Nandita's gameplan

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SO she plans to get Appu murdered. HOpefully she is not going to hire a snake to bite her. Poor snake will be dead. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Loved the scene where Nandita was feeding her husband. She is so so evil... and a classy vamp after a long time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Kalpana is totally stumped.

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
some one gave me the poison body, i will bite Nandita or better yet gave me 2 min in a room with her, i will torture this dragon.
Malay should get hurt,in her plan
Karaali thumbnail
I don't want Malay to get hurt as I agree with Kalpana - not really sure how much she loves Malay. I would rather she gets hurt herself...
butteru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate Nandita she is so mean .. she only loves herself and her ego .. she dsnt care about her own son's feelings .. she wants k sab us ki marzi se ho .. i hope Appu is ko bite kare ek baar lol .. 😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nothing will happen to appu but the goons hired by Nandited(if ever will get kill)
where Nandita was feeding her husband it can clearly be seen she has not forgot her hubby dumping her for an another woman and neither forgiven him...but in a certain way she enjoys his state of being a paralyse person.
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nothing will happen to appu but the goons hired by Nandited(if ever will get kill)
where Nandita was feeding her husband it can clearly be seen she has not forgot her hubby dumping her for an another woman and neither forgiven him...but in a certain way she enjoys his state of being a paralyse person.

In my opinion, her behavior with her husband brought out her real evilness. She is not the forgive and forget types.😃