Difference between Nandita and Appu?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Nandita's hubby dumped her and her child to marry Kalpana and forthat she got angry it is very normal she'll not invite her rival or tells her she's happily wholeheartedly gifting her, her husband...
What she did was a bit beyond limit but still it can be called a wife revenge...
in the flow she was always alone with Malay...she also needs to act as if happy, so she turned lke a stonehearted woman...
BUT I really don't understand appu and her so called revenge, she's more like a vamp instead of leading lady her expressions her being overconfident...
She's ready to kill Malay also

so what is the difference between Nandita and Appu??
Now if CV'S are making the mind of bringing someone else as leading lady making Appu the vamp...
your words.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is all about revenge, i think Apu loves Malay, but in order to seek revenge on Nandita, Malay may end up being a victim.
They difference between these two women is that Nandita don't care who she hurt or knows when to stop, she is vindictive and evil. Apu on the other hand wants justice for her family and we cannot fault her that, and in the heat of the moment she see revenge as the only path, the same how her mother was collateral damage in this game started by that cheat Harash so will be Malay.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

It is all about revenge, i think Apu loves Malay, but in order to seek revenge on Nandita, Malay may end up being a victim.

They difference between these two women is that Nandita don't care who she hurt or knows when to stop, she is vindictive and evil. Apu on the other hand wants justice for her family and we cannot fault her that, and in the heat of the moment she see revenge as the only path, the same how her mother was collateral damage in this game started by that cheat Harash so will be Malay.

she loves Malay (IF) it was true at least she would have hesitated...
Her nani was more worried and scared than her now after marriage if she will change...
once again Iwill say she got lot of opportunities to hurt to kill nandita but why she wants to make the opening with Malay.
The target is Nandita but Malay will have to bear the fury of appu.
like appu mother was never the main target but she bear everything only because of Kalpana and the mistake of the man paid by Nandita...
Okay she wants justice for her family but she can't decide to put malay someone innocent in her game, for me she's just acting like Nandita.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
appuz 1st dialogue wen nani asked her whether she can kill malay she just said hope dat day never cmes so she hesitates fr a while
nandita found her husband cheated on her ,1st she hav to cnfrnt her husband,u just saw 1 pic of ur hubby with sumother woman  nd tried to kill sumone who dnt evn knw she married a married man,no i dnt call its a wife revenge she could atleast tried to find whole thing

nd appu she is nt ready wen she heard abt her past nd how mittals ruined their family,still she says i dnt wnt ny revenge bt wat nandita did with kalpana nd nani made her furious nd she lost it

i luv wen fl was shown with sum grey shades,i hate mahaan,gudnesski moorthi female leads
Edited by abhiya_12 - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I like Appu's current track of playing w/ Nandita.  Like when she feigned fainting after pretending to drink that spiked fresh lime soda, and then later telling her to wipe that sweat off her brow 😈

Only thing I didn't like was her telling her dida that she was willing to sacrifice her love for it.  In this case, since she'd be already married to him, she wouldn't be so much sacrificing her love as much as betraying her husband.  But she could at some point tell him that she is a vishkanya which was why she didn't wanna marry him, but the atrocities against her family swung her otherwise
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nandita's hubby dumped her and her child to marry Kalpana and forthat she got angry it is very normal she'll not invite her rival or tells her she's happily wholeheartedly gifting her, her husband...
What she did was a bit beyond limit but still it can be called a wife revenge...
in the flow she was always alone with Malay...she also needs to act as if happy, so she turned lke a stonehearted woman...
BUT I really don't understand appu and her so called revenge, she's more like a vamp instead of leading lady her expressions her being overconfident...
She's ready to kill Malay also

so what is the difference between Nandita and Appu??
Now if CV'S are making the mind of bringing someone else as leading lady making Appu the vamp...
your words.

Exactly the same thing I wrote in my post "The only Sane char Malay".
I feel exactly the same what you wrote.Now I feel Appu as a negative char because despite of knowing everything about Mittals still she is playing with Malay. Thats the thing I am not able to digest.It is as if she has lost her conscience in this battle of revenge.Now a days her smile and every minute act and lines are giving an impression of a vamp not a heroine. I dont know if it is the current track is like that or not but I somehow dont feel sympathetic with Appu any more. Seems she too has became the part of evil now.🤢

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice topic. Reserved till after wednesday
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

appuz 1st dialogue wen nani asked her whether she can kill malay she just said hope dat day never cmes so she hesitates fr a while

nandita found her husband cheated on her ,1st she hav to cnfrnt her husband,u just saw 1 pic of ur hubby with sumother woman  nd tried to kill sumone who dnt evn knw she married a married man,no i dnt call its a wife revenge she could atleast tried to find whole thing

nd appu she is nt ready wen she heard abt her past nd how mittals ruined their family,still she says i dnt wnt ny revenge bt wat nandita did with kalpana nd nani made her furious nd she lost it

i luv wen fl was shown with sum grey shades,i hate mahaan,gudnesski moorthi female leads

i don't think she hesitates any more she's slowly turning into a vamp like in yesterday she said an eye for an eye a life for a life.
She was never shown in thought or regret if ever she will have to kill Malay nowadays she's shown to be more enjoying the phase of revenge i will say more than Kalpana as Kalpana was shown to be hurt...or it depends on the acting.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I like Appu's current track of playing w/ Nandita.  Like when she feigned fainting after pretending to drink that spiked fresh lime soda, and then later telling her to wipe that sweat off her brow 😈

Only thing I didn't like was her telling her dida that she was willing to sacrifice her love for it.  In this case, since she'd be already married to him, she wouldn't be so much sacrificing her love as much as betraying her husband.  But she could at some point tell him that she is a vishkanya which was why she didn't wanna marry him, but the atrocities against her family swung her otherwise

@BOLD you said it all,👏 the only declaration of appu saying she will go ahead and sacrifice Malay if needed, gave a completely different angle to Appu character.
sorry from there and yesterday episode I can't rely to her character as a leading lady but she's like a vamp...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivaanya

Exactly the same thing I wrote in my post "The only Sane char Malay".
I feel exactly the same what you wrote.Now I feel Appu as a negative char because despite of knowing everything about Mittals still she is playing with Malay. Thats the thing I am not able to digest.It is as if she has lost her conscience in this battle of revenge.Now a days her smile and every minute act and lines are giving an impression of a vamp not a heroine.I dont know if it is the current track is like that or not but I somehow dont feel sympathetic with Appu any more. Seems she too has became the part of evil now.🤢

@BLUE 👏👏👏👏We are thinking the very same.
Her smirking her expressions is not like the heroine going to take revenge but she's like a vamp enjoying the phase, enjoys when other suffer.
I can't connect to her.
ONE MORE THING SHE LIKES TO BE A VISHKANYA IT IS A GLORY UP TO HER in yesterday episode she said it twice.
@Green so agree with you.
the actress needs to learn the difference between a vamp silly revenge and a leading lady emotional suffering revenge.
Well in few direct words, I'm not liking her anymore.