searching someone is it the woman whom you saved I met her she loves some man and I feel it is you. The scene ends on Supranaka's face.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS