Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting topic and I second with the general opinion here

Sunil Grover has really impressed me with his several characters over the course of CNWK and now he is shining as Dr Mashoor Gulati in the new show!! Just as he rocked with Gutthi! He owns the character he is given..have never seen him slip out of character! And I for one esp love his improvs ...u can even see Kapil giggling to them I hope he does get more varied character on this show also

Having said that, I think part of it has to do with the way the characters are conceptualised..just like the TM said, I also m not liking the new female char he is doing now...it's a sad attempt at replacing gutthi..his mashoor Gulati makes up for it tho!! So credit to the creative and ofcourse to Kapil for bringing together such an amazing team and taking them along...whats great is that they all realize it's a joint effort and not there to outdo each other

And yes, kapil's jokes do get repititive..I enjoy his stand up acts and his celebrity interactions..the rapport he is able to build with each celebrity is unique..he ensures that all guests who come on his show have a good time

Was great to see this topic! I m so glad Sunil Grover the recognition due to him!

His 'Apne' was EPIC!!!!

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I forgot to add.. Another thing great about Sunil is how different he has made each of his character..with the other supporting cast I can see a hint of their old roles..but not with Sunil..he adds small small nuances that make all the difference..
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sunil is very versatile despite his star plus comedy show wasn't perceived weil...his role of the doc is very good...
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Post..
agree with you completely..I noticed his spontanity on the Prem Ratan Dhan Payo  ...and equal credit to kapil to give him space
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I searched for my current fav artist sunil grover and i see cruiser appreciating him. No wonder we r friends hahaha :-)😆
 But then sunil had an amazing talent. His jokes crack me up big time. He needs to be given the whole show ðŸ˜³
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alexstar

I searched for my current fav artist sunil grover and i see cruiser appreciating him. No wonder we r friends hahaha :-)😆

But then sunil had an amazing talent. His jokes crack me up big time. He needs to be given the whole show ðŸ˜³

"Hi Alexstar...as a Professional Doctor I must tell you...the virus of friendship bites you real hard...you make friends for long term...I'm impressed...".😆😛
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

"Hi Alexstar...as a Professional Doctor I must tell you...the virus of friendship bites you real hard...you make friends for long term...I'm impressed...".😆😛

Whatta lovely and funny post cruiser ji😆
nas1966 thumbnail
Suni Grover's performance in the show is of par excellence. Whatever he enacts, comes straight from his heart and also his improvisations. The entire team is talented. Kapil sharma show is the umbrella which enfolds bundle of talented spokes.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunil grover had her own show which was super flop on star plus.i believe teamwork is the key for success of TKSS and CNWK.they are incomplete without each other.
BTW SG left CNWK because he thought he could do it by himself and he failed miserably . if this time he want same I m sure kapil will let him go like before he did.
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Dr Mashoor gulati but don't like his women character