Laksh Lalwani #EXCLUSIVE Interview!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

"I'm going to miss my character Karan the most!"-Laksh Lalwani #EXCLUSIVE Interview

images
Written by Anshika Srivastava

&TV's popular show, Adhuri Kahaani Hamari, based on the concept of reincarnation will air it's last episode on May 13th leaving it's fans to digest the fact that the show is indeed going off air.

Well, we can't do anything about the show but we can definitely bring a smile on the sad faces with an #Exclusive interview of Laksh Lalwani. Yeah, you heard us right. So, what are you waiting for? Read on to know what Laksh is upto these days and much more.

Laksh Lalwanie

Excerpts.

What's the reason behind the show going off air?

I think, everything has a time and our show completed it's time. We completed our story well and I would say, it's not something to be sad about because we did it well.

What are your future projects?

I can't say much about it right now but I'm in talks with a couple of big channels and I will let you know when the things are finalized.

Any memory from the show you would like to share with us?

I have lots of memories and recent one being, when my cameraman, my spot dada, and other technicians brought a cake on my birthday. I was overwhelmed to see how much my team loves me and cares for me. That is one memory, I would never be able to forget.

Who or what are you going to miss the most?

I'm going to miss each and everyone from the show. My cast, my crew, the whole unit of Adhuri Kahaani Hamari but I'm going to miss my character, Karanthe most.

Are you on a break as of now?

Yeah, you can say that but I'm developing myself as an actor, so, I'm on a breakbut growing.

Can we expect you back on television soon?

Hopefully in two-three months, I'll be back!

We wish you all the best Laksh and hope to see you back on our televisionscreens, soon.

Link:http://www.just-showbiz.com/im-going-to-miss-my-character-karan-the-most-laksh-lalwani-exclusive-interview/

iska matlab krish gaya bhad mein😆
Originally posted by DLSR

iska matlab krish gaya bhad mein😆

Krish bhad mein nahi gaya...😆mar gaya show mein...Abhi Radhika revenge le rahi hai...
TFSEdited by Aguamenti - 7 years ago
I will miss Madhasvini a lot..!