sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Apu's dadi surprises me with her innocences. From what I read of Vishkanya's they killers so how come she is a vishkanya and so nice and nave. Also she had 2 daughters and there seems to be quite a big age gap btw them. I would say 10 bt the show may say 5. Also when I was reading on wiki it said that once a vishkanya slept with some1 the other person immediately died. now hw did Apu's father die after a year or a week or whatever. he should have died immediately. I wonder if they will somehow make Malay have some sort of powers it would be quite cool. Nandini is so evil that her blood might as well be poisonous like a Vishkanya lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
right wem sumone sleeps with vishkanya the person will die imeediately bt dey showed appuz mom got vish as a inherited bt a little posin so it killd appuz dad slowly..bt dnt knw y appu got dat much poisn lol

nandita,kusum,kalpana r the true vishkanyaz of the show
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sandi -- you are thinking way to logically. Take it with a grain of salt.
They gave some real convoluted explanation about how Kalpana's sister inherited the poison from the mother (only to the first born) and how they thought she was cured before her marriage but she wasn't... and so on
They never address how Nani was able to procreate with her full poison load and did not instant kill her "partner". ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† OR how Tappu got an overdose of poison. 

Supposedly these VKs are fully "cured" after the birth of the first child as all poison is passed on the child.