AA Written Update Thursday 2016 May 5

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
AA Written Update Thursday 2016 May 5

Revathy and her friend mom's going home -Friend mom asked her to her family - Reva says no it will be harder for her and them too - she wants to raise her son and do well in her job that is her priorities right now - she didn't want to complicate her life more - she wanted to move on not to cling into the past - Revathy got headache - friend's mom says buy some medication at the medical shop - she goes to buy medication and see Chithamparam talking to someone so she hides it - but then Chithamparam get into an accident she ran to help him - he saw her and so happy - he see his grandson and tells her that if he died this moment he will be happy - she is in tears

I think Reva's father shows up too

Chithamparam telling Reva that she should call her father - she is little reluctant but Chit says you should he misses you a lot - I will call him - he call Murughasan and asked where are you he says he came to Madurai for some business - Chit asked him to meet - when he saw Reva and grandson he was over the moon - both grandfathers doted on their grandson - Reva says that her son is blessed with their two Gods and that's enough for her son - she says if she sees them then she can't leave that's why she didn't tell them but fate had other ideas - she leave

Malar brother telling her that Reva not going to come back - Reva told him that he didn't need to worry about her anymore - she went to make a life for her and her son and she won't give them any problem - her issues are only with Sakthi

Malar & brother what kind of creatures - she destroy another woman life and her brother wanted to kill the woman and child - they are both evil and don't even care about others - Sakthi fell into the deep pit and didn't even have enough brain to get out - I hate this serial -

Why Reva has to come back to Madurai
Why Sakthi didn't see her
What happened to Alagar

I don't agree with Alagar logic at all - he could have come and see the babies and left
The director things we are so stupid - she was beside him but didn't see her - only few people were in the temple still he didn't see what the ----

Please stop this AA I am tired of cat and mouse game
Edited by kalki2007 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for the updates kalki