will the history of devika blaming ravi repeat?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
i know that devika has been brainwashed against ravi but my fear is whether she'll continue to blame him for trying to destroy her mom's dream whereas ravi 'sacrificed' for devika & his MIL's uncompleted dream? i know its the whole trp thing as to whether the blame game will be stretched for more than 2 months or not ðŸ˜†but devika has become more sensible in tackling nivi & grewal family but will she notice the pain behind ravi's fake image where he only yearns for her? Edited by _Meena_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I get a feeling Devika will deal with everyone as Ambika .. So she will hv to b friendly with Ravi as she is Ambika , the business partner of Luthrias and not Devika ðŸ˜‰ .,. In this scenario , if she witnesses Ravi's pain for Devika , she will eventually realise that he is innocent and just used like a weapon by the evil trio of Nivi-Saket-Manju ..

Problem here is Ravi is not showing his pain to anyone in open .. he keeps sulking and crying his heart out in private .. but in front of all he acts all stone hearted ...So it might take some time for Devika to realise his truth .. 😕

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I get a feeling Devika will deal with everyone as Ambika .. So she will hv to b friendly with Ravi as she is Ambika , the business partner of Luthrias and not Devika ðŸ˜‰ .,. In this scenario , if she witnesses Ravi's pain for Devika , she will eventually realise that he is innocent and just used like a weapon by the evil trio of Nivi-Saket-Manju ..

Problem here is Ravi is not showing his pain to anyone in open .. he keeps sulking and crying his heart out in private .. but in front of all he acts all stone hearted ...So it might take some time for Devika to realise his truth .. 😕

yes di, but i hope devika sees his pain because i think ravi is hiding his pain for the betterment of his family...everyone is interested in nivi's wealth but devika should listen to her heart...if ravi gets to know that his mother was involved,  i think its gonna upset him & will feel more guilty but i hope devika gets to know ravi was not involved and in fact reveal his mother's true face..ravi should then storm out & get a new job & home with devika ...