ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†           13th Nov. Update

sehgal house:

kunal is anxiously waiting for nimmo to come, and has almost given up hope. he is thinking that after all that had happened, nimmo would probably not be coming. and at that moment, nimmo enters, looking really gorgeous. kunal is floored and is unable to bat an eyelid.nimmo comes over to him, and they stare for a while, and then other guests start greeting kunal, and she leaves.

nimmo meets natasha in the hall, (she's again dressed in yellow....come on lady get a life...πŸ˜†.). nimmo is wondering what to say to her and natasha is thinking the same thing that she always thinks....that"kunal has always loved nimmo!" and related thoughts.(we all know).nimmo tells her that "kunal's yours, don't lose him", and natasha says ,"no, he's never been." (come on decide fast!!πŸ˜†).

nimmo is thinking where she can find that mysterious lady who had ordered the keys to the locker. so she starts walking up the corridors...and omg, so is swati. she is trying to hide, and then she suddenly meets the father of her baby, and exclaims,"YOU!" and they hug.(guys from the back of the figure I m sure its abhay...99.9%)

nimmo keeps walking and sees the hands of that lady with the keys and tries to approach her. at that instant kunal comes, and tries to talk to her... she tells him that she will talk later, but then a group of dancers whisk them away and there is a lot of naacha-gaana in the hall.... ban than chali by moonmoon and amit tandon and chumma chumma by reshmi ghosh and naman shaw.after the dance the lights go off suddenly, and nimmo is sure that its that lady. so she walks up the corridors again, and this time she finds a lady reading something with torchlight. she says,"hey who are u?" and then clever pam shuts the document and flashes the torch at nimmo, and she trips and falls.

the lights come on, and all the sehgals rush to the room as the alarms have gone on.... they find nimmo sitting there, writhing in pain. she tells them about that lady, and pam comes in at that point.... (she's changed her outfit, clever lady!)nimmo says that the person had torn her dress in the scuffle, and then pam says that it was impossible to check the dresses of so many ppl.dadaji says "pam, weren't u wearing something else?" pam falters here, but manages alright, muttering something about spilled drinks and stuffπŸ˜‰. pam is trying to put suspicion on nimmo, but our sweet dadi says, "pam, even u were missing 4 sumtime remember?"

pam says"i was in the kitchen, checking for snacks!"

dadi-"did any1 see u?"

pam-"perhaps not."

dadi-"if we can take ur words 4 granted, then we can most certainly trust nimmo."πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the sehgals depart 4rm the locker room.

(btw abhay is wearibg the same black suit that the undisclosed person wid swati was wearing.......)

kunal-nats bedroom:

quarrel, quarrel,quarrel.....(give us a break.....πŸ˜†)

nats:"wow! u really stood up for nim, kunal, u never did that for me?"

kun:"what do u know about what i have done 4 u?"

nat:"u have done nothing for me."

kun:"shut up. i dun want arguments."

nats:"keshav was rite. nimmo has blindfolded u. i wish he had hit nim wid his car and not her fren!"

kun:"NATAAASHAAAA!" makes a slapping kind of gesture...

kun:"this marriage is over... so SHUT UP!"

Nimmo is standing outside, and she has heard every single thing....she purses her lips...she's planned sumthing.

guest room:

kunal thinks that because of him, 2 lives are being spoilt, his and nats'. he wants to get back to nimmo, but doesn't know how.

just then nimmo calls him and asks him to cum to the garden.

garden:

nimmo: "is it true that its over between u and nats?"

kun:"yes."

nimmo:"but its also true that u loved each other once upon atime?"

kun:"that was long ago, nimmo.... now its u and u only."😳

nimmo:"so... what do u want from me?"

kun:"i don't know, nimmo."

nimmo:"don't u want me to luv u the same way u luv me?"

kun(wistfully):"yes,nimmo."

nimmo: "then listen to this kunal,I LUV YOU."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY.......CELEBRATION TIME!"

a happy version of jine ke isshare plays.

epi ends.

precap: kun:"this is the happiest day of my life."

nimmo is  weeping.

kun:"why r u crying?"

nimmo:"these are the pearls of happiness."

comments:

happy epi with sad undertones, because nimmo has surely got sum plan. i think she'll break kunal's heart so that he stops luving her and gets back to nats.😑😑😑

the abhay or not abhay mystery is a little intersting, but not thrilling. but a good epi nonetheless. maybe an 8.5/10.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lev1 thumbnail
LMAO..........Man this drama's best aspect is KUnal and Nat's fight πŸ˜†
lev1 thumbnail
btw great update......I found it quite comical esp the dialogues πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks hun - interesting eppy after a long time...but yeh Nimmo bhi itni bholi to nahin hai...itna jaldi palti mardi? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Something's up, for sure!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the rocking Update

Seems like a good episode

Abhay n Swati wht 😲

Ohh this is a kekta show, anything possible

Luv,

Shagun 😊
~sowmya~ thumbnail
wow nice episode but still i feel that ekta has gone nuts πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey, I think Kunal is dreaming the last scene!!! why would nimmo say so to Kunal!!
QueenE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

hey, I think Kunal is dreaming the last scene!!! why would nimmo say so to Kunal!!

i thought it might be but it does not explain the precap than

Maybe its one of those sacrifice of love😭

Esti aunty

Eijaz Sanjeeda thumbnail
Thanks alot foe this great update 😳

😳
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update seem like a great epi after a long time